Author Topic: goodbye alexanderk  (Read 4124 times)

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
goodbye alexanderk
« on: February 07, 2013, 07:07:04 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNr3yuaNe9U" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNr3yuaNe9U</a>

it actually started raining when i uploaded this
this is how sad it is. :'(

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: goodbye alexanderk
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 07:15:30 AM »
rip alex

rip hl2rp

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 07:19:21 AM »
o7 alexanderk. Pimp down. He never asked for this. ;(

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 07:40:36 AM »
i just knew this would happen

he would stick around for a little while and then leave, i just knew it

Why though?

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 07:45:05 AM »
he left because despite his best efforts, he didn't find much in the way of cooperation to help change hl2rp for the better

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 09:26:59 AM »
it's hard having a position like that at cg, why do you think i left when i was owner? people constantly complain about you, bitch at you about every little thing, and never give you a break. not saying anyone who has posted here is guilty of this, but you can't expect someone to fix every little thing super fast just because they have a position that gives them some power so pls everyone who did do this(which was quite a bit of people) don't it's highly annoying and just makes people want to suicide

o7 alex good mans will talk to u on steam forever n alwaYs

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 09:34:25 AM »
it's hard having a position like that at cg, why do you think i left when i was owner? people constantly complain about you, bitch at you about every little thing, and never give you a break. not saying anyone who has posted here is guilty of this, but you can't expect someone to fix every little thing super fast just because they have a position that gives them some power so pls everyone who did do this(which was quite a bit of people) don't it's highly annoying and just makes people want to suicide

As much as i respect Alex, i don't think your points of him leaving is really relevant. I don't know why he left, but most people can figure out a way around this.

I don't believe nobody forced you or Alex to take such a high position, and if it gets out of hand with annoyance, just step down a bit. Even tho i myself get bugged 24/7 about everything, it doesn't make me want to leave. It's stresses the fuck out of you, but learn to deal with it. I'm not the best example (derp rage attack :(), but it's not that hard to ignore when you find a good way.

The best solution to it, at least from what I've experienced, remove people that doesn't understand it from Steam, or block them if needed. You can also block people from PM'ing you on the forum, so if it gets out of hand there, that's an option.

i just knew this would happen

he would stick around for a little while and then leave, i just knew it

Why though?

He already said he wasn't gonna stick around for that long.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 10:40:31 AM »
I've never even talked to Alex, but I could tell that he was a good manager. Sad to see you go, man. Hope all goes well.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 10:42:33 AM »
Alex banned himself from the forums so this thread is pretty useless.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 10:45:18 AM »

As much as i respect Alex, i don't think your points of him leaving is really relevant. I don't know why he left, but most people can figure out a way around this.

I don't believe nobody forced you or Alex to take such a high position, and if it gets out of hand with annoyance, just step down a bit. Even tho i myself get bugged 24/7 about everything, it doesn't make me want to leave. It's stresses the fuck out of you, but learn to deal with it. I'm not the best example (derp rage attack :(), but it's not that hard to ignore when you find a good way.

The best solution to it, at least from what I've experienced, remove people that doesn't understand it from Steam, or block them if needed. You can also block people from PM'ing you on the forum, so if it gets out of hand there, that's an option.
I know what you're saying and I wasn't really saying that's why he left, I just know it would have been something that really got to his head. obviously he wasn't forced to take the rank, but all of the responsibility when you get that rank can easily be overwhelming. it can also be a little more difficult when you're dealing with hl2rp sometimes because it's not just little kids crying until they get banned, it's people who are dedicated members and constantly play and complain to waffle if you don't do exactly what they want you to do right away.

the more you ignore the people who bitch the more they complain to everyone and try to make you seem like a really shitty person, so even though it is possible to just say "I'm not gonna deal with you right now, you're being an ass" and block them, it won't really help your situation most of the time.

edit: I'm also not trying to defend his decision to leave, he could have left for any reason, I'm just trying to let the people who I know are going to cry about it that it's not as easy as they think
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 10:49:46 AM by Kronic »

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 11:00:12 AM »
Goodbye Alex, #rememberforever  :'(

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 11:08:01 AM »
its hard to believe he cared at all when the weeks leading up to his rank was him telling me how much he doesnt care about cg or anyone at cg

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 11:45:32 AM »
I hope you enjoyed your stay here at least for a bit, alex. I'm sad that you're gone. I wish you all the luck to deal with anything that would go in your way.

Goodbye.
Locking this on alexanderk's request.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal