Author Topic: Justin Newton AKA Jay  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Super Supreme Admiral Justin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Justin Newton AKA Jay
« on: May 09, 2011, 11:39:43 PM »
Hello everyone, I am Justin Newton. Yes this is infact my real name. Just thought I'd save some people the trouble of searching endlessly for my real name and just give it to them. Most people call me jay though. I started playing gmod about 2 years ago and sence then have loged 4100+ hours play time. I am a gmod addict to say the least. I also code aswell, started by coding SQL tables for WoW private server repacks aswell as LUA/c# based NPCs. A friend introduced me to gmod and I instantly fell in love and a few months after I got it I figured out it had the LUA engine just like wow. I am also a web designer, haven't been to school for it, just taught myself. I know how to use Photoshop very well (duh) aswell as code Php,HTML,css3,and some java. I do mix and produce Audio on the side (made a few radio station intros/transitions for online radios and Been a DJ for a few (need some decks!). I hope to go to school for computer science and minor in buisness get some sort of networking training.
I'm fairly new here but I just thought you all might want to know more about me. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Oh un ich sprich deutch.
Graphic artist | Web Designer | Gamer

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Justin Newton AKA Jay
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 11:51:28 PM »
Welcome.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 12:00:05 AM »
From me reading your introduction you seem talented.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 02:15:51 AM »
Welcome to CG.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 03:11:52 PM »
Hello and welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

If you are unsure about some of the server IPs, here is a list of all the GMod Servers:

Harbor RP: server.catalyst-gami?ng.net?:27015
GMod Racer: server.catalyst-gami?ng.net?:27045
Half Life 2 RP: server.catalyst-gami?ng.net?:27035
Orange Cosmos RP: server.catalyst-gami?ng.net?:27025
FortWars: server.catalyst-gami?ng.net?:27048
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 03:37:04 PM »
From me reading your introduction you seem talented.

somewhat. still lots to learn though.. :/

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 04:15:25 PM »
Its Lua btw, not LUA.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 04:16:47 PM »
Its Lua btw, not LUA.

meh. typed this on my ipod last night. Picked it up as a acronym and capped it...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal