Author Topic: [DENIED] Alice Knightly's Civil Authority Application  (Read 938 times)

Offline Violet Frost

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Alice Knightly's Civil Authority Application
« on: March 23, 2012, 12:57:40 AM »
Alice Knightly's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: ShadowFrost

IC Character Name: Alice Knightly

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Alice Knightly wishes to join the combine to teach the citizens some respect. She is tired of citizens sneaking around, being disrespectful, and having no consideration for the ones the protect them. What lead her to do so is a different story.

When Alice was a little girl, her sister Iris was apart of the Combine Civil Authority. She use to take her to city 45 before the "7 hour war". What Alice saw was a happy, protected city with good citizens. But as Alice has gotten older, she has noticed a major change after the war.

People were reckless, had no respect, and the combine had to more rough on the citizens because of their actions. People have joined the "Rebellion Movement" because they believed that the combine are unfair, rude, and were disrespectful to their citizens. Alice highly disagreed with the Rebellion Movement and wanted to do something about it. She believes it is time for change.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Intelligent; Can point out direction and is knowledgeable enough to tell people what is right and wrong.

Trustworthy; She would never go behind anothers back.

Dependable; Citizens can Combine can be dependable to get the job done.

Self-control; She can easily restrain herself from wanting to hit someone.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For my character, I would expect it to be a general improvement for the character's balanced traits, like learning how to use certain tools and how to improve better in her relationship with the other characters in the area, building a high relationship with other Civil Protection will keep her mind straight on the task ahead.

For me, I would try as hard as I can to be a perfect unit, but not the best of the best, keep it simple. I'll expect the words in my role-play to brightly improve, and the relationship with the other players can also become much, much better.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
In Alice's teen years, her sister Iris died because a citizen stabbed her in the gut. Alice got the news two days later. It was the most horrid thing that had ever happened to Alice. She was a mix of emotions, mostly sad and pissed off.

A few months later, she was force by her Mother to join a convent in the city of Galway, Ireland. She was trained in physical combat, daggers, and guns. And She was very much well educated. After two years of being in the convent, her Mother took her out and hid her in a unknown city in Scotland for three years.

One day her and her Mother went for a walk and out of nowhere, a random citizen shot her mother. Her last words were "Alice...I'm sorry." The citizen ran off while Alice stayed and held her mother while crying for help. A combine noticed and helped Alice up off the ground. The nice combine recommended the apartments for Alice to stay in.

Ever since that night, She tried to act normal with the rest of the citizens, but they were all disrespectful to the combine, which made Alice very angry. The citizens were the reason her sister and mother were killed. All the combine did was try and make city 45 a good place for people, but obviously the citizens can not get that through their thick skulls. She taught herself to have total self-control, be sincerer, reasonable, and responsible for her actions. 

A year later, she has been taking care of herself ever since. She got a job working at Baltic cafe. Alice often spent long periods of times admiring how the Combine operated and dreamed of one day joining their ranks.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 to 3 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 to 3 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 years

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central time zone

5. In what country do you live?
Texas

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Me and my friend were teasing each other in a random RP server. We ran into a dude and me and my friend fainted because of his gorgeous mustache.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Alice Knightly
CID: 51750
Height: 5'9
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 134
Mental Distinctions: none
Mental Defects: none
Mental Advantages: none
Notable Qualities: Mostly silent.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
No.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes. The actions I cause is my own responsibility.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the Combine Civil Authority because I think that the Universal Union shows a better path to the future than the humans think. I wish to show order and teach our citizens more respect for the ones that protect them.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Alice Knightly hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 10:04:12 PM by ?Purple? »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alice Knightly's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 10:04:00 PM »
UNIT: 738
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Adam Johnson>
Citizen Identification Number: 84969

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  You have zero posts when you need ten plus to apply for the faction. Your app is short as well and does not have much detail. Apply in 2 weeks when you have the posts and are able. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <CCA.C45.GRID-DvL.738>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal