Author Topic: Forums Reconstruction  (Read 1681 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Forums Reconstruction
« on: January 12, 2011, 11:01:03 PM »
Well, this is going to also be my introduction back into Catalyst Gaming.

Hi guys, I'm vizioN, I'm 15 years old, and I've known RoflWaffle and Raiden for a long time. As you can see by going to the members area and clicking "ID", I was the second registered member on this forums. With that being said, I was actually the one to edit most of this layout.

I've decided to come back to clean up, fix, and of course ADD things to the forums. I am currently a Developer and have complete access to these forums.

For my introduction, I've taken out my old logo that Catalyst Gaming has been using, and I added a new logo, as seen above. With that, new/non-new post icons have been fixed to match the new logo. Expect a lot more to be fixed VERY soon.

I am psyched to be a part of this community again. Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 03:27:03 PM by vizioN »

JediBear

Re: Forums Reconstruction
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 06:39:59 PM »
Hey,
You wouldn't know me, Im fairly new to the community.
I have one suggestion for the forum however!
The current banners graphic looks nice, but the white background on it makes it seem alittle bit bland,
Could you possibly try making the banner have a gel effect? So it looks sort of cyllindrical, and ummm...
Squishy?
Chye, that's just my opinion, but it's the small touches that make something good, turn great.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal