Author Topic: Something my friend made for me on Deviantart  (Read 5621 times)

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Something my friend made for me on Deviantart
« on: April 30, 2012, 04:00:04 PM »
This was a picture my IRL friend (Yes, she is a girl) made for me on deviant art. This is me, as a cat. Tell me what you think.

What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Something my friend made for me on Deviantart
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 04:44:56 PM »
The legs look very feminine. Other then that the picture is pretty good, better than anything i could make atleast.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 04:47:11 PM »
The legs look very feminine. Other then that the picture is pretty good, better than anything i could make atleast.
That's just her style of art. She draws with a manga/anime style.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 09:46:37 PM by Somone77 »

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 09:49:02 PM »
Sorry for making this go off topic.

The picture looks humorous and I like the overall design. The ears look a little, off, to me, but I wouldn't change it at all.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 06:07:28 AM »
I like it... It is very different.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 12:50:10 PM »
This was a picture my IRL friend (Yes, she is a girl) made for me on deviant art. This is me, as a cat. Tell me what you think.

OOOOOMMMMFFFFFFGGGGGG!!?!?!?!??!?!#?@?#?QWEW??DAS?DA?SE?!?!?!?!?!?!??EWA?DA?SD?PONE!?!@?!@?Q?

A FUCKING GURL HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, IS DIS REEL LIFE??!?!?!?!? OMFG!?!?!?!? U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY MANG HOLY SHIT, U R LIKE JESUS CHRIST REINCARNATE.

To avoid dis warning, I will have a serious response, even though the serious response resides above me. The picture in question looks like I took a dump on my dog and threw a barrel of tar over him and called him a cat. He then sat on my computer screen after I chased him around, attempting to rape him anally. People in my house were like "U WILL NEVAR GET DIS, U WILL NEVAR GET DIS." but lucky for me I DID GET DIS.

15% warning issued for trolling in general discussion threads. You know better. ~Nick
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 11:05:06 PM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 09:03:02 PM »

OOOOOMMMMFFFFFFGGGGGG!!?!?!?!??!?!#?@?#?QWEW??DAS?DA?SE?!?!?!?!?!?!??EWA?DA?SD?PONE!?!@?!@?Q?

A FUCKING GURL HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, IS DIS REEL LIFE??!?!?!?!? OMFG!?!?!?!? U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY MANG HOLY SHIT, U R LIKE JESUS CHRIST REINCARNATE.

Can we please stay on topic

Again, i.e GO_FUCK_YOURSELF.avi

EDIT: Also, I asked for a cat sitting AT a computer. She though I said ON.  :P
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:05:12 PM by Mr. jimmygamer »

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 09:20:15 PM »

You read my mind, like we need to know, what a cunt.
Pretty shit drawing if you ask me, staying on-topic.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 05:07:07 PM »

Well If i had not you would think this person would be gay. So fuck off bronyfaggot.

On Topic: Is a fucking cartoon. Something simple. Its not fucking Mozart. So stop hating if its anime/manga. I bet if it was a pony but was the same you would shit yourself you cunt. So for the 3rd time, go fuck yourself.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 05:15:58 PM »
that was very rude jimmygamer he was simply replying

but yes i personally dont think it looks very good, but whatever

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 05:31:21 PM »
that was very rude jimmygamer he was simply replying

but yes i personally dont think it looks very good, but whatever
And I was simply telling him to fuck off because i said one simple thing in the beginning. It seems like he just talked so he could hear himself.

I don't care if you don't like it. Just say that. nothing more. Don't come out being a completer fagot about it. Handel it like a mature person.

I am starting to think I am more mature than some of the people on this forum, and that's saying something.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 06:11:23 PM »

Yep, another ponyfag giving out his thoughts. You never get anything positive out from them. On the otherhand, why don't you give it a try to draw? I want to see what "shit" you come up with. As for the picture, it is very cartoonist and great overall. I can't draw close to that so I admit it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 06:53:20 PM »
Not sure who locked this.
Probably to prevent this very immature flamewar.

I'll unlock it again, and I don't want ANYONE here to cause another flame war. Doing so will get you a nice forum ban. Stay nice, if you don't like OP, give constructive criticism. Saying it's shit is not constructive criticism.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 03:10:45 PM »
Not sure who locked this.
Probably to prevent this very immature flamewar.

I'll unlock it again, and I don't want ANYONE here to cause another flame war. Doing so will get you a nice forum ban. Stay nice, if you don't like OP, give constructive criticism. Saying it's shit is not constructive criticism.
Thankjs for unlocking this and saying that. If you don't like it, tell me why. Its not like I will flip out, I just get mad when people are like "This is Shit" or "I could draw better". Just say why and I will be fine.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 04:03:15 PM »

Well If i had not you would think this person would be gay. So fuck off bronyfaggot.

On Topic: Is a fucking cartoon. Something simple. Its not fucking Mozart. So stop hating if its anime/manga. I bet if it was a pony but was the same you would shit yourself you cunt. So for the 3rd time, go fuck yourself.

I like the picture, tho not really a style i'm into. I consider it amature, and for that, it is good.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal