Author Topic: CP  (Read 1111 times)

Efe Bey

CP
« on: June 13, 2011, 02:27:55 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: EFsad

IC Character Name: Efe Bay

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.  Efe has been a citizen in city 18 for only a short time, but he is already sick of the crimes he sees all around him every day in his life that is always in danger either from his fellow citizens, or just simply being in the wrong place, at the wrong time. He is always constantly threatend from being mugged, or simply knocked out for fun. Jack is sick of this constant struggle for daily survival, and wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority (CCA) so he may live a better life, a life in which he has authority and respect from his fellow citizens.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy) Efe is a good honest soul, he is a hard worker, and a very quick thinker, he is also a good listener, and can hear things in peoples voices others cannot. He never wants to be involved with the resistance or the occasional street brawl, as he knows it can only lead to trouble. Efe also preffers to solve things with his wits rather than his fists, even though he knows how to fight.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character? I expect that if Jack was to get into the CAA, I would think that it would be a better life for my character, knowing that you have people with you that you can actually trust. I also expect there will be some situations that will provide some fantastic roleplay moments for me and Jack, giving us our dose of fun and exitment. Although I expect Jack's life will be a bit rough to start off with if he manages to get accepted,but I know that life will get better for him as he learns to be a better person in the CAA.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words. Unfortunately, Efe cannot remember his past life before the seven hour war, as he woke up in city 18 with a bump on his head and could not remeber anything from his life, exept for his name, and knowlege that has become instinctive to him throughout his life (I.e. how to read/write, punch, etc) when he woke up he walked out into the plaza, and saw the Nexus, he started to remeber the seven hour war, and how he got into city 18, but nothing before that. Someone then called Efe into an alleyway, and knocked him out cold, when Jack woke up he had no food, water or tokens... Efe could not approach a member ot the CCA because he never saw the man's face. Efe went inside the CCH, and in the doorway he saw an Identification tag that had his name on it! He picked it up, and found out who he was, and what he was... according to the card he was a common citizen. He walked out of the building and saw a man being detained on a wall nearby, the man was resisting. Efe recognised his voice as the mugger from the street, and watched with a smile of satisfaction on his face, as the mugger was knocked unconsious and taken to the Nexus... But the smile dropped as soon as he heard "This man has just ruined everyone's chance for rations". The CCA had the power to do that? Jack thought to himself, and the smile returned to his face, and he swore that one day, he would become a member of the CAA.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? I have been playing on RP servers now for about one year

2. How long have you played on serious servers? 10 months- a year

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? a whole week

4. What Time zone are you in? GMT +10

5. In what country do you live? Australia

6. How old are you? I am 15 years old

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? When I was on a Fallout roleplaying server when I managed to RP killing a ghoul with my bare hands (It was tough!)

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? I do consider myself a good listener, as I like to hear the stories of other Role-Players.

IC Section

Full Name: Efe Bay
CID: #09721
Height: Five foot 9
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 95 Kilograms
Mental Distinctions: Quick thinker.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Great reading skills, Quick thinking, Can spot out lies in peoples voices.
Notable Qualities: A good runner, Quick thinking, Can spot out lies in peoples voices, Listens

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No I have not

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes, whenever I am hungry or thirsty

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Willing, and able

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? I do

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? I will ALWAYS remain loyal and faithful.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? Because for too long I have been forced to face punishment for other peoples actions, and have been tormented by my fellow Citizens. I wish to join the CAA so I can at least have people beside me who I can trust, and they can trust me in return, and also I would be able to have a place in situations that need me to help, and use authority to solve these situations created by my fellow Citizens, If I were accepted into the CCA.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Efe Bay hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 02:52:38 PM by Efe Bey »

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CP
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 04:19:51 PM »
1. Wrong thread, unless this was moved by an admin.

2. Applications are closed.

3. ???

4. Profit.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal