Author Topic: WW3  (Read 16171 times)

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: WW3
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2012, 10:36:13 PM »
I get the sense that most everybody in their thread is talking directly out of their anus
o7

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2012, 10:37:22 PM »
I get the sense that most everybody in their thread is talking directly out of their anus
Youre supprised?
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2012, 06:42:16 AM »
All of you are wrong.

Iran will start it.

They just embargoed Oil exports to France and Britain, if they do it to US and the rest of the West, then we will all jump in and tear shit up. Russia will join in because they are Iran's ally, China will jump in because they are Russia's ally, North Korea will jump in because they are China's ally.

Eventually, the US will emerge victorious.

Wrong. Barack Obama stated that Iran is the "State of threat", therefore they can go to war at any time against Iran without the need of congress.

With the USA building military bases around the neighbouring countries of Iran. The USA making claims that Iran have nuclear weapons and will use them against the west. The USA accuse or suspect that Iran is hiding Bin Laden. USA giving an aggressive posture to Iran.
Would you seriously blame Iran for acting like this? No.
How would you feel if you had 'Al-Qaeda' building their military bases around the USA. You would be pretty shit scared.

Are you attempting to troll? Because it's not working.

It's smart to say that the USA are causing a lot of the problems that we face today in terms of "Terrorism". The USA is acting imperialistic towards other small countries. It is seen as bullying to everyone else and that sort of unacceptable behaviour that the politicians in the US and the United Kingdom and any other country that would be involved in such a silly war is unacceptable for mankind today to act in such a way.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 06:45:25 AM by Journeyman H. [UK] »
Clearly racist.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2012, 11:39:24 AM »
You tripping? Iran is soon to have nukes, and with their crazy as shit dictator, we should do somthing. Not to mention Israel is itching to attack Iran. Will China get involved? No, they want to keep their exports to the West going, their not going to join a war against us. Not profitable. Will Russia join? I don't know, the thing with how their population is taking a dive tells me no.

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2012, 01:24:22 PM »
You tripping? Iran is soon to have nukes, and with their crazy as shit dictator, we should do somthing. Not to mention Israel is itching to attack Iran. Will China get involved? No, they want to keep their exports to the West going, their not going to join a war against us. Not profitable. Will Russia join? I don't know, the thing with how their population is taking a dive tells me no.

Remember the during cold war, when Russians had nuclear missiles?
Did they set them off? No, they didn't.

Iran would not dare to fire off their nuclear missile to any country as they'd be bombed themselves, also major nations can easily intercept a nuclear missile.
China does not want the USA to go to war with Iran. For 2 reasons;
1. America is being imperialistic, far too many (unnecessary) wars been going on in the middle east.
2. 17.4% of trade is between China and Iran, and 19.5% is America and China. Ratio wise and comparing how rich both America and Iran is, I am pretty sure China does not want to lose Iran as their trading partner.

I believe you got your information from the media, which is fine, the government likes people who don't think rationally and get paranoid over foreign countries.
Clearly racist.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2012, 03:24:15 PM »
By the sounds of it Renegade is a hardcore American patriot whos opinions on politics and warfare are clouded by brainwashing media :P

I doubt ww3 will start, epecially not over Iran.
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline Aneeso

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »
Today
Nothing to see here.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2012, 06:45:00 AM »
Today

Oh gosh your right! Ima head down to my bunker before the nukes hit...
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal