Author Topic: Question about Authorisation Apps  (Read 966 times)

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Question about Authorisation Apps
« on: December 13, 2011, 04:39:43 PM »
Quote from: RKS | RTLK
If you need authorizations to say make a special character or have special abilities, you need to fill out an application here. It will be reviewed by HL2RP super admins and if accepted, contact any admin in the server (does not have to be SA). Make your auths realistic and stick to canon.

All application require proper spelling and grammar. All applications will need to be 100% in-canon. Applications failing to follow these requirements will result in an immediate denial.

Applications will be reviewed over a period of days and the final decision will rest on multiple factors.  All HL2RP Super Administrators have the ability to accept and deny applications, and may override another decision with justifiable reason.

Restrictions:
No authorizations will be given to be the following:
Stalker
Strider
Any other NPC
Any canon character
Black Mesa employee/Black Mesa knowledge

You cannot get an authorization for the following:
Any flag (Tool Trust Applications are separate, those are the only flags gained by application)
Weapons/Ammunition
Resistance Vests
Special/Psychic Powers
Anything related to the CCA/Combine

The following require either RoflWaffle or myself to approve due to the nature of them:
Hunter
Resistance Group Leadership (must be an established group)

Any authorization can be revoked by an admin or higher for abuse or failure to use properly.

Apply Here!

So my question is:

Are you allowed auths, for a one way trip in to the city from the outlands? I know in normal circumstances you cant have a char from outlands in to the city, but what if you auth for it writing the whole backstory etc. If your certain you know the answer please post and then lock the thread, thanks!

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Question about Authorisation Apps
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 05:56:46 PM »
I don't think it's ever been done before.

You would have to have a pretty damn good reason for getting in though... Like, REALLY good. How would you get in anyways? D:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal