Author Topic: Perm Weapons (Pistols)  (Read 4083 times)

Offline Super America

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Perm Weapons (Pistols)
« on: February 26, 2013, 06:26:37 PM »
I think it would be really nice for people to donate for perm weapons, Not like Aks and stuff, Cause Kid Minges can just waste away their Mom's money, I mean like Glocks, USPs, That sort of thing, I was thinking like 7-10 Dollars for a perm Glock.  If they ARE going to add it, I think the server needs some more Admins before they do.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Perm Weapons (Pistols)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 07:28:53 PM »
I don't know of anyone who would spend their money to get a perma pistol.  I remember back on Noobonic Plague they offered permanent weapons, and that is the number one reason why I abhor the place.  VIP benefits generate enough elitism as it is, but give someone a permanent weapon and the elitism goes off the charts.  This happened in NB where there would be gangs of donators with permanent M249s doing whatever the fuck they wanted because literally no one could stop them.

Offline Super America

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 04:19:46 PM »
Ofcourse that would happen, with giant ass machine guns, I am just saying like GLOCKS for self defense.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 02:21:05 PM »
This is pretty silly in my opinion, just buy a shipment and only use it when you need it. Maybe it could be good and I just don't see that, but I definitely don't like the idea as of now.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 07:18:48 AM »
what happens when said player buys a permaweapon and one day gets really butthurt and goes on a mass rdm spree with it, gets killed, and continues his mass rdm spree because he still has the gun

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 08:00:07 AM »
Perm weapons are too easy to abuse. Like Abbott said, someone can get upset and keep killing people over and over even if they die and respawn.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 08:50:51 PM »
This is not a dumpy server like the D3vine's RP. Things like this would lead to abuse and it would be a tool for RDM. When buying and using a gun your supposed to worry about losing it, with something like this you could simply go on a spree.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 09:05:26 PM »
It's already been stated that its not gonna happen. Tomasas explained why.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal