Author Topic: Ford Victoria entrance problem  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ford Victoria entrance problem
« on: June 01, 2013, 05:19:40 PM »
What happened when the bug occurred? On both the civilian and the police Ford Victoria, when trying to enter the car through the drivers side to get in the driver seat, it displays the message to turn on the engine with R, but you don't actually get in the car. The only way to get in so far that I've discovered is to crouch, look at the door behind the drivers side and press E, and it puts me in the drivers seat.

What was supposed to happen? I would press E on the driver side door and get in the drivers side.

Picture/Console Errors:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Message received when trying to get in through the drivers side, and pressed E twice and got the same message but didn't actually get in the car.

About where you have to aim in order to get in the driver side of the car.

Additional: If it helps with improving the car as a whole, the car is a little sensitive when turning while driving straight and trying to do small adjustments, and the tires are a little slippery.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ford Victoria entrance problem
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 06:42:40 PM »
I have noticed that if the car is not flat on the ground (ie. Partly on top of a curb hill or sidewalk) it is nearly impossible to get in unless you push it onto a flat surface (ie. Road).  Also at any speed above 45-50 mph the crown Vic becomes unstable and spins out at the slightest adjustment.  Also the turning is way to difficult at any speed above maybe 10 mph which makes car chases very difficult.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 06:54:35 PM »
Yeah spam e and you'll get in sooner or later... Its a bit buggy last night, But I think its okay now.. Not sure.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 07:07:34 PM »
You have to look at the drivers seat to get in. In my opinion, pressing "E" on the seat you're looking at should be how you get inside EVERY car.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal