Author Topic: Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword. [NO SPOILERS]  (Read 3306 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword. [NO SPOILERS]
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:55:54 PM »
This game is freaking amazing.
I really love how they build up love/care for Zelda in the begin, and then suddenly shit happens and you have to go find her. This really makes you want to continue playing none-stop until you finally found her.

The only downside of this game is how the world is so very limited to only 1 sky-village, and 3 medium sized areas to descend trough the cloud barrier. But minus that, it's a good game.

What are your opinions?

Do not post spoilers in this thread! People are to tempting to read them even in spoiler tags, so for the sake of those who haven't beat this game yet (Like me) please leave spoilers out of here.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhVbsDcs-9Q" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhVbsDcs-9Q</a>
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:03:10 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword. [NO SPOILERS]
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 12:56:20 PM »
At last, this thread. I cannot wait to get it, I'm probably going to get it for Christmas. Is motion control combat a pain in the ass or fun? (I played Twilight Princess on GC)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 12:58:27 PM »
My grandad told me hes been playing it loads, so come christmas when I go to meet him i'll ask him what its like.
what

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 01:36:08 PM »
At last, this thread. I cannot wait to get it, I'm probably going to get it for Christmas. Is motion control combat a pain in the ass or fun? (I played Twilight Princess on GC)

It's really fun and much better then Twilight princess.
I love it how link does exactly what you do with your controller and how you have to hit enemies certain ways or else they won't die.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 04:47:01 PM »
It's really fun and much better then Twilight princess.
I love it how link does exactly what you do with your controller and how you have to hit enemies certain ways or else they won't die.

Yeah, I read about that. Does it use motion plus or just the regular remote?
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 08:16:03 PM »
This isn't a spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
Well I gotcha there is no info in here except that this game is awesome.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal