Author Topic: Adam Scheflester's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1352 times)

Offline retrocity77

• Scripter
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Adam Scheflester's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 01, 2014, 08:24:27 PM »
Adam Scheflester's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: retrocity77

IC Character Name: Adam Scheflester

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
My character has multiple reasons on why he wants to join the mpf, one is that he respects them with a passion and he finds that he has no bad positions that he was involved in with them.

The second is that he thinks that their quality of life is better than the circumstances of his life even though he is respected by many.

The third and final reason is that when he gave into the fight as a soldier, he realized that he may be better off as one of them, many of his squadron followed his goal to join the mpf, though he doesnt know how many have passed of succeeded.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character is a very trustworthy person and want to take care of others.  He was a soldier before the war but gave into the power, he was a charity giver and almost left himself stranded from giving to much.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I think that the CCA/MPF will be easier for my character because he has already had experience with military and strategies. He may have some trouble from the start because of the sudden change but he will gradually get over it.

He also has many survival techniques and is a very good team player.  He works better with others and works even better under pressure.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Adam Scheflester was born into a low-middle class family of 3 children, he was the youngest.  After he was 4 years old his father was called back into the military for a war.  His brother John had also been drafted into the military so he left as well. Now it was just him and his two sisters.  It was hard for Adam because he was the only guy in the house.  He however was the best at academics a sports in his school and he became respected for that.  He also became the best at strategies.  After his father came home and his brother had become M.I.A. he played many strategy games against his father, who was a general in the army.  Adam still however ended up winning most of them.  His father gave him tips on how to overcome his mistakes, he took those by heart after his father passed away when he was halfway through college.  His brother by then also had been reported K.I.A. and life became tough for Adam as he felt he was nothing, he  couldn't think straight, his grades were dropping and he almost lost his scholarship when his military adviser said that he better get his grades up before he had no shot at getting into the military.  After college he joined the military, an engineer to be exact, and he started building drones and engines for helicopters.  He became the most respected of all the engineers and had been put in charge of a group of his own.   He however thought that it was not right that he was the leader and resigned from it, he then was put into the front lines because of an expected war coming up.  He was still great at strategies when he was ordered to paratroop behind enemy lines.  He did so and was captured by the enemy because of a mis-coordination between the captain and his pilot.  He had managed to sneak out of his cell and kill an enemy soldier and disguise himself.  He ended up wiping out more than half the army before he was re-captured by his allies who then let him go.  After that he reported home to his old, fragile mother and about 2 months later was put back into the army to fight the six hour war.  He ended up surrendering and wanting to become part of the mpf.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
no

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
about 1.5 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
4 months, 23 days

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central Time Zone

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When i was a gun dealer on some server and i was being raided i had shot a few guys and ended up getting killed, then the last guy ended up blowing himself up causing me to lose nothing.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
yes

IC Section

Full Name: Adam Scheflester
CID: 40740
Height: 6 foot
Hair Colour Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 167
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: Smart thinker, performs well under pressure
Notable Qualities: Good listener and speaker

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Have not been detained

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to keep peace in order and everyone in line, I want this to be a safe city and i want it to stay that way.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Adam Scheflester hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
How much swag could a Swag Cow swag if a swag cow could swag, swag?

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Adam Scheflester's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 01:27:22 AM »
Pending. (Under review)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 07:50:36 AM »
Question 1 & 3 seem really half-assed and not meeting requirements, and there are multiple grammar mistakes, etc. I would say this is deniable.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 08:17:24 AM »
I'm going to deny this for the following reasons:

-Aswell as what Teittoku mentioned above, I feel this application is another self-hyped action story, with little background knowledge as to what happened to your character during the 7 hour war.

-Also I'm not sure if the current server rules allow for previous military background without an auth first.

Please re-apply no earlier than the 07/03/2014 (7th March 2014)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal