Author Topic: Can't Just get a ration?  (Read 2938 times)

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Can't Just get a ration?
« on: March 11, 2012, 12:21:48 AM »
For some reason I always end up dying whenever it is rations time.

The first time it happened I had mixed up the character I was playing as with another one of my characters and so i gave them the wrong information and blah blah blah. next thing i know i have SPAS-12 bullets in my head.

The second time it happened (I was on my way to the RDT) I got my face pounded in with an "Augumented" pistol after a long conversation that started with me asking a CP "Hey I'm new here, I just got relocated, so can you tell me where I can and cannot go?"

The third time it happened I was just about to get it until I told the person that was doing rations that my character was new and he didn't know what "Applying" was.

The fourth time it happened I had walked in and then an OTA unit shot me in the stomach until I died. don't ask me what happened there, I seriously have NO idea whatsoever.

The fifth time it happened I had RPed putting a slip of paper with my info through the little window, and then they killed me because they thought I was mute.

The combine can be pretty harsh, especially to me.
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Can't Just get a ration?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 12:59:04 AM »
Yeah, you'll notice the HL2RP server here is pretty shitty at the moment, and it's only getting worse. But we recommend you check out some of the other servers, like OCRP, HRP, and Spacebuild! :)
game over

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 05:38:19 AM »
Situation 1: To be honest, your mistake there. If you had corrected yourself in LOOC then perhaps they would have allowed it.

Situation 2: Conversation started with that, but you must have done something to provoke getting your head smashed in.

Situation 3: Units were out of line here, if you don't know what "Apply" means they should tell you. Unless you're not giving the whole story.

Situation 4: Gonna need the whole story for this, OTA must have been stationed there for a reason.

Situation 5: Well, if you didn't speak the entire time, even when you were going to face death. Then there is a good reason they would think you were mute.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 05:43:28 AM »
Situation 1: To be honest, your mistake there. If you had corrected yourself in LOOC then perhaps they would have allowed it.

Situation 2: Conversation started with that, but you must have done something to provoke getting your head smashed in.

Situation 3: Units were out of line here, if you don't know what "Apply" means they should tell you. Unless you're not giving the whole story.

Situation 4: Gonna need the whole story for this, OTA must have been stationed there for a reason.

Situation 5: Well, if you didn't speak the entire time, even when you were going to face death. Then there is a good reason they would think you were mute.

Yeah, some of them are punishable offences, but not immediate death surely?
im bach

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 05:52:08 AM »
As long as you do what they say, and don't stand there ignoring all of their orders even when they have a spaz to your face, you should be just fine.

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 06:35:10 AM »

Yeah, some of them are punishable offences, but not immediate death surely?
Giving false ID = level one
Mental imperfection (muteness) = level one

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 01:15:40 PM »
Here's how situation two went:

Me: Hey, officer. I'm new here-
CP: Whatever.
Me: You know, You don't REALLY need that weapon.
CP: Excuse me?
ME: Well, think about it. Tell me all of the reasons you killed the people with that weapon.
CP: GET BACK, RIGHT NOW.
Me: Sorry, Geez. Just saying.
CP: Citizen! Apply!
ME: (I tell him my info)
CP: You new here?
Me: Yes.
CP: /me swings his pistol at the Citizen
Me:/me recoils (or whatever it's called)
Me: [LOOC] like falls back
CP: [LOOC] You would be unconcious.
Me: [LOOC]What? It's a pistol!
CP: [LOOC] Its agumented.
CP: /me continues to beat the citizen's head in, crushing his skull.
*HE then shoots me in the head*
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 01:19:33 PM »

Situ 1: I did.

Situ 3: EXCACTLY!

Situ 4: The OTA pulled me aside and in LOOC told me it wouldn't be a PK, and even asking him numerous times, he refused to tell me

Situ 5: I was like Gordon Freeman, able to talk, just choosing not to.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 01:33:23 PM »
Here's how situation two went:

Me: Hey, officer. I'm new here-
CP: Whatever.
Me: You know, You don't REALLY need that weapon.
CP: Excuse me?
ME: Well, think about it. Tell me all of the reasons you killed the people with that weapon.
CP: GET BACK, RIGHT NOW.
Me: Sorry, Geez. Just saying.
CP: Citizen! Apply!
ME: (I tell him my info)
CP: You new here?
Me: Yes.
CP: /me swings his pistol at the Citizen
Me:/me recoils (or whatever it's called)
Me: [LOOC] like falls back
CP: [LOOC] You would be unconcious.
Me: [LOOC]What? It's a pistol!
CP: [LOOC] Its agumented.
CP: /me continues to beat the citizen's head in, crushing his skull.
*HE then shoots me in the head*

I find this hard to believe. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but you've basically made this extremely hard to believe. That part where you said the unit asked you if you were new and you said yes and then they proceeded to bash your skull in, is so unlikely its ridiculous. IF something like this were to happen, why didn't you stop and ask in LOOC why it was happening for clearly no reason? Also, I can't think of a single unit (even the recruits who barely know how to properly RP a unit) that would do something like this, because not only would it get you blacklisted (meaning you lose your unit), but could even get you in trouble with administration. On top of that, if anything was augmented, it was the unit himself. That means it would of had to have been at least an 01, which is the highest enlisted rank a unit can achieve without being High Command, and is very much respected position. Its unlikely someone with an 01+ would know and understand you were new and then not explain to you what to do and instead, beat you to death.

I'm stating the facts that are against you here, not saying what you say didn't happen. You must understand however, that based on what you've said here, things aren't weighed in your favor in terms of most people believing you.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 07:26:07 PM »

I find this hard to believe. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but you've basically made this extremely hard to believe.

The RP I've seen from the CCA recently, I find this extremely easy to believe.
game over

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 11:44:18 PM »

I find this hard to believe. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but you've basically made this extremely hard to believe.

The RP I've seen from the CCA recently, I find this extremely easy to believe.

Same here, the CCA unit RP has gone to shit recently.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 12:37:29 AM »
I'm working on a way to fix it, going to start sharing my ideas with all of HC, hopefully some will be implemented, and fix this, it is bullshit, really.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal