Author Topic: Server Suggestion: Pirate Ship Wars  (Read 3740 times)

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Server Suggestion: Pirate Ship Wars
« on: March 27, 2013, 01:51:25 AM »
I found this new (at least new for me) gamemode today called pirate ship wars and its so much fun! There are 2 pirate ships red and blue with cannons and everything and the server is divided evenly then both ships are steerable and have 6 cannons.  everyone has a cutlass (sword), Musket, and flintlock pistol.  It is really fun and a nice break from all the typical RP servers.

EDIT: Just found another server with massive double decker ships for more player capacity!  The ship has a total of 8 cannons per deck and with two decks it tops out at 16 cannons! which means that there is room on one ship for 16 cannoneers and one pilot plus additional rifleman!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:54:51 AM by Officialjake »
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Server Suggestion: Pirate Ship Wars
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 12:57:31 PM »
I can agree in saying that this is an awesome gamemode, and it's really fun to play. But I don't think it's something we need to dedicate an entire server to, especially with the recent bringing back of TTT, the ongoing updates for HL2RP/HRP, and the development of OCRP2. Again, don't think it's worthwhile to make an entire server dedicated to just Pirate Ship Wars here. Maybe in the future, though, it could be implemented in a fretta.... ::)

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 10:15:52 PM »
I can agree in saying that this is an awesome gamemode, and it's really fun to play. But I don't think it's something we need to dedicate an entire server to, especially with the recent bringing back of TTT, the ongoing updates for HL2RP/HRP, and the development of OCRP2. Again, don't think it's worthwhile to make an entire server dedicated to just Pirate Ship Wars here. Maybe in the future, though, it could be implemented in a fretta.... ::)
  Or hrp... XD
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 11:10:01 PM »
  Or hrp... XD
  It would be cool to see pirate ships that are sinkable on hrp, maybe ones you could buy.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal