Author Topic: Pet cat is being put down; family is upset  (Read 3371 times)

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pet cat is being put down; family is upset
« on: December 01, 2011, 07:35:13 AM »
My pet cat (Jippie) is some 22/23 human years old (about 154 cat years) and she is just too old, and she's being put to sleep. Whilst im not happy about it of course, im not sobbing like the rest of my family, I can accept she's had a good life and we're doing the right thing for her by letting her go peacefully rather then let her body fall apart whilst she's alive.

Problem: My family (Mainly mum and sister) are upset, sobbing/tears etc. It's awkward, what's the best way of cheering them up/getting their mind off of it?

Offline emma

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pet cat is being put down; family is upset
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 03:38:19 PM »
The best thing to do is let time heal the wound.
;)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 04:11:33 PM »
Damn that's a long time, I lost a dog that was 15 years old, known as long as I had lived and he had to be put down. A couple weeks later we got a new dog and it got better from there. If you aren't sad now you probably won't later.

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 04:22:58 PM »
That's a damn old cat, it definitely had a long life and its best to let it go while it still has some dignity
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 06:29:01 PM »
Damn, well, just  let it get out of their systems.

My dog that had for my whole life might be put down soon as his nerves are messing up. My life be fucked up since I come home everyday and see my dog.  :'(
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 01:24:54 AM »
I'm so sorry Kris, the best thing I would do is either don't talk about your cat or talk about all the good times that you've had with your pet, This is really sad, I always cry at this stuff. :'c

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal