Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 3724 times)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Goodbye
« on: April 10, 2012, 01:06:24 AM »
Dear Catalyst-Gaming.

Over a year of gaming with you, a wonderfull experience. You all made me able to have fun. I must leave you now. I have other matters to tend to in my life. I love this community, and I encourage you to continue having fun.

RoflWaffle, you're a great guy to talk to, you really know how to run a community. Good job.

Raiden. I loved roleplaying with you, you're a very nice person, keep up the good work.

Kronic. We Rped a lot together, I knew you for a while, you're en excellent admin.

Brandon. We had fun, thanks for all of your help.

Bluff. I'm not sure, but something always got to me that you didn't like me mutch. If I did anything to offend you, I'm very sorry. You're a good admin.

Alex. I always seemed to annoy you somehow, I'm sorry for this. You're a good person, and an excellent roleplayer.

Jogzi. We didn't talk much, but when we did, you always knew how to cheer people up.

KillmePlz. We had fun Rping together, thank you for the experience.

Kom'Rk. Man, we had a lot of fun, thank you so much. I hope we can keep in touch.

Monkey With A Gun. Thanks for all the help, CG made a good desision making you an administrator.

NickNero. We Rped together, and had fun. You were a nice person to talk to. Thank you.

OzJackal. You helped me a lot with problem in HL2Rp, thanks for taking your time to do this.

Purple. We had fun man, it was nice RPing with you. Enjoy the CS:S I gifted you.

SatN. I have to say, some of your choices were'nt... To my standards. But you did your best, and did what you though was right. Thanks for the good RP memories. We had fun.

Teh Caek. You were the cause of a lot of good RP memories. Thank you.

Yagrum. We've known eachother for a long time, thank you for the good memories.

GeneralTrivium. You helped me with my depression a lot. I thank you for this, if it wasn't for you, I would have probably taken my life. Thank you so much for talking to me about my problems. I owe you.

Tyler Pirrilo. I've known you ever since I joined CG. We had a lot of fun. THanks for everything.

Abbott. You were the reason I got in the CCA, thank you. You were a great admin.

Sexy Frog. We Rped a lot, thanks for the fun.

Veran120, like general trivium, you helped me a lot, thank you.

I know I'm forgetting people, sorry. I just can't think of anyone esle off the top of my head. Anyway, thank you to everyone. You all welcomed me to this community. You guys gave me a great experience. One year can really give you a lot of fun. Thank you guys, you will be in my memory.

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 01:12:40 AM »
This thread is authorized, just a heads up. Sad to see you go, you're welcome back any time.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 01:14:55 AM »
You never know. I might visit from time to time. Thank you.

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 01:27:51 AM »
Good times we had. o7
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 01:31:57 AM »
Bluff. I'm not sure, but something always got to me that you didn't like me mutch. If I did anything to offend you, I'm very sorry. You're a good admin.

Nah bro, you're awesome. You always seemed preety cool.

<333333333333333333333333333333

I love you ;c

Anyways. See you.

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 02:02:06 AM »
Bye Viper, although I didn't get to RP with you or get to know you. You still seemed like a pretty cool person. Good luck with everything and I hope that you come back some time to RP with me.  :)
A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 02:08:32 AM »
D: Goodbye viper, We had some good times.
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 04:10:49 AM »
:( You were the first unit to train me when I got into APEX for the first time, and you were like the only unit who didn't mind having to train units... I'll miss you.     
   o7
  /|
  /\
im bach

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 05:32:42 AM »
Bye mate. I will miss you man... truly you are a great friend and I wish you the best.

o7
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 07:37:47 AM »
Abbott. You were the reason I got in the CCA, thank you. You were a great admin.

You better come back at some point in the future, or come back and talk to us at some point when you ain't busy. Other than that, have a great future and enjoy your life.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 09:02:22 AM »
I don't know you like I know many of my friends, but that could be due to my own busy things. :P
Regardless, it's a shame to see people leave. But on the other side, it's good for these people to make such decisions in their life.

Good luck with whatever comes towards you.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 09:07:44 AM »
Viper :( Gonna miss you man. Shame we did not RP more together.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 09:33:42 AM »
I don't really ever reply to 'goodbye' threads as i generally find them an awkward subject.

But it was a pleasure knowing you Viper. o7

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 09:54:47 AM »
D: sad to see you go Viper, you've been here for a hell fo a long time.  Sorry I didn't say anything on steam when you told me, I was sleeping, lol.  We've got some good RP memories, hope to see you back here sometime in the future; but for now, enjoy your life and I hope all goes well for you.  m4instr3am-o7

You were a dedicated player, and a good friend at that.  We'll miss you, and don't forget that you're always welcome back.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal