Author Topic: My thoughts on Crime in Outlands  (Read 4688 times)

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My thoughts on Crime in Outlands
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 07:18:46 PM »
Fortunatly, there are things that can be done about such criminals.

It all depends on the depth of roleplay, for example, from what I have seen, and hear complaints about (nonstop) is that the criminals (usually with guns) powergame, all the time, they FailRP and ignore any attempt for the victim to get away or win in some aspect.

That is when you would call in an admin, and get the situation evened out.

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 11:28:36 PM »
This thread actually did make me start thinking about survival needs, so luckily today I traded a few things for some food. So I'll give a thumbs up t ostatua for that.  :)

Ok, back on topic:

Yes, the criminal rate is extensivly high for outlands, considering most there are not badasses, and should not RP as such. Yet they all do, thinking, "lolz I haz AR2 bow down to mee" (That, I hope to God would get them banned.) So instead of all this non-since, I honestly think more Passive items should be dropped, less guns. Ammunitions also needs to continue to spawn for those who do have weapons already. But tis leads me to my other problem, you do not seem to have a place where passsive items may spawn. You can't really scavenge for them, ans why aren't they already added to the script that spawns items?
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 09:05:22 AM »
What passive items would these be? Anytime i wan to passive, i just spawn a prop and rp what it is. Im sure youre all familiar with my water bottles. Those are just passive props.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 09:37:35 AM »
What passive items would these be? Anytime i wan to passive, i just spawn a prop and rp what it is. Im sure youre all familiar with my water bottles. Those are just passive props.

I like doing the same, spamming a can, and use it like a can of beans with spam or gravy.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 03:00:41 AM »

By passive items, I mean things such as food and drinks. That way we use actual IC items that can be tradable and such.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2012, 11:21:10 PM »
It would be nice. I always think that if people are already RPing with fake props all in the same manner, we should make them into real items. But right now we make things like useless suitcases noone uses, and all these guns! I feel like minges have metal detectors! We just rules against shit RP, and to make more passive items to balance out with the guns.

Offline Thor ?? ??¢ ??? ?² ?©

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 07:30:39 PM »
The crime is pretty bad; someone tried to commit highway robbery on me, but lucky for my character they ran away once hearing a vehicle coming (Air boat I think) when I promptly hid in bushes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal