Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] City 45 Crackdown  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[SUGGESTION] City 45 Crackdown
« on: April 10, 2012, 09:21:18 PM »
Not sure how this whole event suggestion thing goes down, the guide was a little bit confusing on the whole flag issue. Here's me basic idea, though.

WHERE-City 45, Plaza and into District 2.

WHEN- Currently undecided. For sure sometime this weekend, exact time and date depending on who can be on and when.

WHAT- A riot starting outside the Nexus in the plaza, led by Gabe Truthsten along with other citizens that are rallied up. Eventually, the CCA (Possibly even OTA) would be called in to carry out a crackdown, chasing down the rioters and locking down the UCH. The rioters would flee into D2 and not D6 due to CCA blocking off access to flee into D6. There wouldn't be any gunmen in the crowd, simply people crashing bottles, throwing things, etc. I'm leaving the end result of the riot to the RP scenario.

Who it involves - My character, Gabe Truthsten and other civilians willing to participate. I'll be going around throughout the week gathering people ICly. This could lead to the event being prevented before it happen if someone reports it and gets the organizers arrested.

Again, I'm unsure if requesting OTA to be present is asking to much. They aren't required, but it would make more sense, seeing as they'd be the best to crackdown on the crowd.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [SUGGESTION] City 45 Crackdown
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 09:31:25 PM »
This happens every week.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 10:49:00 PM »
This happens every week.

I have to second Oz here, it does happen every week, and every couple days sometimes, it's all about getting on when it's happening.
What I would like is a kind of annoucement when this happens so more people and units can participate.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 11:18:08 PM »
Riots are boring.. the turnout each time is the CCA wins cause a commander or DvL comes out and AR2s the fuck out of everything and they all win.. Rebel run and die.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 11:24:03 PM »
Happens way to much. We want passive events or something unique.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 04:51:15 AM »
Happens way to much. We want passive events or something unique.

That's the problem, but we have no new ideas for events that don't end up as a massive bumble-fuck. We need to get thinking again.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 03:00:54 PM »
ok what do you think this board is for

Anyways, ye. Won't happen unless we can actually organize a PROPER one. Denied & locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal