Author Topic: Red Union?  (Read 1042 times)

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Red Union?
« on: October 18, 2011, 10:01:59 AM »
Sorry, I know they apparently have "legendary status", but can someone tell me who the Red Union is. I keep seeing there posters and it looks interesting.

Offline Trees

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Union?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 07:25:26 PM »
Greetings Executor!
I can't say I know either, but my limited knowledge can paint you a basic picture of them since no one else will.

The Red Union is an organization which is trying to overturn the Universal Union. My conjecture is that they would be a terrorist group of some sort.

Of course, this is better found out ICly rather than OOCly. And I don't think you need to post a thread to find out, I mean if you steam chatted someone who knows, read a few other threads, or used the shoutbox you'd find an answer.
-RegiFire
You ask why, I ask why not.

CITIZEN

Johnathan Issac
- ALIVE, attempting to become a member of the CCA. His business is the second-most priority.

Start Mission.

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Union?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 09:23:23 PM »
Yeah, your probably right. But, I will still roleplay as if I don't know.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal