Author Topic: Closing time.  (Read 1443 times)

Closing time.
« on: April 10, 2012, 09:43:54 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGHA9oO1Ybg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGHA9oO1Ybg</a>

The "Oldman" starts loading his backpack, going over the list of what he'll need in his head, he loads food water and a sleeping bag.
"Better prepared than when I came here" He chuckled.

He closed the back and crouched down wrapped it on his solders and stood up, He started heading out of his camp and to the landslide a short distance away, the entire time admiring the area.

"Matt don't get nostalgic you're coming back." He said and slowly but surely climbed over using his hook leg to jump up on some of the rocks.

As he climbed over he sat down for a moment and tracked the road till it entered the Forrest, he pulled out his map and tracked the route and made one that didn't follow the road but merged with it a few times.

As he stood up and started off he wondered what he'd find when he reached where he was going,  who and what was waiting for him.

As reached the Forrest he left the road and carried on his route and when night fell he found a turned over tree and set up camp there.

In the middle of the night he woke up by some strange noises coming from the other side of the tree, he quickly grabbed his pistol belt and drew his old rusty .357 and tried to see who it was, after a short time looking the sounds stopped and Matt stayed up a few more hours then went back to sleep.
When he woke up again he continued to head for his objective.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:57:09 PM by The Doctor? RIP juggernaut »
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Re: Closing time.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAJqAMBfJ74" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAJqAMBfJ74</a>

Matt slowly emerged from the Forrest he looked for the sun to help him get the time.
"Not to much time left, better hurry."

As Matt continued walking he kept'd the main road to his left but enough space that any one on it wouldn't spot him.

After a while Matt came across a small resistance base on the road, he pulled out an old scope and started investigating the base.
To his horror he found the main entrance blasted out and fires in the base but not sigh of movement, so he went in.

As he entered he found the body of a dead resistance member, he quickly went up to him and checked for any armband but failed to find one, doing the only thing he could he pulled the persons sidearm saying "Requiem in pacem" and he stood up and kept'd moving for the main base.

As he came up to the main base he saw no damage and suddenly got blinded by a flash grenade.
When his vision came back he had the Sidearm in hand and surrounded by three resistance members, he quickly raised his hands hearing "Hes fine, send him in to me." in a old broken voice over the radio, the men lowered their arms and he holstered the side arm heading inside.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:56:49 PM by The Doctor? RIP juggernaut »

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 01:28:08 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzOhu24WNbE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzOhu24WNbE</a>

Matt sat down in a small metal chair and they zip tied his hands behind his back and took both of his pistols.

Ha, after all this time captain you don't trust me? Matt asked.

With the reports I've been getting from you're group... Can't be to careful The Captain replied.

So when am I going to learn you're name? Matt asked.

The captain looked to the left at the wall and said "The day this blasted war is over..."

So Old man... Your time is running out but instead of facing it you come to me.. Why? The Captain asked.

I was going to... But I need to know what I face.. Who I face, I truly am an Old man who faces the end of his time. The Old man said.

The combine have been tracking you since you left that pass, Tried to cut you off at the base... My men died so you could past.The captain said.

If the Union was after me why not send an army to take out the entire pass? Matt asked.

If the union where to do that it'd show the resistance that the Union isn't as strong as it seems if it can't kill a sixty something year old man whose missing his leg. The Captain replied.

So I'm facing a single agent then? Matt asked.

Yes and you're time is coming, but not as soon as you think, you've been busy thinking that its right in front of you but its not... The Captain replied.

Matt looked around slowly then the Captain continued.

You're worried about her aren't you?

Matt got a deeply said look on his face.

Shes the last person who truly cares for me... And she doesn't understand who I truly am.. What I've done... What I will do... Matt said.

The Captain stood up and pulled out a knife went around Matt and cut his ties.

You need to make her understand who you are.. And why you're like this. The Captain said.

How do you explain to some one you're a measly shell of a man you once were? Matt asked.

You're much older and wiser than I am Old man, its up to you to decide. The Captain said.

Matt stood up and they both left the room, Matt following the Captain.

Where are we heading? Matt asked.

I'm going to show you where humanity stands... And why humanity still needs you, and why you truly lost who you were. The Captain said.

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 11:40:46 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX3IS3cdw7g" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX3IS3cdw7g</a>
Matt slowly walked in to a large round war room with a massive map on the wall.

On the Map there were the city's marked out with a list of names or a picture beside each city besides City 45.

What is this? Matt asked

This my friend is the war effort on this end. The Captain replied.

We got agents in almost every city taking recon on where humanity stands. The captain continued.

As Matt looked around the map all of the city's he saw with a list of names were merely one or two names no major operation.

We use to have a lot more... All of 'em trained in to create a whole militia group when the call comes but.. The Captain Said.

But the combine are finding them and killing them off quicker than you can train. Matt finished.

The Captain sat down on a small office chair and said:
Humanity's odds are little to none every uprising there is they just destroy entire city's in one attack.

As Matt looked around he asked: Why am I still needed? I'm am an old man who does nothing but sit around and help people.

Because you do more than you understand to that area the whole region is highly unstable and about to fall apart and command wants me to send some one else out to City 45, but right now the combine there are operating unchecked. The Captain said.

Then what do you need me to do? I'm a lonely old man whose time is running out! Matt yelled.

The Captain said in a claim and low tone "I need you to get that clinic up in running the way it was before... That'll regain regional stability and I can get my men in there safely."

Matt stood there staring the Captain in the eyes and said "I need supplies for the way back.

The Captain nodded his head and showed him the way to the supply room.

As Matt was reloading his back pack for the trip he was thinking to him self "Matt you have to do this... Do it for everyone that you lost... Think about her...

Matt finished loading his backpack and said good buy to The Captain for most likely the last time and headed back to the pass reaching the same spot he used as camp last time he set up and quickly went to sleep.

He woke up that morning got packed up and started on his way when he was surrounded by three strange men.

He looked around and saw that they were all harmed but only one had his weapon drawn.

Gun. Down. The Strange man said.

Matt slowly removed his .357 from his holster and placed it on the ground.

Look, Gentlemen I'm sure we can resolve this like men. Matt said.

The man with the gun quickly walked up to Matt shoving the hand gun in Matt's face saying: "How about you shut the hell up and give us everything you have.... Including that cool leg of yours.

Matt took a deep breath and slowly took off the backpack holding it in front of him and the man with the gun.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzGolmiSg34" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzGolmiSg34</a>

As the man reached for it Matt dropped the backpack grabbed the gun side step while shoving it to the side as the gunman pulled the trigger causing the round to enter in to one of the men behind Matt, Matt then drew the 9mm he picked up from the resistance member while twisting the gunman's wrist he put the barrel to the mans gut and fired four times then using the mans arm twisted him around and used him to get a stable shot on the last man who was fumbling around with his shotgun trying to get it to fire and fired off four rounds one of them hitting the man in the neck.

Matt put the barrel of the gun behind the first gunman's head and pulled the trigger, letting the man fall to the ground with a hard thud.

Matt walked up to the last person pointed the gun at his forehead and fired once and dropped the weapon as it entered the mans head.

Matt then took a deep breath and headed back to the pass were he had a hard time climbing over realizing why he left so much of him self behind coming back from that mission with the Captain.

As Matt climbed down from the rock slide he said "Honey, I'm home."

The end.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 12:11:53 AM »
A few grammatical and dull spots, but nevertheless good. Nice work.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal