Author Topic: Tek'Vaz'Zen's Authorization Application  (Read 1284 times)

Offline RebelGrunt

• View Profile
    • Awards
Tek'Vaz'Zen's Authorization Application
« on: December 05, 2011, 06:55:19 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: RebelGrunt
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Almost three years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Off and on for about three years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A vortigaunt conscript on the CG city server.

Name: Tek'Vaz'Zen
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
OOC:
Tek'Vaz'Zen is a conscript vortigaunt for the combine. He cherishes poetry deeply. Most of his past is blurred out with the beatings he has received over the years. He goes into thought whenever he sweeps always keeping it to himself.
IC:
Tek'Vaz'Zen barely remembers his early ages. In his mind all he sees is beatings. He isn't sure how long it has been since his races slavery. Looking down he sees marks on his exterior from where the shocked him. He can not even remember what they use to shock him since all he can do is feel pain when he sees it. Unsure of why they do this isn't clear to him. These people are following him everywhere he is told to go. Never leaving him. If he is captive and enslaved why do they fear him so? Deciding it is best not to think this he puts it in the back of his mind.
*sounds of one of the people yelling*
Letting out a sigh he begins to sweep the floor again with his broom. Looking around he sees big vehicles sitting stationary on tracks. The people in blue call them "trains". He remembers coming in on one but it looked different. He realizes he stopped sweeping then looks forward quickly. All's he sees is a white shocking light come at his left arm.
*the person hits him with the stunstick*
Tek'Vaz'Zen falls to his knees in pain. Looking at his arm he sees another mark on his skin. He forces himself to stand up, looking at the person that hit him. He lets out another sigh and picks his broom up not saying anything. He hears the words "Sweep! Clean!" again. The two best words he understands. He continues to think to himself as he sweeps the area around the big "trains" but not the special one the people in blackish uniforms come out of since they won't let him near them. He begins to think of his beliefs and what he cherishes most. His life. The Vortessence. Poetry. He loves poetry. The fact of putting deep meaning into a few words fascinates him. He never says it though. Unable to comprehend a word for their language to replace on of his. While he sweeps during his days he usually thinks of new poems and ones passed down to him.
*a strange noise is heard from above*
Looking up he sees big ships carrying pods underneath them. Wandering what they are he goes back into thought. One thing in particular. He doesn't know what happens as long as he makes it through it.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
A chance to try something new in the CG sever.
A liking of poetry and belief of Vortessence.
Kind of understanding of english.
Passive rp chance.

Defects
Only knows simple words, mainly commands he is given to do.
EX: Clean. Sweep, etc.
Enslaved.
Can be killed at anytime.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to enjoy passive rp a lot more. It will grow my knowledge even more on how to enjoy it more. I also plan to act as a slave for the combine. I plan on being treated as scum from the combine and forced to do tasks such as cleaning.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope. I will be the only one.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
I wasn't sure if they would have a good knowledge of English at all yet. Since it has been only one year. I do not want to change it if so but I would love to know. Thanks!

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tek'Vaz'Zen's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 09:04:12 PM »
Denied. Backstory should not be written in that OOC/IC format. You need to elaborate in all aspects of your backstory. It's all IC.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal