Author Topic: [4/17/11] Forums Update  (Read 4883 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[4/17/11] Forums Update
« on: April 17, 2011, 09:39:56 PM »

• Icons were added in the "Servers" tab.
  • "Bans" tab has been created. Only the following servers are configured for the bans list so far:
    • HRP
    • GMR

The "Bans" tab, located under the "Servers" tab, is for Global Bans (bans across all of our servers). Along with that, you have the choice of "HRP", "HL2RP", or "GMR" specific bans.

The bans list for HL2RP will be linked soon.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:32:37 PM by vizioN »

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [4/17/11] Forums Update
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 09:56:46 PM »
Well done mate, keep up the great work!

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 10:01:40 PM »
Definitely was with the help of Tomasas, Somone77, and an old friend for the script.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 06:08:32 AM »
Very nice, very nice.

Im just wondering, why is there a ban under GMR but not one under Global Bans? Can the admins decide to whatever do a global ban or just a ban from the current server. IMO all bans shuld be global.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 06:09:29 AM »
Very nice, very nice.

Im just wondering, why is there a ban under GMR but not one under Global Bans? Can the admins decide to whatever do a global ban or just a ban from the current server. IMO all bans shuld be global.
They will all be global once the system is complete.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 06:31:06 AM »
Awesome! Really excited about the bans part, don't know why though. Good work.

M@tDragon

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 06:35:51 AM »
Praise me

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 06:36:46 AM »
Praise me
Please don't post a useless post like this. It is not even related to the topic.

M@tDragon

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 06:39:49 AM »
It is entirely related.

an old friend for the script.

;)

M@tDragon

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 06:43:53 AM »
Oh and vizioN, get on steam, i found my web bans system so no need for me to completely re-code it. We can talk with rofl and i can see about implementing a complete global bans system for you. inevitable removing your gay text files, lol.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 08:18:25 AM »
Oh and vizioN, get on steam, i found my web bans system so no need for me to completely re-code it. We can talk with rofl and i can see about implementing a complete global bans system for you. inevitable removing your gay text files, lol.

I'll talk with you when I get home from school. I also have baseball practice right after, so after that, I'll talk with you.

Thanks a lot.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 01:51:28 PM »
Ohey M@t :P

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 07:32:59 PM »
Harbor Roleplay bans are now available on the forums.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 05:11:49 PM »

Cool, very and useful.  Well done.  Whats next on the forums list?

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 05:18:23 PM »

Cool, very and useful.  Well done.  Whats next on the forums list?

Other than tweaking the bans list when it comes to ordering and the ability to add bans through the website, we're working on adding a registration option when joining one of our servers for the first time. This will make it so that when you join, you have an account on our forums, which means Steam IDs will be linked to forum accounts for easy access to them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal