Author Topic: Sad to see another go? Then check this out.  (Read 8621 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sad to see another go? Then check this out.
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 06:48:26 AM »
How long till the entire adminge team resigns? Lol.... This is really starting to get ridiculous on how many of the good admins are all leaving/resigning now.

Goodbye Raiden. It was a pleasure. And if I ever was a pain towards you, I'm sorry. :(
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 09:03:32 AM »
Abbott- I like your tampon tea.

Yes, take some tampons with you to smoke on your journey. Good luck for the future.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 09:21:49 AM »
You were always my favourite owner. Not saying the other two are bad, but you've always been the most friendly. You didn't let the position make you an arrogant wanker imo. Who knows, I might follow soon since I don't really enjoy stuff like I used to do. I'll see.

Good luck, Auz fag :)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 09:59:34 AM »
You were always my favourite owner. Not saying the other two are bad, but you've always been the most friendly. You didn't let the position make you an arrogant wanker imo. Who knows, I might follow soon since I don't really enjoy stuff like I used to do. I'll see.

Good luck, Auz fag :)

>5 days later
>Roflwaffle is the only one on the admin list

Anyway I never really new Raiden or ever spoke to him but its sad to see him step down.
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 10:51:55 AM »
I didn't think you would ever work your way back up to the owner spot after all that happened before you returned. To see you prove yourself worthy (after getting passed everything), truly shows you're capable of being a great owner.

Rofl said before you returned that he would never (EVER) promote anyone else to owner. He said he prefers to do it himself, and after what happened with you in that spot, he would never even promote you either. Well, clearly that changed as it didn't take very long to see your name back on that list.

I hope that no one else ends up filling that spot. You always seemed to be able to actually fulfill the requirements of being an owner, as you went out of your way just to make someone else happy. A real owner takes time out of his "gaming time" to make sure everyone else is satisfied. If you can't do that, then you really should start learning how to before you are forced to make someone do it for you.

It's sad to see you go (even though I rarely play here anyway). I hope that maybe sometime we could chill on another game or in Skype or something else that will keep us in touch.

You should never be forgotten under the name of Catalyst Gaming, Raiden. o7 to you.

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 11:24:58 AM »
How long till the entire adminge team resigns? Lol.... This is really starting to get ridiculous on how many of the good admins are all leaving/resigning now.

Goodbye Raiden. It was a pleasure. And if I ever was a pain towards you, I'm sorry. :(

'Good admins'... totally agree with you on that one.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 03:21:54 PM »
Considered making my own thread for this, but I'm not that special.

Well, finals are coming up so I've locked myself out of Steam. However, in light of recent events (dad taking away all my gaming equipment, applying for a job and college-level high school courses next year) I don't think I'll be able to continue at a high-committment community such as CG.Yes, I've left before, but this time I really wish I didn't have to leave.

Even though CG is a pile of shit, I tried to sign on to a job (again) that would allow me to help contribute suggestions to the solution to CG's massive issues. But, things that are mainly out of my control have come up, and I have to deal with my RL issues accordingly. Therefore, I'll be leaving CG (again) and I have no clue when I can return, possibly whenever I fix my shit. That could be anywhere from weeks to months to years (if CG hasn't fallen apart by then).

So, I'll see you guys as soon as I can, but I'm not very hopeful of a speedy return.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 06:05:58 PM »
Good bye raiden, along with EVERY OTHER ADMIN
I liked all 3. A shame
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline [TNS-D] Sanitorium

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »
o7, Raiden.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
i like men.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2012, 07:09:43 PM »
Sad to see you leave.

Cya around Raiden.

o7
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 07:18:23 PM »
inb4 he comes back in a a few weeks

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2012, 09:19:47 PM »
Well then... I hate you too, stupid cunt <3

I'm not gonna bother saying goodbye, I'll just spam you on Skype.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2012, 11:12:53 PM »
Thank you all for you kind words. vizioN we can chill for sure.

go die bobby

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 07:06:29 AM »
 Sorry for the late post.

Yes, Raiden you were a great administrator and added some real fun to the forums (sometimes) and in-game progression. Sadly, you left the front door open and left the community. Also, I haven't noticed you that much but atleast I posted a response.

Offline Swoots

• pounding horse pussy since 1847
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 08:03:37 AM »
lol ppl getting sentimental like as if he died or some shit.
its a gaming 'community' ffs

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal