Author Topic: City18 in a nuttshell  (Read 4145 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: City18 in a nuttshell
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 09:44:40 AM »
I like it when people are learning to do the right thing and learn to RP better when we show them and tell them to.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2011, 10:04:26 AM »
There is a difference from "Hi im new" and "herpderp where do i get guns and shoot combine" or "RDM THE MAYOR DIDNT SAY I COULDNT SELL RPGS AND GUNS"... If someone says they are new we help them.  But if someone comes on and acts criminally retarded they get what they deserve
I have to agree, there is a fine line between a new player trying to learn and a troll who is obviously here to cause trouble. I would also like to point out the fact if someone is refering darkRP to HL2RP and dosen't truely know the difference they are beyond help.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2011, 10:23:19 AM »
Why do you think they act that way? Because they don't know any better. That was one time you saw someone talking about a mayor, he was probably a troll. Others just don't know any better since they've probably never played on the gamemode before.
That's why teaching is imperative.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2011, 10:27:09 AM »
Why do you think they act that way? Because they don't know any better. That was one time you saw someone talking about a mayor, he was probably a troll. Others just don't know any better since they've probably never played on the gamemode before.
That's why teaching is imperative.

You cant teach DarkDM players.  Trust me. Ive tried.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2011, 11:35:56 AM »
Then you can't be that great at teaching. I've taught many people and probably like 1 or 2 failed to understand.

You must be teaching trolls.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Ilovgmod

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2011, 11:56:06 AM »
I think he means DarkRp players that are used to Deathmatching all the time coming into serious rp and thinking they can do the same thing.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal