Author Topic: Vortigaunt slave  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Vortigaunt slave
« on: October 07, 2011, 05:18:23 PM »
I did see a Vortigaunt slave, yesterday i wondered how and where i could apply for 1 if that's possibly, do anyone know where to apply if i can? :)

If you know, thanks for the help if you will ;)

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Vortigaunt slave
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 05:30:41 PM »
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=2757

That's the HL2RP Authorization Application place just follow the format and you should be fine  ;)

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 05:54:58 PM »
But it says "No authorizations for Stalkers, Vortigaunt Slaves, Synths, NPCs (such as zombies), or Black Mesa employees." :(

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 06:17:51 PM »
Its because they haven't updated the OP, look at the last few pages, you'll see accepted slave vort apps.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 06:43:13 PM »
Oh okay, thanks :D

Offline RebelGrunt

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 07:24:38 PM »
What do you do as a vortigaunt slave?
Anything the combine tell you to do?
Do any of them revolt against the combine or is that not allowed?

Just trying to learn as much of HL2RP as I can.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 07:44:53 PM »
Yeah, basicly vorts stay in the nexus and do nothing, unless brought out by the combine to do some task or w/e they see fit (usually cleaning the streets or a store, or sometimes just showing off the creature to citizens)

if you talk, you get shocked
if you dont do your work, you get shocked

i have seen one instance of a vort attacking a CP, and then it got killed, lol

Offline Nickofett???

• hai, i'm nickofett.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 04:09:47 PM »
No  I am sorry there are no apps for the slave sadly. I really want to be one as well.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYewS88KGDU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYewS88KGDU</a>
This is Nickofett.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 04:14:05 PM »
Yeah, basicly vorts stay in the nexus and do nothing, unless brought out by the combine to do some task or w/e they see fit (usually cleaning the streets or a store, or sometimes just showing off the creature to citizens)

if you talk, you get shocked
if you dont do your work, you get shocked

i have seen one instance of a vort attacking a CP, and then it got killed, lol
I try and make my RP with vortigaunts interesting. Also, I vortigaunt used his collar to shock me and wasn't killed. You can't do anything, but you don't get killed/shocked for everything.

No  I am sorry there are no apps for the slave sadly. I really want to be one as well.

Yes there are vort slave apps.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal