Poll

Do you want to change modpacks?

No
8 (53.3%)
Yes (Please post a modpack you would like added)
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: December 25, 2013, 10:54:33 PM

Author Topic: [12/21/13] Catalyst-Gaming Minecraft: Update  (Read 9783 times)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [12/21/13] Catalyst-Gaming Minecraft: Update
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 10:55:10 PM »
Ok, added a poll to the OP. Vote if you want to change the modpack. If you do want to change it, please post a modpack you'd like to see(Unless you already did above).

Offline ReillyP

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 11:31:50 PM »
Mindcrack

warning issued for one word post - teitoku
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 05:13:15 AM by Teitoku Ippan »
I slay demon and demonic accessories.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 03:36:20 AM »
Ok, added a poll to the OP. Vote if you want to change the modpack. If you do want to change it, please post a modpack you'd like to see(Unless you already did above).

Well, I wanted Ultimate in the first place. But I don't want a bugged server either. (Like you explained in your previous reply to my post)
So if MCPC+ is really that important for a stable server etc, then I'll take what we have and keep it with Direwolf.
Heck, maybe this mod pack will be fun as well. I didn't try it out yet. :P I just noticed some good things from Ultimate were missing which I really miss out. ^^

So I would have voted for: "Yes, as long as the mod pack is reasonable stable and doesn't cause to many issues. Otherwise, no."
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 05:04:30 AM »
From what I can gather:

Direwolf, most recent version so most stable
Ultimate is too outdated, wont be stable enough, same for Mindcrack
Unhinged is in between, but is stable enough.

Anyways, voting for unhinged (or, well, ultimate, but that isn't going to happen with good reason so), I just cannot be bothered even playing survival with direwolf pack

Offline Xanawolf

• BoboTheDestroyer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 01:31:03 PM »
My suggested modpack is changing it back to Ultimate like we had before, would be nice to start again.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:14:28 PM by Xanawolf »

Offline Deadly Pancake

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2013, 09:18:59 AM »
After playing the current mod pack i found it too easy and boring and regret voting no. it should be changed to the other version of directwolf20 or unhinged

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »
Might be more worth doing a reset of the vote counts.. not sure how many people have changed their mind

Otherwise it's 7-6 I believe

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2013, 12:58:41 PM »
Edited the poll so users can change their vote.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 03:36:20 PM »
When will the poll end, by the way?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2013, 03:43:50 PM »

big noob

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2013, 05:10:47 PM »

big noob

danish does not understand dates so

aaaanyways seems like I can prepare to keep direwolf20.. sucks that I bothered wake so much about putting up the server but eh

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 10:36:04 PM »
I tell ya what, if aether was ever updated and someone made a standalone server with just that mod... I'd think it be a pretty good hit. Although I post this knowing that we wont take the time to update the mod pack etc etc, just throwing in my two cents.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2013, 10:47:05 PM »
I tell ya what, if aether was ever updated and someone made a standalone server with just that mod... I'd think it be a pretty good hit. Although I post this knowing that we wont take the time to update the mod pack etc etc, just throwing in my two cents.

I don't believe the Aether is in any FTB mod pack, which means we'd have to add it ourselves, and then there's making sure it's compatible and maybe having to change configuration files. Not to mention everyone would have to add it manually to the mod pack.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal