Author Topic: OCRP map change/'serious' server  (Read 16508 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP map change/'serious' server
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2011, 06:16:17 PM »
If I don't see a improvement in players in the next few days, this will be happening. We are still hitting 40 during EU day, however, during the US day the average players drops down to around 20.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Nuke

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2011, 06:20:29 PM »
I really don't wanted to go back to the old map. We can do better races here and other events and we even have a full lake here.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2011, 06:24:33 PM »
Try getting it more populated then. Invite friends, etc.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2011, 06:26:46 PM »
I really don't wanted to go back to the old map. We can do better races here and other events and we even have a full lake here.

If i got this right, we are not SWITCHING map. We will have 2 servers running. RP_EvoCity_v2d and another one RP_EvoCity_v33x.

Rofl atleast dont leave 33x down for days. Install the "serious" server alread and set it up. Then if you decide to switch then just change map on the current one and announce the new one when the switch is done.

Dont change the map then wait days intill putting up 33x.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Jizzypantz?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2011, 07:53:21 PM »
It took me 15-20 tries before i finally connected to x33, and inside city i lagged like shit when the server was above 25 Players, I liked the Lake houses and Sub 3,4. Also the Bar houses was cool, but i saw a lot of errors, and when i downloaded the OCRP Content it didnt do any change. Also the grass everywhere is Purple and Black Squares. But the old map can be a little boring after playing a while. so i really dont know if we should stay or go back to the old :/

EDIT: If its 100% That we are going back to the old map just Set up an Day / Night Schript on (version: v2d)
could be awesome.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 08:01:21 PM by Jizzypantz[R] »

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2011, 07:59:12 PM »
You had to install Half Life 2 Episode 2 for x33 to work properly.

Offline Jizzypantz?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2011, 08:02:09 PM »
Is it free ??
Or does it cost like €20 or something

BhopDarkAngel

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2011, 08:19:05 PM »
i do like this v33 map a lot now, but the only prob was that when there is about 20 or 30 people in the server and it is very hard to join in the server when there a lot of lags going on. so you should like make a server that have like one is evocity_v2d and the other server has evocity_v33d. what im saying is like two server in one, share the same stuff( see what im getting there?)

im not saying u should do it, im saying u should think about that. know how deathrun and bhop server stay attach the same amount of money and object.

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2011, 08:32:12 PM »
i do like this v33 map a lot now, but the only prob was that when there is about 20 or 30 people in the server and it is very hard to join in the server when there a lot of lags going on. so you should like make a server that have like one is evocity_v2d and the other server has evocity_v33d. what im saying is like two server in one, share the same stuff( see what im getting there?)

im not saying u should do it, im saying u should think about that. know how deathrun and bhop server stay attach the same amount of money and object.
Have you read OP?

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2011, 01:05:51 PM »
Evo2 All the way. That map is great, Its huge, so it will allow for a lot of players. And seeing how it requires ep2 and takes a while for it to DL, most minges won't even bother to get on.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2011, 01:38:10 PM »
Almost evryone agrees on: old map = full server, 10-15 more minges, less passive RP

V3xx = more passive RP less players but not to bad, good for passive RP, in general a better map.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal