Author Topic: [6/17/2011] Forum Update  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[6/17/2011] Forum Update
« on: June 17, 2011, 09:54:11 PM »

We have updated our forums to include the follow new features:

• OCRP Ban Page change (Permabans are now displayed on a second page)
  • The banner is now listed in the profile page of the banned.
  • You can now find profiles using a steamid

You are now able to find profile's on the forums by steamid.  Go to the servers tab and you will see a new option: Profile Finder.  On this page you can input a steamid, then you will get sent directly to the profile of the person associated.  If there is no profile linked to that steamid, it will display an error.

In addition, on said page, there is a link to go to if all you have is the steam community page instead.  This site (not created or affiliated with CG) will give you their steam ID if you have a steam community id or a steam community customurl name.

The next update will include:
  • Super secret!

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [6/17/2011] Forum Update
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 09:58:07 PM »
Huzzah for RTLK!

You are going to save everyone a shit load of time with these additions.

Cheers ^_^
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 06:24:17 AM »
Very nice update. Eventho its small, the SteamID finder is EXTREMELY usefull. Already used it for 2 ban requests.

Thanks a lot.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 07:59:04 AM »
Did you rush on these updates? They need some fixing...
- On the banned profile, it says Bannned by: (3 n's)
- If you fill in a wrong steamID using the steamID search function, it comes up with a mySQL error.
Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 2 in /home/catalyst/public_html/steamtoprofile.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/catalyst/public_html/steamtoprofile.php:25) in /home/catalyst/public_html/steamtoprofile.php on line 28
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 08:05:28 AM »
Did you rush on these updates? They need some fixing...
- On the banned profile, it says Bannned by: (3 n's)
- If you fill in a wrong steamID using the steamID search function, it comes up with a mySQL error.
Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 2 in /home/catalyst/public_html/steamtoprofile.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/catalyst/public_html/steamtoprofile.php:25) in /home/catalyst/public_html/steamtoprofile.php on line 28

Yeah. Make it so it just says "Invalid SteamID" insted of outputting a big MySQL error.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 10:06:32 AM »
FIANLLY!  Its much easier to find people by steamID than by name.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal