Author Topic: Best moments in Half-Life 2 roleplay or Orange Cosmos roleplay?  (Read 11394 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

What are the best moments you had in Half-Life 2 roleplay and Orange Cosmos roleplay? Specify it in details of your own or copy and paste the logs into here.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best moments in Half-Life 2 roleplay or Orange Cosmos roleplay?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 06:11:05 PM »
My best moment on OCRP was my one man raid against the fallen Brotherhood. I had some friends with me but they got no kills them selves. All I used was my trusty mp5 and my keen eye, the raid started at subs 1. We knocked down the door and I got behind my corvette, I began ducking and weaving and just taking them out with ease. Shortly into the raid the 2 police officers arrived and I went on to take them out as well. My car go blown up so I no longer had any cover but I still managed to take them out. After 6 of them had been killed one of them decided to come out and try take me down. Unfortunately for him, I was too quick. All that was left was Crazy (The owner) and 4 finger (The co-owner) and I ran in taking them both out.

All in all I had a succession of 8 kills against them (and 1 friendly fire on their side) and 2 kills against cops. It was a very good day :D I have had some other good raids as well.

p.s these are not exaggerations, I single handedly took out 10 armed players (which makes up 1/4 of the server online)
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 06:21:03 PM »
In this huge judgement waiver in HL2RP where somehow I survived getting accidentally shot by a hunter, getting poisoned by headcrabs 3 times and having to run away from antlions galore. Much hilarity was brought that day. On OCRP, it would have to be when Adam S was DJing and we all sung along to Friday... what a sad day it was...
im bach

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 10:09:11 PM »
It was on another server but it was Hl2rp none the less. So we were standing in line for rations and they ordered all of us against the wall to just randomly search us all because he had reason to belive one of us where in possesion of some contraband. My friend whispered "fuck..." to me because he had just recently found some books on the floor in an abandoned part of the map so he picked them up knowing it was contraband. So he got to my friend and was searching him (this whole time im just dying at my keyboard because of the hilarity) and the CCA said "Sir..... is that...... a book?!" and he radio'd in for back-up and a few seconds later 6 more CCA responded to the call. and then the 7+ CCA officers began to beat him, reciting "Wheres your education helping you now!?". And i got my rations and walked out right next to where he was getting beaten and said "Thats what you get".

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 12:09:15 AM »
My best moment on hl2 rp was on Outlands, it acctually just happened, It was a player held event, which usually arent that elaborate or good. But it took place over a few days, a girl by the name of Joanna was being stalked, and she was kidnapped by this sick, twisted character named Harley (Played by Joanna) and eventually we got her back, all was good but then today she was taken and... Im not sure how to explain it but, man, It was great!
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline Batman1337

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 04:08:16 PM »
The best moment is that time in the orange cozmos when you are out with your pals growing and smoking weed with an endless wave of Police after yah, You shoot them down with your ak then it is fun again :P

Offline Semiorph

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 04:58:37 PM »
The first time I joined Catalyst's HL2RP server all the Civil Protection formed up a firing squad and killed a lot of citizens that had been standing infront of the Nexus. Me and another guy made an escape through the sewers but we're caught and beaten upon leaving the sewers. That was a lot of fun. :)
HL2RP Characters
CCA.C45.APEX-02.929: Maintaing sociostabilty

Offline MrCoconutKitty

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 08:51:45 PM »
I'd have to say that my favorite moment on Half life 2 Role Play is when someone walked up to me and said that a rebel resistance group was looking for me. For the sake of passive RP, I followed him. He took me to D2 were three Units were waiting and said that I had threatened to blow up the nexus. None of it was legit but it was one of the best role-play moments I've ever been in.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 11:35:09 AM »
In OCRP, this was on the Orange Cosmos servers in 2010. My best moment was running 'The Undreground' black market and underground events. Good times.

In HL2RP, the best moment would have to be in City8 when I was just starting what is known now as the Alliance, back in the day it was called Reformers. Anyway, we were hiding in the flooded subway when an overwatch sweep of Elites was dealing with a lolwebul group. Me and Alfred (who's dead now) hid between the wall and a train half submerged. We almost made it unspotted when a lolwebul jumped down and told us to run. Knowing there was no way out, we told him to bugger off. Overwatch came back around and noticed him. He tried to book it but got splattered against the wall. Overwatch opened fire on us so we fought back. Overwatch launched an energy core but missed and ended up hitting their own. We took advantage of this and rained fire on them, managing to escape. They didnt find us again.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 11:40:49 AM »
In this huge judgement waiver in HL2RP where somehow I survived getting accidentally shot by a hunter, getting poisoned by headcrabs 3 times and having to run away from antlions galore. Much hilarity was brought that day. On OCRP, it would have to be when Adam S was DJing and we all sung along to Friday... what a sad day it was...

Was that the day that 3 HC were wounded by Headcrab Canisters?
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 12:11:50 PM »

Was that the day that 3 HC were wounded by Headcrab Canisters?

Yeah, when the players started off by asking "
Out of Character for OOC:
: Whoa, why are headcrabs spawning from nowhere?" Then the /it's revealed the huge canisters.
im bach

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 12:49:01 PM »
Nah, different time, where anadmin used actual canisters, they flew in from all points of the compass, hitting the plaza and D2, there were SO MANY. Exploding all over the place.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 12:52:54 PM »
Nah, different time, where anadmin used actual canisters, they flew in from all points of the compass, hitting the plaza and D2, there were SO MANY. Exploding all over the place.

Do you mean back in the days of City 18 where the canisters malfunctioned from far off and we had an absolute bombardment?
im bach

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 03:42:06 PM »

Do you mean back in the days of City 18 where the canisters malfunctioned from far off and we had an absolute bombardment?
Oh god I think I ran that event. It was before we had the canister weapon though.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 03:53:58 PM »
My Favorited was when I first came to CG's HL2 RP server which was way back in City 8 when I played "Fred Kirk" and I was basically new and I somehow survived an amputation. We got lined on a wall of an apartment me and a bunch of friends and the unit ment to shoot me in the head but I guessed missed and hit my neck. So being the new player figured (OH I got to fall over now!) so I did, and the units just have thought they killed me and some rebels dragged me to the sewer base at the bottom of the map. My character was killed in a JW like a week later and I was mad because I was PKed during an event. So I quit CG being as mad as ever at them and just recently came back around the summer time. Now I love CG. I guess I was just new and no one really taught me how to RP   :-\ I played at the server called "The Role-play Movement" and they taught me the basics and I became a MPF unit. I quit that server after they scattered trying to find a good RP system they went to L4D RP to Fallout to HL2 to everything. So I basically left because I loved HL2 RP and CG ran a 24/7 HL2 RP server. Speaking of which would anyone remember my character Fred Kirk? It was so long ago but I always hanged in the sewers.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal