Author Topic: Yao Lo Ti (Tier-3)'s Authorization Application  (Read 2481 times)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yao Lo Ti (Tier-3)'s Authorization Application
« on: November 27, 2011, 03:31:12 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: AntiDovahkiin222
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 5 months
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 5 months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Ability to gain access to extreme martial arts skills. Aka Martial arts expert

Name: Yao Lo Ti (Tier-3)
Affiliation: Civil Workers Union

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Yao trained for two years in the mountains of China. Both it's location, and reason for existence were unknown. Yao decided to train there after a trip around every country known to man. Yao wanted to train to avenge his recently deceased mother, father and grandparents. Yao managed to become the sensei's best student, without the realisation that he needn't use this amazing gift for violence. It was dropped upon by sensei, the number one rule of this power, NEVER USE THIS FOR REVENGE, SELF DEFENCE, OR ANY SITUATION OTHER THAN WAR. Yao followed this law as if it fed him at night. As if it was what made the sun go down and the moon come up. It became his life. And on the final day of training, the test came... Yao was told to battle 100 other students in one final battle. Yao chose his weapon as a staff, as it was forgotten, much like him. The other students arrogantly chose the swords and ninja stars, yet Yao stood proud of that staff. The rules were as follows, once to fall onto the floor, you are out and must sit at the side. Those who are killed, will be mourned later. The winner will be chosen and given a prize of ultimate power. The training that the sensei was given himself, giving the student ultimate martial arts power. The whistle sounded and Yao stood his ground, the other students running ablaze at each other with the weaponary in hand. Any man or woman running at Yao was instantly swept off their feet, literally. The staff swinging at their ankles, breaking some people's feet, just knocking others down. Yao managed to only kill one human, as the staff penetrated their skull. There were only two students left, Yao and Chang, the most exeptional students at the dojo. Yao sat a-top his staff, while Chang ran with the katana in hand. As Chang swung the sword, slicing the staff into jagged-ended twos. Yao immediately jumped off the staff, stabbing Chang in the leg with one jagged end, forcing Chang to collapse to the floor. It was over. Two months later Yao was ready to leave, with only one thing in mind. The rule...

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Extremely skilled in martial arts.
Trains himself alone in the UCH.

Defects
Will never use this skill, unless battling in a war.
Officers would immediately detain him if he were caught using this skill.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Not much. I just feel as though it would give my character a whole new side.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Erm... Not really.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
Hope you accept me.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:13:36 AM by AntiDovahkiin222 »
im bach

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Yao Lo Ti (Tier-3)'s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 05:10:21 AM »
I will await other administrator's opinion on your roleplaying ability before I mark the application.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 11:11:56 AM »
Okay, thanks.
im bach

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 01:03:09 AM »
Bump so administrators see this. RP still needs to be evaluated.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 11:25:09 AM »
-BUMP-

Cause wut proxy sed
im bach

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 10:18:02 PM »
Being the CWU leader i feel as if i should throw in my input on his roleplaying abilitys (Along with being a SA). In my experiance with you your roleplay has been fairly average. However i have not seen you online for a few days, once i see you rping again i'll be able to post my full thoughts on his roleplaying skills.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 01:47:42 PM »
My laptop was being gay, so we sent it to get fixed, and it has all ma steam games on it
im bach

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 02:25:22 AM »
Alright, we'll put this application on hold until you get back. Just let us know in here when you're back so we can keep an eye out for you. If any administrators have any comments as of now to post them please.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 02:59:58 PM »
Yao does not exist anymore, so lock dis and forget it
im bach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal