Author Topic: HL2RP Authorizations Applications [TEMPORARY]  (Read 65119 times)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HL2RP Authorizations Applications
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2011, 09:11:47 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name
: Lewis.
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): A year and a tad.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: I've been at Epsilon SSTRP, for a brief time, although I mainly play on CG now, but I'm trying to get into a little FONV RP. (I won't be leaving CG, don't worry.)

Character Section

Authorization(s): Basic Conscript military training; A .357 Magnum with three boxes of ammunition; Basic marksmanship/understanding of weapons.

Name: Viacheslav Gorbachov
Affiliation: Well, a refugee, as there's no other word for him, really.

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.

Prologue.

Viacheslav looked around sleepily as the truck pulled through the gates, the crisp snow blowing through the back momentarily as the truck turned and halted. He turned around, looking at the other boys, wondering what their story was. Were they in the same position as he was? Only time would tell...

Part one: Anticyclones, ruining your life since 1980.

Ivan and Viacheslav Gorbachov huddled up in the old basement, the loud wind shaking the very frames of the weak farmhouse. One would think a born-and-raised Russian would grow 'immune' to the weather, but this was the harshest Winter since the 1940s, the death toll was already around two-hundred, and it had only been like this for a week. Viacheslav was worried; his father had ventured out, attempting to get more food, and something to heat themselves up. Huddling under the blanket, he snuggled up to the wall, tensing up into a foetal position, watching the harsh snow beat against the small window. After a few minutes, he got worried, and jumped up: his father wouldn't take that long to get to the storehouse; something was wrong. Fueled by adrenalin, he jumped up, wrapping himself up in his heavy wool jacket and his father's ushanka, he opened the door, the snow hitting him like a million bullets. Running against the wind, he tried to remember the path to the storehouse, the blizzards completely hindering his view. There was a loud honk, and Viacheslav turned, horrified, to find a large truck with a snow plough screeching to a halt. A man leaned out the side door of the large truck, ushering him hurriedly. Without a thought, Viacheslav pulled himself up and into the truck, and saw the frozen face of a man; his father. He stared, horrified, and the man in the truck seemed to catch on, and said a quiet "I'm sorry, son." before patting him in the back, retaking his seat next to the driver.

The man asked Viacheslav some questions as the truck continued on its journey: if he had any relatives, any family around here, if had a job and every time he answered with "No.", not looking away from his father's frozen eyes. Slowly he drifted off to sleep, completely oblivious that the only way out was conscription, by law.

Part two: Conscription or quits. Death, in most cases.

"Viacheslav looked around sleepily as the truck pulled through the gates, the crisp snow blowing through the back momentarily as the truck turned and halted. He turned around, looking at the other boys, wondering what their story was. Were they in the same position as he was? Only time would tell... "

There was a screech as the truck halted, and a frightening uniformed man screamed at the boys, and everyone snapped to attention, even the drivers. Gulping, Viacheslav -along with the other boys- exited the truck, all lining in front of the uniformed man.

"My name is Colonel Rikoniy, but you will only refer to me as 'sir', am I understood?!" shouted the man.

There was a few seconds of silence, in which he appeared to glare at everyone personally, before there was a reply.

"Yes, Offi- sir..." replied the boys, badly in synch.

"You can leave all your personal items behind, you will not need them here, and you will forget everything you have been taught, and everyone you know! Am I understood?!" he bellowed, frightening the boys even more.

"Yes sir!" replied the boys with fake valiance.

Rikoniv stood and glared at them for a few moments, unfazed by the snow. Signalling them to follow him, he lead them into a dormitory room, fitted with multiple bunk beds, and neatly folded uniforms on each bed. Shouting for them to get ready, all the boys rushed to pull on the uniforms, not wanting to annoy Rikoniv. It was a shame, none of the boys really knew what they were in for, then next three weeks would be hell.

"Halt!" shouted Rikoniv, raising his hand.

All the boys, kitted out in uniform and equipment, along with unloaded rifles dropped into the mud, beginning to crawl forwards; 'dodging' the machine gun as it fired out blank rounds.

"You stupid child, you baby. You would be dead in a real situation, maybe we should start using real rounds, rather than blanks, just to help the baby." moaned Rikoniv, prodding the man next to Viacheslav with his cane.

The boy gulped, not replying. Rikoniv signalled for the gunner to start firing again, watching the process of the boys. It'd been a good few weeks of training, and now they only had to see who wanted to stop the conscription course and go to the reserves, or get to the front-line.

"Alright, finish up." said Rikoniv, walking off.

The group of boys walked back to the base, trailing mud as they did so. Some split up and headed to the barracks, others went to the cafeteria for a bite to eat. Viacheslav went to the barracks, falling asleep quite early. He was awoken by Rikoniv shouting in the barracks, telling everyone to line up. Stating that the conscription course had been finished, the boys either had a choice to continue a 'career' in the military, or to return to their families. No choice for Viacheslav, then.

Part three: Welcome to Afghanistan, enjoy your stay.

Viacheslav said a silent prayer in his head, he had no idea where he was going. He had heard the others mention of some "Afghanistan" place, but that was about it. Only himself and two other boys, Yuri and Lentink, had continued on in the military - presumably the three of them had no where to return to - and Viacheslav was already regretting it. Maybe he could of went into the big cities, Moscow, Leningrad. Maybe he would of got a job, a home, a pet, a family. It seemed way too late now, the point of no return. Peering out the window at the vast desert landscape, Viacheslav gulped, the ground was getting closer and closer, he was almost there: the end of his journey, possibly his life. There was a rumbling as the plane touched down on the runway, and everyone was herded outside in the searing heat.

"Alright," shouted another soldier, "Everyone get armed up, get your stuff and we'll be on our way!"

Looking around with confusion, a grubby man who smelled of alcohol literally shoved a rifle into Viacheslav's hands, and a few extra clips for it. After a few minutes, he followed the others to the truck, and climbed inside, still taking in the environment. He was amazed, it was like an alien planet to him: he had never seen any other countries beside his home of the USSR before. He stared in awe at the landscape, before he was brought back into the brutal and harsh reality. There was an explosion as the truck ran over a land mine, flipping onto it's side, the occupants in the back falling out, a few of them crushed by the truck. Viacheslav grabbed desperately at his rifle, as he sprawling onto his back, firing aimlessly to his right.

"Ambush!" screamed Yuri, reaching down to pull Viacheslav up; stopped by a bullet piercing his throat.

Yuri collapsed; dead. Dropping his rifle and scrambling into cover at the truck, there was a sharp sting as something hit the side of Viacheslav's shoulder, sending him into a spasm of pain. There was an explosion as someone threw a grenade from the behind truck, killing many of the mujahideen fighters. Holding at his shoulder, Viacheslav rolled off the road and into the embankment, waiting for the gunfire to stop. He felt something blow up, sending him flying into the ground; unconscious.

Part four: AWOL.

Viacheslav slowly awoke, looking around. He was lying in a hospital bed, and he could see the familiar face of Rikoniv at the other end of the room, and he thought for a moment. Rikoniv didn't come to Afghanistan, so, where the hell was he? Looking out the window, he saw the familiar snowy weather of the Russian Winter. He sighed in relief, which was soon followed by anger and annoyance. He had nothing left here, he couldn't do anything, he had no-where to go, his only two friends were gone, and his father was dead. Viacheslav blamed it all on Rikoniv, but why? The old man had nothing to do with it, but Viacheslav, he was angry, and would do anything to let his steam out. Getting up in a moment of uncontrollable rage, he stormed up from the bed, hurriedly slipped on his clothes, and limped down the hallway, the morphine losing its effect, his injuries causing him intense pain.

He stopped, watching as Rikoniv walked into his personal room, and followed him in, glaring at him.

"What are you doing, you st-" started Rikoniv, interrupted as Viacheslav punched him in the solar plexus furiously, flooring him. He kicked at him in the face multiple times, before reaching down, and pulling the ornate revolver from his holster, examining it. Reaching down, he punched at Rikoniv, before pulling the holster from him, taking the spare ammunition from the slots. He aimed the revolver, about to fire, as his senses kicked in. Realising what he had just done, Viacheslav tucked the revolver under his shirt, running out of the room, and into the harsh weather. Climbing into one of the old trucks, Viacheslav beeped the horn, and looked at the other soldiers, pointing and gawping at him. He barged through the gates with the truck, and drove down the road with it until he came to a hidden location. Opening the glove box, he pulled out a handy map, looking at it.

"Tenkiy."

He looked at the name, hidden away in the map, pointing his finger at it. His home town. He sped off, map in hand, and drove for around two hours until he came to the familiar sight of his old family home. He jumped out the truck, running into the house, looking inside. It had succumb to the harsh weather, but he was going to honour his father. He would rebuild the home, no matter the cost.

Part five: "Reverting to normal."

Once again, Viacheslav was huddled away in the basement, as he spent most of his years now. Strange animals frequently attacked at people, and he was lucky enough to be able to defend himself against them. For years they had been attacking, but they appeared to be slowly spreading out; everything reverting to normal. Or so it seemed. He watched the television as he spooned in his beans, curious to what the reporter was saying.

"Rumours are spreading of-" the television cut out, and there was a loud crash outside. Hurrying outside, Viacheslav looked up at the power lines, wondering what the hell had just happened. Whatever it was, there was a large spacecraft of sorts tangled up in a mess of wire and broken steel. Looking overhead, another of the ships flew past, oblivious to the man watching it.

"What on..." mumbled Viacheslav, stumbling back inside to the farmhouse. He reached under his table, pulling out Rikoniv's 'borrowed' revolver and the spare bullets, shoving them into his jacket. Getting into the also 'borrowed' army truck, he began to drive, more of the ships flying over, some of them even firing strange blue beams. He increased his speed, screeching to a halt at the water plant as the ships continued to fire upon the town. There were screams for help, and Viacheslav ran into the building, breathing heavily. There was a crash as part of the roof caved in, one of the ships hovering above it. Gulping, he barged through the maintenance door, leaping into the sewage, landing with a splash. Gasping for air as the current dragged him under, he gripped the ladder, pulling himself up onto the walkway. He loaded three bullets into the revolver, jogging down the walkway, the shots from outside echoing. What the hell was happening out there? After an hour or two of walking, the tunnel stopped, the outside visible, a vast barren of abandoned buildings. Dropping down, Viacheslav took shelter in an old garage, trying to get his mind around what had happened. The 'ships' continued to pass by, albeit they were not firing this time, only heading to their destination, wherever that was. He waited until he was sure the ships were gone for sure - a day or two - before beginning a painstakingly long journey to find help. Dodging from building to building, taking whatever he could find, he slowly made his way onwards, trying to follow the path of the ships; curiosity taking the better of him. After a few hours, more and more buildings started to appear, many of them alight, or destroyed. Opening one of the old buildings, a warehouse, he stared out the window at the razed city, there was almost nothing left, except for the train tracks, and an unusually large blueish metal wall, with some buildings behind it. His attention was diverted from the wall, as a huge black train-engine with an extremely loud horn blasted down the train tracks towards the wall, the carriages becoming visible. It was rather odd, a sleek and terrifying-in-a-way train engine, followed by some ordinary carriages.
Viacheslav squinted, watching as the occupants of the train came out, about three-quarters of a mile away in the distance, each of them wore what appeared to be a blue jumpsuit.

Instinct kicked in, and Viacheslav realised that if he could see them, they could see him, and he jumped away from the window, looking around the warehouse. There appeared to be canned food stocked up in here, and he was definitely not going out there. Taking an old pushcart from the store room, he piled up a few boxes of canned food, and set them in the pushcart, before leaving the building the way he had came in. Opening the shutter door slightly, Viacheslav peeked under, looking around. The ships weren't there, but he was going to make a run for it. He opened the shutter, pushing the cart along, making a lot of noise as he did so. Taking a sharp turn to his right, he pushed the cart down a grassy embankment, almost falling into the water. At the other side, there was a sewage exit, only about twenty metres across the water. Picking up one of the boxes, he waded slowly across the water, pushing it up into the pipe. After two more trips back and forth, he had successfully gotten the crates of canned food into the pipe, and stashed them there, well hidden from sight. Viacheslav sat for a moment, thinking about his 'plan'. Fumbling in the inside pocket of his leather jacket, he took out his old whiskey flask, tipping it upside down, sighing as there was nothing in it. Sitting up, he leaned out of the tunnel, holding the flask under the water. He took it back out, taking a swig. Didn't taste much worse than tap water, but it probably was.
Ah well, river water and canned food it was.

Part six: New life; New terrors.

Viacheslav sat up, looking at the sheet of paper he held. How many months was it he had been out in this place? Three, four? He had barely ventured outside anymore. Peeking out as he sipped at the water, he could of sworn he heard voices from above, perhaps in a different language, English. Pulling the revolver from his waistband, he stepped out, and looked up behind himself, at the top of the embankment. Nobody there; odd. Climbing up, he caught a flash of a man wearing a blue jumpsuit, and Viacheslav ducked down, jogging over to the corner of a nearby building. Leaning out, he saw another two people, a man and a woman. The other man was probably behind the truck, as the man and the woman appeared to be frightened. There was a shout for help, and a scream as a fight broke out between the two men, and the woman watched; horrified. Viacheslav raised the gun into the air, still hidden behind the wall, and he fired a shot. There was a pounding of footsteps as the attacker ran, and Viacheslav also ran: back down into the embankment, and in to the tunnel. There was some odd sounding gunshots, and he crawled further into the tunnel, trying to stay hidden.

"Things in the... 'future'," thought Viacheslav, "they're fucked up."

He sighed, twiddling his thumbs as he lay hidden in the dark.

"Really fucked up."

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
+ A .357 revolver, with three boxes of ammunition.
+ The weapon is sturdy, powerful and proficient, making it an ideal weapon.
+ Conscript training has 'tought' Viacheslav thing such as basic firearm usage/marksmanship, some basic first aid skills, basic combat/hand to hand skills.

- Viacheslav can get rather furious at times.
- The ammunition for the weapon is scarce, Viacheslav only has the ammunition he 'borrowed' from Rikoniv.
- Viacheslav has almost no knowledge of what happened during the Seven Hour War, and no knowledge of the Citys or Citizens.
- Doesn't speak much English.
- He's getting quite old.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to create some interesting RP, being someone who barely knows anything of the Combine, or anything to do with them, I think it will be rather fun, such as when I ICly see Citizens (Well, Refugees, technically.), also, I think the language barrier will enhance the RP, due to the fact that practically everyone speaks English IC. (Somehow.)

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Extra Notes (optional):
I couldn't really find much on the location of City Eighteen, so my bad if it's not in West Russia/East Europe somewhere. Also, if the application isn't up to scratch or something, I'd just like to say I'm not a minge, but I don't want to coax the admin's decision by putting some sob story shit like "i'm no minge i love to play here(et cetera.)". Other than that, I can say that I think I could RP a character that has a language barrier(Done that before.) and whom is also pretty oblivious to who the Combine are.(Not done that.)

Denied until the time between you going into hiding (when the Combine came) and "current" time is filled in.

Added a 'story' for the time between the escape from the town, and the current time. (The last part.)
I couldn't find any dates for what time it is currently IC, and when the Combine invaded. I only had the rough times of 2015 for the invasion, and 2016 for the current time. There is a gap of four and a half months between part five and six, I hope that is a long enough time limit between the invasion and the current IC time, as the server information on the General section of HL2RP only states that the Combine invaded in 2015, and the current time is 2016. This means there is 365 days that the Combine could of invaded in, thus making it very hard to pick a specific date. About the location of the City, I only got the answers of "East Europe" and "Russia", so I'm sorry if that's off, as there is also no specific location, and considering Russia is a ginormous country, it was also rough guessing.
Side note: I would recommend a specific date in-which the Combine invaded to be added to the server information, in order to prevent further confusion.(It also says we are still in City Eight, perhaps it should be changed to City Eighteen, along with the location if the City.) - Lewis.

Denied; "No authed weapons in the City" -Karma

Er, I'm not trying to weedle my way out a denial or anything, but the character isn't supposed to be in the City, he just saw the outside of it briefly. (The section were he is in a warehouse about a mile away from the city outskirts.)

In light of that, accepted then.  If it comes in the City, you will face horrible odds and possible punishment, then.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 12:25:30 AM by SaoulZod »

Offline MightyKebab38

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2011, 06:43:08 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name:[K.L.P]S.T.A.L.K.E.R
How Long Have You been Roleplaying?:4 years
How Long you have been playing Serious RP?:2 years

Character Section

Name:Raymond Harrison
Affiliation:City11 Refugee Smugglers AKA Red Lambda Leader. Also a Sniper.

Write a Detailed In-Canon Back Story:Before 7 Hour War/Resonance Cascade Raymond was another citizen living in New York. He was living with his friend,Geroge Winston And his brother Grigori Winston (AKA crazed gunman of ravenholm lol) One Day it happened. The portal storm has occured and they came. Lots of them. Raymond, George and Grigori Wake up with its loud sound and looked from window,There was a chaos out there! Then a Zombie breaked in their house. They ran upstairs. they didnt knew what to do. Then Grigori jumped off the Window. Geroge Jumped. after him. They shouted for Raymond. Raymond Climbed on window, prepared to jump. But suddenly the Zombie came right behind him and bited him. Raymond fell and fainted. When he opened his eyes he found himself on a basement shop. Only George was with him. He said he lost Grigori. And said its his workshop down there. He took some stuff like scrap metal, crossbow bolts and a pipe. They came back out. Geroge jumped on his car and raymond after him. They Were Almost Escaped from the city.butSynth saw it and called an Advisor. Advisor suddenly appeared infront of the car and wrecked it hard. They got out. Raymond was afraid of advisor so he backed up right after he got out of car. Advisor beginned floating to Raymond. but suddenly advisor stoppped. The whole chaos stopped. Only the ships and synths were surrounding him but doing nothing. Advisor Opened a broadcast from Dr Wallace breen to surrender. They did as he told because breen was a human and they were trusting him. Hours later the people who surrendered gathered at one place with synths surrounding him. Raymond was worried. They gave em Blue Jumpsuits. Everybody worn them to be alive. Then They put them in prison untill the cities get repaired. The Combine's Technology was higher than humans so they managed to repair 6 Cities in one month. Those Cities were: City 8, City 11, City 14,City 17,City18 and City45. They also Created a little city in Saturn planet due to their oxygen technology. They called it: City38. Then they located them to diffrent cities. Raymond got Relocated to City11. After 5 years of sitting on the same bench and doing nothing everyday, He was bored so he decided to walk around. And then he saw George coming with a suitcase. They reconized themselves after 5 years. They hugged. They sitted on a bench and talked about the old memories. Geroge also told Raymond that he found a crossbow and he already had bolts for it because he crafted it. They went to a shop's backdoor and George gave them to Raymond. After that day Raymond decided to create a little refugee group and smuggle some members to outlands to free them. They called the group: Red Lambda. Their icon was a Lambda icon painted in red. But Raymond didnt wanted to go in a shootout and blow his cover. So he decided to use Crossbow only for his Self defense. One day when he was scavenging slums he found a ziptie. He shared it with his group. After some weeks they gave him back and Raymond send them to outlands. Now Raymond is alone with George in the city. They wanna seek a new group and send them to freedom over again.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards of perks/defects?:

Perks:
Crossbow.
Zip Ties.
S2H:Due to crossbow scope, Raymond aims carefully in long ranges.
6 Rounds of Crossbow: Raymond still have the bolts he took from George.

Defects:
Slow Shooting:He aims carefully at all times in long ranges which means he need to wait 2 seconds for each shot
Smuggling: If there are 8 members in Raymond's group, 4 people will be transported to outlands RPly.

What Do you plan with these Perks/Defects?: To improve RP, For myself and my members. I use crossbow only for self defense and to kill loyalists. And Zip tie to search Loyalists for any request device or UU branded stuff. Other members of Red Lambda will not be authorized to access weapons unless they get them RPly or made an Auth application. They will normally have RP Lead Pipe or Knife.

Will Anyone Else Needs these Auths?: Nope.

Extra Notes:I was one of best Rpers in SAMP:RP (San Andreas Multiplayer) so i know how to RP. Im not a Minge S2Ker like webuls. Dont Trust me? Spectate my RP skills.

Denied; numerous insufferable (and non-overlook-able) grammatical errors, and brutalization of Canon.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 10:57:16 PM by SaoulZod »
CONNECTING USER DATA: KLP STALKER.
Connecting....
Connected!

Viewing character data:

Dwayne 'Chuck' Simon
Alive - City45
Hanging around slums, doing anti-citizen stuff.

Henry Parkinson.
Alive - City 45
Trying to get along with CWU, doing loyalist stuff.

Ahmed Hussain
Alive - City 45
Being the city arab avoiding racists

Jack Mikhail
Alive - Outlands
Roaming on the empty outlands, trading stuff.

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2011, 09:55:02 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: NetWalker203
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About 2 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: I started with serious GMod RP.

Character Section

Authorization(s): Vortigaunt

Name: T'challa Vanderez
Affiliation: Vortigaunt / Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.

T'challa was one of Ninalith's many slaves. He was not very good at harnessing the vortessence, and it constantly failed on him. When the Black Mesa Incident occurred T'challa was one of the many thousand Vortigaunts sent through to the Earth realm. He began slaughtering humans as he got there, but he did his best to steer clear of the blue men, as they carried weapons. Not many of the white men put up a fight, cowering and running. He began to realize that this is his chance for freedom from the Ninalith, as he may be able to escape. Then more men came in wearing green. They carried bigger weapons and were killing everyone but eachother. T'challa worked his way into the sewers, only to find an Ichachasaur (The fish monster from Hl1). The only means of possible survival was to shock the water. He did it, and then there was black. He awoke in shackles. He worked for two months under the UU, untill a Headcrab canister malfunction gave him a chance to escape. He slipped into the old sewage systems, Arriving outside the city. Another, already freed, Vortigaunt helped him remove the shackles. They talked in a hut for a while, untill OTA came knocking. The new Vortigaunt hid T'challa and sacrificed himself, Passing himself off as the escaped Vortigaunt. T'challa came out many hours later, walking into out of the shack and into the outlands.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
+ Seen as good by some humans
+ (Limited) Use of the voressence

- Seen as a special target by OTA
- Some humans dislike vortigaunts
- Use of the voressence is limeted

I plan to use them to experience a new aspect of roleplay, And use them to aid others (IE: Healing, Vortigaunt Communications Networks ETC)

Nope, Just me.

Extra Notes (optional):
[None]

Denied; Roleplaying ability is not convincing through this application, as well as multiple errors in the spelling (which is a major factor in roleplay). Your "escape" from Overwatch is also neither accurate nor convincing.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:42:34 AM by SaoulZod »

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2011, 12:34:05 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: LeoMarr
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 12 Years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3 Years.

Character Section

Authorization(s): Vortigaunt Slave

Name: Tuu'Refar
Affiliation: Vortigaunt Slave

The waking up period of Tuu'Refar was met with confusion. He was free, or so he had thought. He touched his kin, and felt them as he had before. Feeling in comfort, he felt as though he was together again. This feeling had been lost during the Dark Times. His planet was given the breath of life. Tuu'Refar walked with his kin for many days engaging in a great walk across a large continent. This walk was of spiritual nature, after the Dark Times this walk of prowess for those kinsmen who had been released into the Vortessence.

Waking Up in a strange environment Tuu'Refar was unknowing of what had transpired. Stuck in a large assembly line of other Vortigaunts, being processed. Strange devices were being placed on the Vortigaunts as they went through this line. Large, alien-like things were seen as Tuu'Refar was processed. He could hear others faintly however, his Vortessence was being blocked somehow. The device placed on him was fully placed. He felt... strangely alone... and a sense of panic overcame him as he felt so cut off from a kin he had not known.

Tuu'Refar was pushed into a side corridor and branded with strange letters (These are Combine dialect) C18.PLTCON.37953. Tuu'Refar was forced into a pod. This pod forced him into a hibernation-like state. He felt nothing, was nothing. Waking up in a large room with a man towering over him, Tuu'Refar did not speak. He was given a stick object and he was confused at it's use. Tuu'Refar was beaten and shown quickly of it's usage. He swept and swept while trying to speak to others. But he could not; he began to realize his situation, what had happened to him and his Kinfolk. He was alone, maybe, forever.

Perks: Lots of exercise from being at work.
Defects: He's a fucking slave.

I want to try my luck with Vortigaunt Slaves. I believe I can adequately Roleplay with them in a timely manner.

No.

Extra Notes (optional):

Accepted for Trial
If anyone witnesses unsatisfactory Roleplay, contact Roflwaffle, RTLK, Nicknero or SaoulZod
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:42:56 AM by SaoulZod »

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline Dashing Dave

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2011, 04:32:20 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Dave648

How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4-5 Years

How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3-4 Years

Character Section

Authorization(s): Have myself, Dave Woods, and 3 others, Zak Grant, Skyler Rematon, and Walter Miyamoto into the city from outlands for a short period of time. Also, a possible vested outfit for Zak Grant. (Your call, read Story)

Name: Dave Woods
Affiliation: Old member of the Alliance in outlands, the last of the selected 4 picked by Statua.

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations. Life in the outlands was rather hard, and OTA did not make this task of survival any easier. The outlands has changed all those who struggle to grasp life inside, turning them into careless people. Dave Woods, now beggining to suffer from depression, was willing to do anything, as he was looking at life as a waste of space.

It was at that moment that an old friend of his came up to him. The man equiped with some things, not as much as Dave. He told Dave some bad news about Hotar, a well known, intelligent, and strong vort who worked in the labs. The bad part, was that OTA had captured him, and brought him to the city. Dave was always attached to vorts, and the death of Vok a long time ago, force Dave to tell himself that protecting the vorts was his number 1 priority. Over the months, this job has lost some value, until now. Zak Grant was close to Hotar, he called Hotar his father. There is a story behind it, a story Dave Woods hasn't fully heard about, but it wasn't important.

Zak Grant asked Dave if he wanted to join himself to go save Hotar from the city. Knowing this mission is mostly suicidal, Dave nearly denied the offer to help. After a while of conversation, Dave came around to noticing that his life was becoming a waste of space, and he needed to do something to help. After accepted to go, Skyler Rematon came over, to hear the news of Dave accepting to go. Zak had spoken to Skyler about ths plan before, and she was willing to go. Dave felt slightly worried, as Skyler and himself were a couple, and he didn't want to lose her. This knowledge, only made Dave need to go, if she was going.

The three of them were about to talk about plans, until multiple people arrived. They decided it would be best not to be followed into the city, as it would get people killed. The group took shelter in an old building that was once the Alliance Hotel. Once they arrive, a man named Walter Miyamoto spoke on the radio as if it was his first time.

"Hallo..? Who is here? Anyone?"

Dave quickly answered him, telling him of the location of the building the three of them had taken shelter in. He managed to find it, and the 4 begun to speak about plans, now including Walter into the mission.

It seemed simple at the time, Dave Woods would be support, carrying medical supplies, an AR2 with multiple shots, and a smoke grenade.

Skyler Rematon would be a form of sniper, or scout. She would give us detail as to what is up a head, and keep us alive, supplying food and ammo.

Zak Grant, noy having a vest like the other three, wasn't well prepaired. Skyler took action to this fact, and supplied him with some items. Zak was our main brain into this operation. He knew how to get into and out of the city. He also had some experience in hacking things. No expert, but a valued memeber of the team.

That leaves Walter Miyamoto, who's job was as easy as anyones. He would blow shit up. When faced with a wall, or door that couldn't be hacked, Walter was there to punch through.

The 4 of them took rest, getting ready to leave the next morning.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sun hadn't yet rised, and the 4 were already up and running. Zak had led them to a sewer tunnel the had a horrible smell, and the walls were sweating of brownish-green sludge. The 3 of them made jokes about how the sludge was what rations were made of, while Dave remained slightly confused, having not yet been to the city.

The tunnel came to multiple paths, each leading to different places, though Zak himself seemed to know exactly where to go, as if he had done this a million times. Almost as if he had memorized the route.

The group had finally managed to get into the city, using the tunnel. They agreed on how lucky they were to have not run into any *infected* along the way.

Zak led the group with Skyler following close behind, and Dave and Miyamoto in behind, chuckling and making jokes along the way. After multiple turns, ladders, doors, tunnels, and more, the group were in the city. It was very quiet, as if dead, no people, no civil protection, nothing. They later discovered that only half of the city was being used, the rest was a ghost town. ( Not sure if this is true or not, but it was something similar to what they did in WWII with the jews, being trapped in a smaller part of town, surrounded by a wall, this was called the "Ghetto".)

The group slowly made there way when 2 civil proctection units stood outside a giant wall. Walter wanted to shoot his RPG so badly his fingers went crazy, as if looking for a trigger to a gun, but he was denied, as it would make to much noise. Skyler wanted to use her sniper, but it was poissble she wouldn't get the second unit. Zak, remained puzzled, and slightly afraid.

After a while of debating, the 4 of them raised their voice over one another. Dave quickly noticed that the units were walking over to the group. They had holstered their weapons, and had out stun sticks. It was clear that the two though the group were citizens, or people who weren't brought into the city walls. As soon as the two units went around the rouble to check, they quickly stood back, but it wasn't enough.

Skyler had brought a knife into one of the unit's necks, blood started to flow from his neck, down his kevlar. The other unit attempted to gether his weapon, but wasn't expecting Zak to bring a heavy cinder block down on his head.

The group looked down at the unit's making sure both were dead.

** The unit that Zak had hit with the cinder block was stripped of his Kevlar, and handed to Zak. He put it on, shifting to get the hang of a heavy vest being on his shoulders, but found it usefull in the end.**

^^^ This either happened or it didn't, we would like it if Zak Grant could get a vest, as he is the only one withought. ^^^

The group got to the wall, and after multiple attempts they managed to get inside with little, to possibly no detection. They debated if other units would be alearted of the dead of the other two earlier, but it didn't stop them from turning back. Zak led them into the area known as D2, were all 4 of them now called "Home". They agreed that the Pizza shop would make a great place to stay, and so they spent the night inside.

The 4 of them, now being inside the city, now needed a plan to get Hotar, and get out.

The operation was not to stay in the city, but only to get in and get out. This fact ran through each memeber's head, as they knew they were already running out of time.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects? Little to no perks at all. Only one I can think of, is Dave Woods would now get a chance to visit the city, and see what is happenning. Other than that, the rest is defects, as the city isn't safe, we would have to deal with citizens, keep them safe for out stay, save Hotar, and managed to escape.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects? Try our best to stay alive.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s)) Walter Miyamoto (Burning Bullet) Skyler Rematon (Skyler) and Zak Grant ( I think his OOC name is Zak, I can check if it's really important.)

(Extra Notes (optional): Keep in mind, that we are a groupd of 4, with lot's of supplies, we would like to get Zak Grant a vested outfit, so we can stay as a group and not get confused, and we are only staying in the city for a short period of time.

**Group of 4**
**Possible vest**
**Attempt to Save Hotar**
**Stay in city for short period of time**

Thank you for reading, I may have typed too much, but either way, take into consideration of this post, and if you have any questions, I'd gladly answer. (Dave648)

Denied, no entry back into the City (by orders of Karma and Rofl).
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:43:38 AM by SaoulZod »
Dave Woods - Field Medic
-OUTLANDS-

Offline Wayward Walker

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2011, 06:16:54 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name:A Watermelon
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game):Over a Year
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?:Nearly a whole year.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Expert mechanical abilities with human technology
Above average mechanical abilities with combine technology
College Graduate (Master's Degree)

Name:Jack Shepard
Affiliation:
Refugee.
Mechanic.
Pre-war College Graduate.

CH1:Prologue
P1: Jack as you know him.
   Jack Shepard, a very average man, not the fastest, not the strongest.He was born in Britain, specificly near the East Coast. He was your general A-B student in schools, stumbling a bit in seventh grade, and zooming through high school. He followed history and mechanics in college the most. Though in the end, graduated with a Master's degree. Continuing through his life he met a woman named Jennifer Cohnager, who he had a realationship with that lasted to marriage. They both hastily decided to move to a nice location in the woods, where they lived out their lives together. That is, until a week or so from then.
P2: Off to work
   Jack went to his average job as a mechanic, usually fixing old cars and machines, rarely seeing any new things come through. It all seemed normal, until he saw IT at nine'o clock from his small television he managed to get working again.

CH2:
P1: Black Mesa Day
   He witnessed as a reporter simply stood, speechless as he watch what happened outside of the Black Mesa facility. Jack dropped whatever he was doing, grabbed a wrench, couple of CDs, and his jacket before running outside and putting a "CLOSED" sing outside of his repair shop. Jack then got in his car as fast as he could and drove off to his house, where his wife was. Traffic was mad though, and kept him back for an hour. By ten fourteen, he was parking in his driveway, seeing his wife through the window, he was greatly releaved.
P2: Just getting started.
   The next day was suprising to Jack, his wife had told him it would probably pass. He woke up the sky was clear nothing new. Until one hour later, he was at work, unsure of how the incedant hadn't pread, he always knew that science could lead to bad things, but nothing happened over in his homeland yet. He eventually shoved away those thoughts and went back to work, where he began to hear weird noises. He ignored them until the noises began to be combined with gunshots and radio chatter. He tried to ignore it figuring it was his little TV, but the noises got loud, seemingly closer, and explosions went off. He was under a car fixing a leaking pipe at the moment, and he couldn't stand it anymore, he rolled out from under the car to be greeted by a combine soldier that here just knocked over. Jack didn't hesitate and took the soldier's weapon and killed him with it, the gun had no more ammo, so he simply dropped it and ran for his car.
P3: Drive of a lifetime.
   He showed no mercy in his driving that day, running over any strange creature and/or combine soldier that dare be in the road. His first plan was to get back to home, but in the distance all he saw was a large explosion. He was devistated, he wasn't sure where to go from there since his very home was now destroyed. Before he could see it a strider stepped right in front of his car, he drove as fast as he could knocking the strider down. He was then on his way to the East Coast.

CH3: Exile and Sucker's Luck.
P1: Exiled.
   He saw a group of citizens, one of which he new and trusted, Joseph Mc Neil. He got out of his now bloody and beat up car and ran over to ask what they were doing. One of the citizens he didn't know stated that they were fixing a boat, and he said he was a mechanic and could help. Took about a month of hiding and scavenging to find the right parts to fix the boat, but it was worth it. On the day of escape, they set off to Europe's coast. Once hitting land, literally they were standed at the beach with no transportation. The citizens then began argueing mindlessly, they wanted something to blame for their unfortunate luck. They then turned to jack, who's had a history of bad luck, as Joseph said, trying to avoid the blame. Jack became anraged and denied the exuse, but The citizens decided that Jack would have to leave the group. So the citizens and Jack split paths, citizens going towards an area known as White Forest and Jack unknowingly being outcasted to the outer canals.
P2: Hiding
   Though before getting directly to the canals, Jack did find a small city, empty and without any residants though. Luckily for him, the supplies were still good, plenty of food and a fair amount of water. So he settled in the city saying this would be his new home, which it was for a while, there was one or two combine patrols every month or so, but aside from that he managed quite well. He even found a destroyed manhack and scanner, which he remade into some nice tools. The Manhack was remade into a Scanner jammer, which would erase his image if he were found by one, the scanner was made into a new friend, which he also rigged with a CD player. He lasted over two years building, scavenging, and hiding in the town, but he didn't see any other runners like him. Things seemed fine, until a "Large, blue, flame throwin', bullet resistant bastard came strolling along", as Jack remembers. 
P3: Greatest luck in the world.
   The gargantua tore through buildings destroying some of Jacks hiding spots and if not the entire building. Jack was in one of the many buildings and the gargantua continued to destroy other slowly but steadily making it's way towards him. Jack rushed to the roof where he made a group of ziplines over his time of hiding. But before he could get on the line the gargantua smashed the building in just the right spot to take the whole thing down slowly, as the gargantua moved onto the next building. Jack ignored the handle and simply grabbed the rope knowing that the building's fall would make the line be uneven, causing him to roll off. It was shear luck that he didn't fall with that building, but instead he fell with the other do to the gargantua's earlier damage. All he saw was dust until he hit the ground, falling unconsious from the landing.
P4: Loss.
   Upon awakening the gargantua had reduced most of the buildings in the area to rubble, and leaving a direct path into a forest. He pushed any debri off him and made a run of hope for the forest, ignoring wether the gargantua was following him or not. Meanwhile, combine were being dispatched to exterminate the beast, and they reacted quickly. Jack watched in a slowed down experiance as a APC rushed in, only to be kicked aside, into a group of troopers. A hunter chopper fly over him, not carring about a single human, but instead directing itself torwards the gargantua reaking havoc. Jack was then troubled with four soldiers that came out of the forest blocking his escape path, though behind him  came his robot companion, playing his favorite song, "Jingle Jangle Jingle". The bot then rammed the soldiers ejecting the disc and being blown apart by a shot from an AR-2. Jack stopped, grabbed the disc, and was frozen at how his companion he made had willingly blown himself up for his survival. These thoughts didn't last long, as a surviving soldier shot his Scanner jammer, breaking it beyond even his repair. He finally made his way into the woods, with only a few supplies.

CH4: And Onto Today.
   Jack had finally ran enough, this time it wasn't just a fake to get out of running, he actually ran so much, he dropped, face first into a river. His clothes being ruined so far he finally decided he needed something else, the blood, staines, and burn marks finally pushed him too far. He continued walking down the stream looking for anything else better than what he was wearing at the moment. He eventually found a large pipe, with a breif case in it, where he found a blue jumpsuit and jeans with a C9 imprinted on them. He wasn't sure what it ment, but he ripped it off and put the clothing on. He disposed of his old clothes the best he could, simply throwing them in the nearest fire he saw. He continued down the tunnel not sure what to find...

Perks:
Expert mechanical abilites with human technology
Above average understanding of combine technology

Defects:
Terrible with medical task
Ameture with most weapons

Restore (If not reconstruct) Pre-war technology for the benefit of others and himself.
Recontruct combine technology for the benefit of others and himself.

N/A

Extra Notes (optional):
N/A

Granted expertise with Earthly Technology and the College Degree.
Denied knowledge of the Combine Technology.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:44:29 AM by SaoulZod »
Guile's Theme would fit this.
You know it.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2011, 09:27:05 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Teh Penguin
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 7 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: I dont remember a few years

Character Section

Authorization(s): Vort slave

Name: Lach ta' luil
Affiliation: Vort slave

Many a day after the rule of the Nihilanth. Lach found the outlands a suitable place to live and help others. He often found himself studying anatomy of creatures and treating wounded humans. He spent many a day with a fellow vortigaunt Ga'dazul, they became close friends and helped each other gain ally's and occasionally enemies. One unlucky a day Lach found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time... He had been ambushed by cloaked Overwatch units which had been following him awaiting to capture him. He did what he though was best and ran, that did not help as he was bewildered and tripped upon trying to flee. The OTA units had orders to capture alive and send him to City 18. On the way to city 18 he was beaten and equiped with equipment upon boarding the RAZOR train. This equipment hurt him greatly and limited his powers useless. Upon entering City 18 or C18 for short he had lost all hope for all he saw was despair and darkness in this cruel new world. Immediately they threw him into a large steel building where he saw others getting of these rugged looking trains as they were put through processing and into detainment until they were found a spot in the city. Come to find out vortigaunts were only allowed out to do manual labor and to eat all of the other spare time they had was spent inside they holding cell, they were not to speak without being spoken to and to take all physical punishment without reacting. This is the life of a enslaved vortigaunt.

Just a vortigaunt that cant do much.

Enhance roleplay for the people around.

No.

Extra Notes (optional):
I was the first non-admin vort to be accepted, I am hoping that I can get auths for slave as well.

Accepted.
If anyone witnesses unsatisfactory roleplay, contact: RTLK, Money with a Gun, Roflwaffle, or SaoulZod on the server.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:22:28 AM by SaoulZod »

Offline 2power

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2011, 12:24:16 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: 2power
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): My whole life, since I was born into a family of DnD players I have a very wide grasp on roleplay, and the number one goal to roleplay is to have fun and make fun for others.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: For at least an extensive three years or so, I started from the Ming-Servers known as DarkRP, however I was saved from that era by one of my dearest friends that took me to HGN. HGN was and still is a S.T.A.L.K.E.R rp server that at the time was very popular. Steady recovery came as I stayed with HGN, after a year or so I joined every-faction that I could[Which was all] and the exclusive monolith faction that only the best roleplayers could get into. Everything good has to end in one point in time, I soon faded from HGN and drifted into TnB[Sad I know] it was then I became interested in the Half Life Two universe.

Authorization(s): The right to sell contraband to those whom my character knows and can trust-this is based on time and how my character feels about this person, IE: It will take more than a day to earn his trust and even then he is only inclined to show his wares to a certain extent less he give away all his secrets and lose it all to the local CCA. As far as I'm concerned this is not a loldealer thing, this is a chance for great passive such as people sitting around having a drink, this is not LOLRPG COPSHOT or arm the masses with crowbars.

Name:Bola Leboschick.
Affiliation:
Citizen,
Businessman,
-if accepted a dealer of contraband with the intent to help himself more than others.

Two men walk onto a rooftop, the sun glares down onto them as they stop to glare at the fast-paced world below.
both men speak in a very thick French accent and often drift from English to French.

Franzack: Ah, the day wains on the horizon, brother...it will soon be time to meet our cousin from 'down below'

Bola: Very well, I am sure we can trust him...it is just shotty how we have to go about our business...

Franzack pushes his hand into his coat, he digs for a moment and pulls out an old PDA.

Franzack: Almost time, remember to respect this man as if he was the Lord Christ himself, watch your tongue and don't act stupid...even if he does agree to us a contract we won't be able to make huge-profit less we attract attention from the local CCA....

Bola nods, he follows Franzack behind with a nervous smirk on his face

Bola and Franzack stop by the train tracks, they rush down the tunnel not even taking a chance to look back at the vast world behind them.
As they approach the end of the tunnel they make way down to a door that is clearly marked 'CONDEMNED' with a CCA stamp next to it, both men knock several times and speak in strange codes, however their voices low and concerned. After several minutes of banter they are greeted by a voice, 'You two have an appointment with Le Grand Fromage, come in and rest...'. Le Grand Fromage is one of the few men who retained their wares from their underground dealings even after the war, his knowledge and great wisdom allowed him to remain hidden with his vast supplies and riches. To Bola and Franzack's knowledge he is the only relative that will even pass a glance at them, they have developed a false-sense that he actually cares for them.

After several hours of walking down the vast unfinished construction-site they came upon a doorway, polished and coming from inside was a heavenly tune;Music.

Le Grand Fromage: I see you from the doorway, come in cousins, come in...

Bola and Franzack step into the room, to their surprise it is filled with armed guards.

Le Grand Fromage: You two have considered my offer, no?

Bola opens his mouth to speak, he is interrupted by Franzack.

Franzack: Yes, we have...we wish to sell your wares for you, we indeed know you're in need for skilled people that know how to run a business and in the shade.

Le Grand Fromage laughs heartly, he wipes the sweat from his gluttonous forehead and speaks in a cheerful tone.

Le Grand Fromage: Very good, very good. Well, you are my family after all...I know I can trust you street rats with merchandise, and you are correct I do need more businessmen...I am...low on this new currency the invaders have distributed and I would like to acquire some, know this...I do not give my things away. I trust you, and if you are caught do not show your face here again, if the invaders don't kill you I can assure you I will...and there are shops my associate owns that have tunnels that connect to what you will call 'the warehouse' they're not far from here. We will see how you fair...I will be collecting daily, if not hourly on your wages, 75% will be my cut. If someone is looking for heavy contraband you do not tell them you have it...I want to you know your clients and even then it will be a closed transaction that will not connect you two; rather he will pay you and he is given the package by a mule. Do you understand my words? I trust you two, my cousins.
Franzack and Bola nods.

Le Grand Fromage: Good, now you two will not be working together very often, Bola will take the southern region of the city. Franzack will be taking the Northern end, both of you will be under high pressure and I expect you two to use your heads when selling, go now, my associate will help you from now on, you don't know me, I don't know you, if you rat us out we can move in a snap... get going now.

Both brothers  nod, their lives from here on out will be forever different and filled with greed, fear, and power over the common populace that crowd their shops.

I plan to make roleplay that is based on others and does not revolved around myself. Roleplay, in my opinion is to make others have a good time and in the process having a good time myself. This as I have stated before is not a arm the masses or give radios out like nothing, this is a job that will REQUIRE massive amounts of passive roleplay.

This will give my character a business list that has things that are very uncommon to the normal populace of the city, to be more detailed.

Weapons-No these will not be handed out like candy. These weapons will be sold to those with auths, general acceptance of the community, and I know their character very well and can trust them.-even then we won't make the deal through the store, it will be handled by a 'Mule' who is an admin who will deliver the said item.

Wine and other unreachable alcoholic drinks: This will add a great deal of passive RP, but this WILL NOT get out of hand and become drunken RP fist-fights...rather people having a good-time and enjoying themselves.

Electronics: The basics, handheld radios, TV's, and other IC assortments of items.

Kevlar: You want to be a rebel on a rampage? Too bad, Kevlar can only be obtained by a resistance leader. However, depending on RoflWaffle's opinion I could be considered an Offical Rebel Leader due to my influence over the community, so this is a maybe.

IC items: Yes, we will sell IC items that are approved by an admin and DO have IC advantages such as handcuffs, lockpicks, shaving cream, tooth-brushes, bed-rolls ect.

Some defects will be no profit on somedays or being cracked down by the CCA, however his business is well protected and his goods hidden away in very secure locations, 75% of all profits will be deleted by an admin.

In the future I plan to have associates, but I have no one else that my character can trust or have met.

Extra Notes (optional):

Trust will be based on roleplay quality and time, I expect for someone to be able to buy weapons or other high-end contraband would need to be atleast more than a week of above-par roleplay and dedication to passive in the store.
I hope you atleast consider my proposal as I do know a great-deal on roleplay and how it should be done.

Mug-shots of each character

Le Grand Fromage

Bola Leboschick

Franzack Leboschick

When will my application be checked by RoflWaffle or an SA?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:03:56 PM by 2power »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2011, 07:36:15 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Krisrules
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3-4 Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2-3 Years

Character Section

Authorization(s): A vortigaunt slave character

Name: Shas 'Varn
Affiliation: Vortigaunt

Shas 'Varn, considered the young one out of his pack, was left to desertion in the canals outlying City 18; his previous kin either captured, or dead. He spent his days hiding in the sewers, coming to the surface only so often to drink the dirty canal water, and stare at his reflection for long periods of time, in regret. As wise as he was, he was always in touch with his emotions more than other of his kind, but sadly this feat would see that his fate was to be the same as his kin.
   During his general routine after waking up, he travelled to the surface from his smelly sewer home, for some fresh air and another drink. After coming to see daylight however, he saw a couple of humans fleeing. A man and a woman, holding each others hands run across a bridge, what they were running from, obscured by a building. Shas 'Varn made his way to the building in an attempt to peek around the corner, and see to it that the pair made off unharmed. He had thought it would be a Headcrab or perhaps an Antlion, but he came around to realise this wasnt a case, when a hail of bullets flew in to the pair of human's legs. He ducked and observed, frightened.
   The couple held each other in their arms, the woman sobbing, as an OTA fire team closed in on their position, weapons raised. Shas 'Varn had hoped that they would move on, allowing the couple to bleed out, giving him time to treat their wounds, but instead the team came to point blank firing range, and finished the job, like a Nazi firing line. Infuriated, Shas 'Varn emerged from the buildings corner, charging towards the fire team, hopelessly outnumbered. Charging his powers as he ran, he let rip towards the units, his electrical attack scattering and hitting two of the units, lifting them through the air. "<::Exogen!::>", the yell sounded as cold and robotic as ever as it came from the Overwatch unit's vocoder. By now Shas 'Varn had a few meters to go before he could duck behind a car, but bullets were already on their way to greet him, and they did as such, in his leg. He collapsed, slamming in to the car with his shoulder, screaming in pain, like a moaning beast. Despite all this, he began charging another electrical attack, its all he could do, but as he turned around to peak through the car doors window towards the OTA, a unit was already on the other side of the car.                                   
   The Unit's rifle was hung on a sling, his hands grabbing the car door. Shas 'Varn stared on in despair at this inhuman strength. The unit had ripped the car door off, and now jumped on to the roof of the car, bringing down the car door on to the vortigaunt after landing. Shas 'Varn lost consciousness.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?In one hand, its a new faction to enhance city RP, which is always good for the community, it also gives me a new charcater to develop.

On the other, im imprisoned and will spend all of my time under constant protection, whilst be treated like the dirt on someones boot.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects? Mix up the pace in roleplay with the new addition of the Vortigaunt slave faction

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s)) Nope

Extra Notes (optional):

Accepted.
If anyone witnesses unsatisfactory roleplay, contact: RTLK, Money with a Gun, Roflwaffle, or SaoulZod on the server.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:57:27 AM by SaoulZod »

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2011, 08:52:28 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: SatN

How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 7 Years, give or take.

How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 4.5-5 years

Character Section

Name: Xal'Rik'Cha

Affiliation: Refugee

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations: Xal'Rik'Cha was born an inquistive and determined youngling, being born on the previously inhabitated planet labelled "Xen", he had never seen nor experienced the feeling of his species true home planet. Xal'Rik'Cha grew up  an easy life, harnessing the binding and channelling his vortessence at a young age. Though this natural training has been occuring, it will take many a year, before Xal'Rik'Cha has full ability to harness the vortessence and the power associated with it.

Years of living and peace were now a distant memory as the planet fell into chaos, anarchy and discontent. The universal oppression known as the 'Combine' had finally located the newly re-established vortigaunt race. As the invasion on Xen took place, the supreme commander, or superior leader of the planet Xen and it's species had viewed the rift opening as a chance of freedom and the survival of their race, he ordered the Vortigaunt race through the rift, 'teleporting' the group to a new world found out to be earth. The teleportation had lead them to a facility, known as Black Mesa. Once fully landed, the vortigaunts under the guidance of their leader, began to eradicate and destroy the human force situated in the  compound, this included scientists, security, basic workers and the later revealed, marines. Xal'Rik'Cha was both young and naive at this time, seperated from his 'Kin, he forwarded into the minor warzone, moving in any direction which presented safety. After finding appropriate cover, he peered around the side of the cover he was cowering behind, watching those whom he had grown up with, falling to the ground, lifeless and motionless. After examining the situation, confused between emotional and physical effects, he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head, before his vision becoming obscurred and then totally fading to darkness, he was as of now, unconcious.

Xal'Rik'Cha awoke what felt like seconds later in a low, bush-like area, his back covered in dirt and shrub and the view of two fellow vortigaunts, whom gestured for silence and no movement. Xal' begun to ponder the situation, his ability to focuss on the here and now was fading and he was falling into dissarray. After admirable consolation from the only kin, he has left, begun to consider the positive and forwarded to assist in what he could, but the "war" was over, the fighting and blood shed had come to an end the fleeing was both a success and failure, as many of his race, had perished in the procedure.

Years had passed since the invasion of his birth land, and the incident at the Black Mesa facility. Living along-side humans which had been regarded positively by other vortigaunts, Xal'Rik'Cha had lived harshly in the deserted wilderness, finding it difficult to live so alone, at such a young age, in a unique and different ecosystem, then to what he had grown to co-incide and live upon. News had spread to even those on the outskirts of the planet, of the now established 'Combine's" rule, their reign was growing further, spreading like wild fire, searching and destroying wild-life and nature altogether, turning the once beautiful and fruitful lands, into bare, lifeless deserts and urban cities. Xal'Rik'Cha had began to adapt to the new planet and it's lifestyle, living a life of secrecy, regret and grief, over the death of his related Kin.

Xal'Rik'Cha had been informed that he and a group of others, were the last surviving vortigaunts inhabiting earth, as this happened, Xal'Rik'Cha was immediately escorted from the amazon-like conditions he was living in, to a beach front which had long lost it's sense of livelyhood and welcoming. An armed escort of surviving resistance members had continued on with Xal'Rik'Cha, forwarding through the beach front, Xal'Rik'Cha and the escort reached an open, grass grove where the rest of the surviving refugees, vortigaunts and resistance members were situated, a small perimiter and base were set up. At this moment, after all which had taken place.

After days of the relocation once again, Xal'Rik'Cha had begun his training and harnessing of the vortessence, using and channelling the abilities he was learning to use for the good of the resistance, the vengence of his innocent race, and the freedom of man-kind and all species alike.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects? This authorisation would not give my character any perks or defects per say, other than to wield the vortessence positively.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects? I plan to further my knowledge and both enhance the current state of refugee and resistance role-play.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s)) No.

Extra Notes (optional): I used to lead the Vortigaunt faction multiple times at a number of community, ranging from PubGamer, through to Role-Play District. I have experienced role-play in positions from both as a Youngling, to that of a Prophet. I have been studying and researching the vortigaunt faction and it's language since i first began Haf-Life 2, since then, i have progressed and furthered my knowledge of the given race. I have much experience that i would be greatful and honoured to distribute amongst other vortigaunt characters and to wield whilst role-playing this type of character.

Accepted.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:02:42 AM by SaoulZod »

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2011, 12:36:15 AM »
Steam Name: Delta1116732

How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3-4 Years

How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3-4 Years

Character Section

Name: Mek'Rac'Ta

Affiliation: Refugee

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations: Mek'Rac'Ta was born on the planet known as "Xen", he left through the Xen portal when he was almost 110. Mek'Rac'Ta managed to survive with other vortigaunts within the black mesa research facility. They lived off the food that was left and water through the plumbing. It was quite dangerous with the headcrabs and the other aliens. When he was older, the part of the black mesa research facility in he lived in collasped. Mek'Rac'Ta was forced to go outside where he found himself to be in the outlands. He met up with a squad of resistance members. These resistance soldiers where heading for White Forest, a resistance base (Seen In Episode 2). Mek'Rac'Ta stayed with them and helped the refugee's with what they needed and everyone enjoyed having him around. He enjoyed the social interaction with the other Vortigaunts. When he was 115 he set out on a mission with three other resistance members on a mission to set up a outpost in the back of White Forest The three resistance members and Mek'Rac'Ta set up the outpost. The outpost was later destoryed when a dropship flying overhead sent an ancient tree crashing down falling on top of the outpost. The outpost crumbled down killing 2 of the resistance members and badly injuring the other one.

Mek'Rac'Ta later awoke to find he was laying in the rubble of the outpost that colasped due to the rotten tree. When Mek'Rac'Ta got up he had a horrible headache but he was lucky to be alive. There came a moaning from the rubble nearby and Mek'Rac'Ta rushed over and removed parts of the rubble to find a badly injured resistance member. Mek'Rac'Ta picked up the man and set him on the tall grass in the forest. The man was still unconcious. Mek'Rac'Ta searched the rubble more for a map for a way back to white forest or a medical kit but found nothing. Mek'Rac'Ta picked up the man and put him over his shoulders and carried him for hours apon hours. Mek'Rac'Ta reached two citizens who escaped the city recently, one of them was named Stan the other was Nick. Mek'Rac'Ta was lucky to find out in time that Nick used to be a docter before the 7 hour war. With much luck Stan was able to save the rebel. The rebel's name was Brandon. About a week after meeting up with the two citizens they had to move. They walked for days staying at reffuge stations.

One day on traveling for a new outpost or station Mek'Rac'Ta heard some rustling in a nearby bush. Mek stoped and looked over to the bushes and so did the other refugee's. Out came two barrels, as soon as refugees and Mek saw them they dived for the ditch that layed along beside the path. The barrels starting to flash and bullets started to fly it was two OTA units. As the refugges where huddled in the ditch the rebel pulled out an MP7 and returned fire. A moment later a grenade came flying over the road and landed a meter away from the refugees. When the grenade exploded it killed all of the people who were there expect Mek'Rac'Ta who was the only lucky one that had survived but was unconcious. As the OTA ran away from completing their ambush on the refugees Mek'Rac'Ta stood alone and now he ventures the outlands alone in search of refuge.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects? There would be no perks or defects as far as I know just the joy of RP as playing a vortigaunt.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects? I plan to enhance the resistances or a refugee's role play as playing as a vortigaunt.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s)) No.

Extra Notes (optional): No extra notes

Denied; numerous grammar mistakes
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:36:27 PM by SaoulZod »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2011, 04:47:09 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Nikolai
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): I guess two years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 8 to 10 months or something along those lines.

Steam Name: Rory Phillips
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3 years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Roughly 1 ½ years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Particular authorizations are italicized to indicate that they are less important or that they may be dropped if controversial.

Resistance group headstart.

Rysio Preston Dakkari
Skills developed during service as a sergeant in the Croatian Army
Croatian Marksman Training Skills
Croatian NCO and Leadership Training Skills
Helmet
Heckler and Koch MP7
4 boxes SMG ammo
Resistance vest - ICly not a resistance vest, but the vest from the Croatian Army uniform
Ability to distribute resistance vest to new members who go through an actual RP with a civil protection unit and obtain their vest.

Hrvoj Lovric
Skills developed during service as a lance corporal in the Croatian Army
Croatian Marksman Training Skills
Croatian Medical Training Skills
Heckler and Koch MP7
2 boxes SMG ammo
Resistance vest - ICly not a resistance vest, but the vest from the Croatian Army uniform

Name: Rysio Preston Dakkari
Affiliation: Citizen - Rebel Group "Hrvatska"  ( Leader ) / Former Croatian Sergeant

Name: Hrvoj Lovric
Affiliation: Citizen - Rebel Group "Hrvatska"  / Former Croatian Lance Corporal

Rysio Dakkari and Hrvoj Lovric were standing at the recruitment table years ago. They glanced each other over, not knowing the adventure that lay ahead for them, and the friendship they would develop in these adventures. The Croatian Army was a promising profession, and they didn't have anywhere else to go in life.  They attended training together in Zagreb, Croatia. Rysio excelled in skill past Hrvoj. Hrvoj didn't notice or care though.

They didn't expect to be put together in a squad, but they were, and they were set for Iraq.

6th of July, 2007 -
Rysio and Hrvoj mounted up with the rest of their squad on the Polish SUV known as the Honker. They were in a UN detachment with a Polish squad from Danzig. Hrvoj, responsible as he is, checked his rifle and made sure it was clean. His squad generally laughed at him for his organization and responsibility. It really was no wonder why he was promoted past them. The Honkers traveled down the road until reaching a village near the Iranian border. The Polish squad dismounted first and head towards the village elder's building. It was simple but larger than most.

The driver of the first Honker rushed to back up to a safe position, after the shots were heard inside. "RPG!" yelled Rysio, as an insurgent popped up from a roof-top and fired at the Honker. And then it went black. Rysio and Hrvoj woke up four hours later, hardly damaged, with the front of the vehicle nearly torn away completely, and a sergeant, lance corporal, and two privates dead. They slowly crept away and survived in the desert for days on end until they were evacuated and promoted. Rysio became sergeant of the squad, and Hrvoj the lance corporal. Their adventures in Iraq went on.

( CG canon dictates the seven hour war to be in 2015 for those who challenge this year )
2015 -
Hrvoj, Rysio and their squad sat in a hut in the Croatian countryside awaiting orders from a lieutenant. Rysio had a flask of vodka with him, and Hrvoj a cigar. They soon received orders to rush the enemy. Rysio and Hrvoj talked it over, and they knew it would be deadly. They ignored the order, and stayed there until the earth surrendered 7 hours later.

Hrvoj and Rysio along with their squad survived in that country side. They traveled from village to village, scavenging for provisions and escaping the enemy.

August 2nd, 2015 -
The squad packs up at a village denoted as "15" on their map. They head back to "7" slowly, carrying cans of food and bottles of water found in the village. When they reach their camp, they are shocked of what they see. Yellow, disgusting over-sized insects as they described them. Antlions. The squad raised their weapons and fired, but only Hrvoj and Rysio survived. "7" was no longer safe and they escaped to the Croatian Coast. There, they went from town to town by foot, meeting with other refugees and getting medical help from doctors who had escaped Combine rule.

2016 -
In the distance lay City 20. They can see it, along with the explosions and civil disturbance. They knew this was there way into civilization. They were careful approaching the city, and they found an abandoned outhouse. Disgusting as it was, they started dismantling it, and crawled down into the sewers. The sewers were disgusting, and headcrabs and barnacles were everywhere. They nearly didn't survive, but they made it into the city, and were soon transferred to City 11.

The security was vulnerable in City 11 and they made it through processing without even seeing a unit besides the one behind the computer. They were not checked of the weapons they had on them in bags. They knew this was the ideal city for their conquest....

The training described above, as well as the weapons.

As for defects, the characters involved have to live in constant fear.

Create a well-organized, impacting resistance group within the city, that will help others develop their characters around the conflict between this group ( Hrvatska ) and other forces.

Rory Phillips/Hrvoj Lovric

Extra Notes (optional): For whoever looks over this, please consider making deductions to the authorizations before out-right denying it if you have issues with the authorizations requested. Thank you.

Recommended for acception
       -YankeeSamurai

Any military forces have been killed in the 7 hour war, making this application invalid hence I'm probably going to deny it. But I leave the final verdict over to an active HL2RP admin. ~Nick

The thing behind military forces being killed in the 7 hour war, is under the assumption that all forces fought against the Combine. Forces that did were obviously killed. If you read the backstory though, they don't get involved in the war, and they hide out during it an essentially go AWOL. And since they went AWOL at the start of the war, that technically doesn't make them military personnel anymore, either, because when a unit goes AWOL they are considered discharged in the Croatian Army, although that's only a technicality. My point is that soldiers were killed because they fought, but in the backstory, our characters hide and don't get involved, and therefore would've most likely lived. ~ Nikolai

Rysio committed suicide, so this only stands for Hrvoj now.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 04:52:54 PM by Nikolai »
Live free or die

Offline [CG]shadow_wolf360

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2011, 12:01:29 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: shadow_wolf360

How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game):Some where between 3-4 years

How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: About 1 and one-half years now.

Character Section

Authorization(s):Taekwondo skills (specificly, Black belt of the fifth degree.)

Name: Arch Gland

Affiliation: A regular citizen

Well here it is.
                                                                                              1994-1998
It all started out on a beautiful September morning in, what is now City 8, when a gang of looters raided his home. His father, being the man of the family, tried his best to defend Arch's mother and Arch, but his efforts were futile as the looters were amature martial artists. His father was put down by a fatal blow to the middle of the esophagus, and he fell to the ground, suffocateing, he died after three painful minutes. The looters took everything they had then ran, and on that day Arch realized he wanted to keep things like this from happenning ever again to anybody. 

1998-2011
His martial arts training began when he saw a man being attacked by a group of thugs. He tried to fight them off any way he could, throwing punches left and right, but he was over powered by the five thugs and beaten until near death. A man by the name of Huscho Nakumora saw his crucile attempts to fight them off and admired his courage and decided to ask him if he would like to learn Taekwondo, he instantly replied"Yes!". His sensi took him to a mountain side, an abandoned dojo, where his training began. He trained for thirteen rigorous years, everyday and everynight, constanly. At the end of his thirteen years he was a fifth degree black belt in taekwondo. When those thirteen years past he thanked Nakumora for everything, gave him a hug, and set off.

2012-Present
On November 12, 2012 at precisley 6:13 a.m, the Combine took over. It tooke them a mere seven hours to take over but Arch did not put up a fight with his new found skills, he actually wanted a low profile, and thats exactly what he did. One day when he was walking down the streets of City 18, he saw a group of thugs beating on a man, his memorys flooded back to him and he knew he had to do something.  He barged in right away, he took out the first thug with a spin kick to the neck,and he turned arounded and did a rounding upper cut to hit the second one. Then for the third he was merciless, letting the anger get the best of him, he contiued to beat the man until his face was a bloody pulp, but he lived. Now he wanders the streets, regreting what he did that day to disgrace himself, and trying to make new friends.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?: Taekwondo skills.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?: Use them wisely, self defense, non minging.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s)): No they will not.

Extra Notes (optional): Edit it anyway you want I just want real critisism if it isnt'good enough.

Denied.  Asking for review is instant denial especially when it is just posted.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 12:16:02 AM by RKS | RTLK »

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2011, 07:42:20 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Lone Wanderer

How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3 years

How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?:11 months

Character Section

Authorization(s): Resistance/smuggling group headstart

Name: Gabe Truthsten

Affiliation: Anti-citizens/resistance

2005:
Gabe Truthsten. Fresh out of Seattle University. Currently living in downtown Seattle with his grandparents, Gabe married his high-school sweet heart, Samantha Gold. The couple then moved out to New York City, where Samantha's parents lived, as well as Gabe's brother, Michael. The two planned to get a small house, and have a few children together. Life was good.

2008:
Gabe now has two small children, and is living in an apartment in one of the shady parts of town. He's having trouble finding work, and his wife has come down with some sort of illness.

2009:
Gabe Truthsten is still out of work, despite his college education. His wife, Samantha, has come down with a life threatening case of lung cancer. Due to her treatment, the medical bills shoot up. Barely scratching by as it is, Gabe can't bear the thought of having his wife and two young children growing up on the streets, especially around where they live. Gabe, connected by a friend, gets into gang work. Eventually, he is placed into working at a local dock, smuggling in drugs, weapons, etc.

2010:
Portal storms. People begin flooding into the city. Chaos begins to arise. Gabe's job only gets harder, as he's forced to work dangerous jobs in the city. With his time away from his family, they become more and more disconnected.

2015:
The Seven hour war. Chaos everywhere. Fortunately, Gabe was allowed to live when the Combine found him. They didn't know about his works. He was placed in a strange town. An old friend informed him of his family: all killed by the Combine. A hatred began to burn in Gabe. A hatred for the combine, the need to kill.

Present:
Gabe currently acts as a normal citizen, and appears to be a loyalyst in society. It's all apart of a clever disguise. The hatred still brusn inside Gabe, tearing him apart, wanting to burst out. But he controls the fire, controls it for the right moment. Until that time, he uses what he learned from his time in the gang to slowly work away at the Combine, until that day when he can take a strike that will do so much pain, enough so that they'll know hiow he felt.

He knows somewhat how to use guns and knives, as well as being able to smuggle contraband in and out of the city. It could include people.

His hatred for the combine and the pain of loss from his family causes him to lack control.

Smuggle in contraband, RP people getting out of the city. Possibly start a small resistance group/street gang

No one else will need them.

Extra Notes (optional): No extra notes.

Denied;  Based on the application, I am unconvinced of your ability to roleplay correctly in the situation.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:38:31 PM by SaoulZod »

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2011, 01:51:29 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Ghost
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game):3 Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Around half a Year.

Character Section

Authorization(s):Vortigaunt Slave Character
Name:Arie'Shal'Gui
Affiliation:Vortigaunt Slave

Back-story

Arie’Shal’Gui

The Portal Storms (2004)

As most life on Xen Arie’Shal’Gui went through the portal storms on Xen to Earth. When Arie arrived on Earth he was confused hopelessly lost he was with his three Kin’s as they ventured around somewhere far into the wilderness. Arie and his kin’s desperately looked for a water supply which at one point one of his Kin’s passed out they managed to find a nearby freshwater stream flowing down a mountain. After resting at the stream for a while Arie and his Kin’s began to follow the stream down the mountain leading to an ocean. On the ocean Arie seen a giant Navy Vessel which scared Arie and his Kin’s which immediately made him flee. Although the Navy Vessel didn’t see them and wouldn’t have shot at them in the first place Arie thought it would’ve been a great “terror”. Most wildlife didn’t seem to co-operate with Arie and his Kin’s most of them running away but some attacking them,  for Arie this was a problem with him not knowing how to use Vortescence for attack properly but it wasn’t the worst for his Kin’s knew how to use it. Although he wasn’t the best at attacking he could still attack and heal even better which came in great use when running into some powerful Xen wildlife like Antlions, Headcrabs .ect and they would get wounded so Arie decided that he should stay behind in most fights to avoid injury himself.

A few years into the Portal Storms (2007)

When the Portal Storms occurred and the Xen creatures came near enough everyone was evacuated to safe City’s where the military would protect them. Arie was very scared as he often saw allot of ships and armed military killing Xen wildlife on sight he even saw some of his own race being killed which angered him and his Kin’s they would often fight back knowing they were a huge threat to them. Whenever they were overwhelmed they would flee from battle using their strong, fast and agile legs to sprint away. Often they would not get out of battle untouched they suffered multiple wounds which caused them to be weaker. Although Arie would not fight, the Humans would often shoot him knowing he was the weakest. As all of this was happening on Earth the Combine were planning their invasion and nobody was expecting it.

The Combine Invasion

Forcing space-time and the portal storms wider open, The Combine launches a multi-pronged, all-out assault on the entire Earth. They teleport troops as well as drop-ships, gun-ships, and striders from Combine off-world outposts through the Portal Storms, and onto Earth. Once there, the Combine uses the same technique that they used on Xen on the humans, building a super-army out of the combination of the DNA of the most dominant species on Earth (the humans) and Combine technology, The Seven Hour War had begun. During The Seven Hour War Arie and his Kin’s managed to hide from the Combine and Human Forces by staying in caves and terrain like that. Since most of the population was in City’s the Combine Forces could attack a group at once which wasn’t too hard. Near enough all the military were killed during this war only the lucky ones would escape not knowing what the future would be like. In the end Breen had to surrender Earth to the Combine and became the leader of Earth, the Vortigaunts that were still alive wanted revenge and decided to team up with the Humans. Most of the major population centers of Earth are destroyed. Those still alive moves into the country, spreading out to avoid Combine capture. Small pockets of rebel fighters surface, but have to establish bases in un-safe areas in the country, where the Xenians have manifested themselves, finding niches in Earth's ecosystem. Still under the spell of the Combine, and ignoring the massive genocide, Breen views the building rebel force as a group of short-sighted troublemakers. The city’s that were left were called C1 C2 C11 C18 ect.

Aries capture

Arie and his Kin’s had teamed up with a small Rebel group somewhat near C11 and they had small plans. The plan was to meet up with a bigger group and bring supplies and aid to them so they could create a bigger force and try take over the city. As they set out to do the plan the Combine would patrol outside C11 regularly which would make it a harder task to do. They ran into them during it and a small fight happened obviously outgunned the Rebels had to run and Arie and his Kin’s would try to hold off for a bit then would run to. Arie was running when he tripped up on large root in the ground making him crash to the ground and the others well ahead not knowing. The Combine Forces surrounded him with all guns pointing one of them knocked Arie out and carried him back to C11 were they put a Slave Collar on him and made him a Slave.

Let me Role Play being a Vort Slave and add some Role Play to the Citizens and the CCA
+ More Role Play
-Will have to listen to orders and do allot of chores
No
Extra Notes (optional):
Fears Recommendation

Granted.
If anyone witnesses unsatisfactory roleplay, notify an Admin on the City Server. (Bring screenshot evidence of the console [No cropping])
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:48:03 PM by SaoulZod »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal