Author Topic: Dutch bakeries, Coffee shops, Drunk kids and whores.  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Badubis

• View Profile
    • Awards
Dutch bakeries, Coffee shops, Drunk kids and whores.
« on: May 11, 2011, 10:07:14 AM »
Probably the first thing the majority of England and America will think of when I come up with the country The Netherlands. But hey nothing is further from the truth.. Well, in my area.. And.. Okay well I'll admit to it all of the in the title stated metaphors occur in my near-city. Well fuck, can I help it that I've been born in this country? I'M PROUD OF IT YEAH?!

Enough of that though and Hi! Let me introduce myself to you as Baksteen (pronunciation Bahk-Staihn, agh don't even try to). Or you might know me as Anubis, former Super Admin on Taco and Banana. I've let the 100% serious stick-up-ass HL2 roleplay behind me, even though I still like to take a peak on Terminator Roleplay from time to time. And now I've come down to roleplay in evocity. Hardly comparable to what I'm used to but hey, it's a nice change of environment, trying to ignore the 10 year olds here.

So ehm. Hi.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dutch bakeries, Coffee shops, Drunk kids and whores.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 11:09:22 AM »
Hello and welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

If you are unsure about some of the server IPs, here is a list of all the GMod Servers:

Harbor RP: server.catalyst-gami?ng.net?:27015
GMod Racer: server.catalyst-gami?ng.net?:27045
Half Life 2 RP: server.catalyst-gami?ng.net?:27035
Orange Cosmos RP: server.catalyst-gami?ng.net?:27025
FortWars: server.catalyst-gami?ng.net?:27048
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Badubis

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 11:14:43 AM »
Nice copy pasting you got going there.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 04:47:32 PM »
Nice copy pasting you got going there.
Yep.
Anyhow, welcome to CG. I think I remember you from TnB a while back.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Badubis

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 06:31:17 PM »
I've been there for more than 3 years with over 2 years of admin experience if not more so that wouldn't suprise me haha.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal