Author Topic: *BUG REPORT FORMAT - READ ME*  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
*BUG REPORT FORMAT - READ ME*
« on: August 09, 2012, 07:10:20 PM »
Found what you believe is a bug in OCRP2? Follow the few instructions to get the best result with your report.

Before posting a bug report, make sure you have checked the below:
1. Check that other people also has this problem. If nobody else has ever had this problem, chances are, its because of a clientside addon you have interfering with the gamemode in a bad way.
2. Make sure you have something proper to bring up in your report. The more detailed the report is, the easier the developers can look into it.
3. Make sure it has not been reported before. Its annoying when bugs are reported many times, and the developers are already looking into it. If the report has been marked as "fixed", you may repost it if it still occurs.

Now that you have checked all of these things, please follow this simple format when posting a bug report. It is not required to follow the format, but if you expect the big to be fixed, you REALLY should follow it.

Code: [Select]
[b]What happened when the bug occurred?[/b]

[b]What was supposed to happen?[/b]

[b]Picture/Console Errors:[/b]

The best thing to do is to include multiple pictures of the bug. Also console logs from your console (if you have it open). Without an error, its basically impossible to solve the issue.

Thank you for reporting this issue, and a developer will look into the problem ASAP. Please do not worry if a reply is not being made to your bug report, i ensure you, its being looked into.

Fixed a few spelling mistakes. ~Nick
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:01:00 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal