Author Topic: Regarding Outlands: Characters  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Regarding Outlands: Characters
« on: August 28, 2011, 07:20:06 PM »
Ok, since no one seems to realize it even though we have enough warnings, here it is:

Check what character you are loading in Outlands.  Once you load it, you CANNOT bring it back into the city unless you have legitimate RP reason to do so.  There are enough warnings left around that you should know better than to load the wrong character.  So, once it is loaded we will not take it out of outlands without the proper RP and proper RP reasons for doing so.

TL;DR: You cannot have a character that you accidentally loaded in Outlands brought back into the city.  It's your own fault for not reading and paying attention.

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Regarding Outlands: Characters
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 07:39:05 PM »
What about if we load a character onto the out-lands server by accident??
Or if we decide to take one of our chars too the outlands server and find out that the server is shit because it's always empty and nothing ever happens on it and want to go back too the city?

Just asking ok.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 07:43:25 PM »
What if openaura derps up and puts xx char into outlands even tho you clicked xx

You shouldn't be saying lolitsyourfault.  When really accidents happen.

This is like a insurance company...  You buy Car Insurance and have a accident... They then say its not covered. 

Offline Aperture Science

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 12:52:54 PM »
Awww, is there any chance i could have mine changed back to a city character. I have accidently switched my character which has all my progress on it instead of my new one. I was hoping to setup a shop and finish up my loyalty points and set up a stall.
Any chance it could be changed as i have not actually done anything on the outlands except walk around and explore.

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 06:38:11 PM »
Do outlands characters have a block from getting into the city? If not, I think thats how I got minge killed on my CP. Also they should have one.

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 03:11:52 PM »
There's no warning on the outlands server character select page.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 02:53:10 PM »
Un-stickied since this is no longer valid, and you can appeal it now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal