Author Topic: Ask Hazard Anything  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ask Hazard Anything
« on: April 07, 2013, 10:56:14 AM »
Already had one, but I'm following Cookies' lead.  Question me.

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Hazard Anything
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 11:19:10 AM »
why do you think i have changed when i am still being constantly banned for having an opinion

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 11:20:34 AM »
Do you feed on ban requests?

Do you love me?

How are you right now?

What is your Favourite song?

Are you joining an org in OCRP, making one or going solo?

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 01:43:18 PM »
Do you have a job?
Speak german? Not like we are going to have a real conversation on here in it.
What are your goals and aspirations here in Catalyst Gaming?
Any goals that you have set once you got admin? eg I would like to achieve super by this set date
What you think of the new HRP map?
What you think of me? How original, yes I know.
Holla holla k dolla?
Any players on HRP that you think may be worthy for a position of admin? lolz
Goals on/for OCRP2?

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 08:59:49 PM »
why do you think i have changed when i am still being constantly banned for having an opinion

The simple answer is that people have never forgiven you for what you did a couple months back.  As the person who originally permabanned you from the forums (Whether you want to believe it or not), I will say that you have changed and that you are a constructive, if abrasive, member of the community.  Others still see you as a troll and are hypersensitive to everything you say.  Couple that with your abrasive personality and it is easy to see why more than a few people seem to have it out for you.

Do you feed on ban requests?

Do you love me?

How are you right now?

What is your Favourite song?

Are you joining an org in OCRP, making one or going solo?

I reap the harvest of the sinners, if that's what you mean by feed.

I love you for the simple fact that you feed me with ban requests.

I just got back from a 7 hour long bussing shift that involved dealing with super messy and obnoxious toddlers and fickle old people.  Meh.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_bITDr_90" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_bITDr_90</a>

I was never that big of an OCRP person.  When I did play, though, I usually soloed.

Do you have a job?
Speak german? Not like we are going to have a real conversation on here in it.
What are your goals and aspirations here in Catalyst Gaming?
Any goals that you have set once you got admin? eg I would like to achieve super by this set date
What you think of the new HRP map?
What you think of me? How original, yes I know.
Holla holla k dolla?
Any players on HRP that you think may be worthy for a position of admin? lolz
Goals on/for OCRP2?

Yes

Nein, but people say that I speak it well when it read it.

I really just want to help out as best I can.  I kind of lack in creativity, so I focus on pure administrating.

I could care less if I get super (God forbid).  Truth be told, the amount of responsibility I have as an administrator is rather straining.  So, in a nutshell, my long term goal as admin here is to do my job as best I can until I get demoted/leave.

I rather like it.  Red Harbor is very well designed, and Blue Harbor doesn't look like a copied/pasted RH without the helipads/lights.  The one thing I dislike about the map is the Islands, which are absolutely pitiful in my honest opinion.

You have your derpy moments, but you are very good at your job and people respect you.

Wat

Maturity and professionalism appears to be at an all-time low.  As such, rationing of common sense has caused most of the people I deal with to simply do without it.

As I said with S!co, not a big OCRP person.  I'm always up for passive RP though :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal