Author Topic: Nexus Armory  (Read 2504 times)

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nexus Armory
« on: April 16, 2011, 01:51:05 AM »
Everyone is now allowed inside the armory due to most crates being passworded (OfC+ to have the password only). Zipties and Radio's will be available to everyone in the armory (RCT+).

Re: Nexus Armory
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 04:13:07 AM »
Uhm I dont know if this is thread bumping, and i'm sorry if it is.
But, i've noticed recently that there is a lack of ammo and weapons in the armory, also a lack of zipties.
The only weapons and ammo I found in the Nexus, ever. Was when I was looking in the medbay for a unit and found an AR2 and some pulse ammo, of course I put it back in the armory.

Just to say,this isn't a bump as its fucking useful and is needed. Also,edited this in to avoid post clutter. Blt.

I saw we got restocked on weapons today, but now the armory only has weapons and no ammo xD.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:15:54 PM by Starjerkins »
Knowledge. With it we can do anything. Without it we are nothing.

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 10:45:43 AM »
They keep breaking. This'll be fixed sorta in c45.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 11:22:11 AM »
It looks like it because someone made it happen that those containers automatically spawn at their location on a server restart. This happens even though there are already containers there, which causes a whole stack of containers within each other. I once removed all empty containers and revealed a LOT of 9mm pistols and such. I putted them all in the containers and lockers in the armory (Around 40 pistols and SMGs)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 08:48:53 PM »
Update for City45. OfC's and up only in the armory unless given  permission?

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 09:20:17 PM »
Update for City45. OfC's and up only in the armory unless given  permission?
Yes.

Anyway, since no one else can access the armory im removing this as a sticky and locking.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal