Author Topic: Regarding CCA Applications: How much are these things taken into account?  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm planning to apply for CCA on the HL2RP server when my 2 week waiting period is up. I'm worried though, because I'll have only been registered on the forums for about 2 weeks when I actually apply, which makes it look like I've only been RPing for 2 weeks. Which is true when it comes to this server, but not RPing in general and on other servers.

I don't want to be denied because I'll have only been registered here for 2 weeks, or because it seems like I've had 2 weeks or so of RP experience on this server, when I've actually got years of RPing experience in general, and months of experience with HL2RP on other servers.

I'm asking about this because I was wondering how much the amount of time you've spent on this server RPing and how much time you've been registered here on the forums comes into consideration when being chosen for CCA. My information here as of now isn't impressive because as I said, I've only been registered a week, and I've only got about a week or so of playtime on this particular HL2 server.

I'm an Administrator on another forum and have been for well over a year and I'm pretty experienced in RPing in general. I think I'm capable of handling a CCA character with exceptional RP. I'd hate for my app to just be thrown out just because of my stats here with this particular server and forum. So if someone who actually knows about what I'm asking could respond to this post and tell me how much these things are taken into consideration, it would be greatly appreciated. I feel like these things are taken highly into consideration, so please inform me if I'm right or wrong on that. Thanks.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Put it this way. In reality I didn't have much time on my hands when I first applied for CCA.
Now I'm an officer of the recruitment division.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline RapidJuice

• View Profile
    • Awards
Man, I don't think it'll matter. Basically, if you submit an exceptional application surrounded by some great passive RP, they'll probably be obliged to accept it. Besides, I'm fairly sure I've seen you RP and I think you're good to my recall.
So basically, if nobody backs you up, I will.
HL2RP Status

Stephen 'Kane' - ANTI-CITIZEN 1 - Alive.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If I was able to do applications, I would favor RP skill over a few application faults. It's a bit of a stretch, but if you've got a couple errors, I'd probably expect them to be overlooked if the person reviewing your application knows you RP well.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal