Author Topic: OCRP New Map Beta !!!COMING SOON!!!  (Read 19241 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP New Map Beta !!!COMING SOON!!!
« on: August 30, 2013, 07:11:09 PM »
Click to see the original size.
Actual Map of Rockford

I have no official release date for this, mainly because it's going up as soon as it's ready (be it the map is compiled and briefly tested or Karma finishes the script) but I am shooting for hopefully the end of this weekend. Stick around and stay tuned because you don't want to miss this map. Keep in mind its going to be up for about a week for beta testing so please report any and all bugs you see.

Here's some features:

-Brand new day/night mod (also in beta) using the new GM13 Skypaint and REAL night lighting (no fake overlays or lit up nights)
-Designed for the OCRP gamemode (clothing store, separate emergency service buildings, bus depot, tow yard, etc)
-Realistic city system (traffic lights, road signs, streets, addresses, etc)
-Awesome
-Optimized for FPS
-Unique feel
-Utilization of the Z axis
-Loads of ownable property
  >6 slum apartments
  >12 nice apartments
  >6 residential houses
  >1 country house
  >9 shops (ownable)
  >3 office spaces (in the gov building)
  >4 warehouses (3 are in the country)
  >1 Power Plant Yard
-Ocean + Pier for fishing
-Tons of driving space

Without further adoo, here's some eyecandy:

Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:26:11 PM by Statua »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP New Map Beta !!!COMING SOON!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 07:34:57 PM »
Is it going to be public or private beta testing? Aside from that, the pics in the other thread look good so why not use those?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 07:51:33 PM »
Is it going to be public or private beta testing? Aside from that, the pics in the other thread look good so why not use those?
Cause I just compiled the latest version which has 2x sexier pictures lol. I forgot about that when I posted this. Should be done in about 15 minutes.

Post Auto-Merged: August 30, 2013, 08:26:39 PM
Uploaded. The last one is just showing how awesome this skypaint is. The lighting is kinda dope and the night lights are somewhat broken. This will all be fixed.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:29:28 PM by Statua »

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 08:28:57 PM »
The pictures, oh its so sexy.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 09:58:38 PM »
Looks nice, I'll be sure to check it out. :3

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 11:00:24 PM »
This looks amazing... I would love to beta test the map.  I cannot wait to play this on OCRP2.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Zacharias

• Cookie Monster|Cocaine Cookies|
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 02:50:06 PM »
I'm really hoping this new map will bring back OCRP2 Players!
Also awesome map.

Offline Scary Ghost

• Noting scarehr den meh
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 08:52:30 PM »
Fantasic map, statua, can not WAIT to be playing OCRP on it
sanic is best gotta go fast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg

HL2-RP Characters:
Geoffery Landers-big cunt

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 01:24:41 AM »
good work fgt.

User Warned for Shitposting. 10% Warning Added.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:40:10 PM by KJUN »

Offline Quarantine

• AdMiNgE aBuS eRr DaY
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 03:58:49 AM »
I'm really excited for this map, hopefully this gives OCRP the surge of players it needs.

Outstanding work, Statua!

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 08:07:19 AM »
Probably wont be done by the end of the weekend :( I've been working 12hr shifts and Karma's busy both with HRP and IRL shit to focus on getting OCRP ready for the map. But nevertheless, the end of this project is VERY close :D

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 11:27:02 AM »
Probably wont be done by the end of the weekend :( I've been working 12hr shifts and Karma's busy both with HRP and IRL shit to focus on getting OCRP ready for the map. But nevertheless, the end of this project is VERY close :D
So is the whole "end of the weekend" thing still on, or... End of the weekend means today, so yeah.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 11:40:03 AM »
So is the whole "end of the weekend" thing still on, or... End of the weekend means today, so yeah.

Didn't he say in the post you quoted that it "probably wont be done by the end of the weekend"? Why ask if you just quoted him saying probably not?

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 12:13:22 PM »
Something like that vizioN, people dont read the quotes that they quote anymore, so... But besides the point, I have, and will continue to offer what help I can from here, as I am off until tuesday, and only work a little next week.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 11:48:56 PM »
Honestly Rose unless you know hammer inside and out, there's not much left to do. I'm finalizing and optimizing. Unless you know LUA and can take over Karma so he can enjoy his time off.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal