Author Topic: LoneDestory  (Read 4902 times)

Offline NykezTV

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
LoneDestory
« on: May 27, 2011, 10:53:48 PM »
Biggest Dick Admin
Ever.
Godstick unlocks door to rob u
Godsticks ur car at night for no reason.
Fly Arounds/teles to and then shoots u for no reason
Time to put in a admin Comp

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: LoneDestory
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 11:06:33 PM »
So, explain to me, how am i a dick admin? I'm always helping people, always being nice to people, a lot of people will tell you I'm not a mean person at all.

When do i godstick unlock doors? When have i EVER done that?

I don't even understand what you mean by "godsticking your car at night"

Fly around/teleport around? I cant even fly for one, and also, i only teleport when i am needed somewhere quickly to deal with a situation that requires admining.

Your upset right now because i banned you for 12 hours for rejoining to avoid being looted, after you tried raiding me so i killed you for it, and decided id get a couple guns for it also. I see complaints about you often, and I see you breaking rules often.

I'm not an admin abuser, I hate admin abusers.

When I kill you, win a gunfight, etc. that doesn't mean I'm admin abusing.

So please, again, enlighten me as to what I'm doing.
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline NykezTV

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 11:23:09 PM »
Cause U always wanna ban me.
When I ask for help you dont answer
But When people wanna get u on me ur right ontop of it
thats why

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 11:28:29 PM »
I don't always want to ban people, that's ridiculous, i try to avoid bans, but if i did, people wouldn't learn and the server would be in chaos.

And, i never see you asking for help, i respond to EVERYONE asking for help, if i don't see it or I'm busy, then ask again.. don't think its because i don't like you.

Also, please try to use more proper grammar, these are the forums.
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 11:40:52 PM »
Jordonlol your a dumbass. Lonedestroyer is doing is job and effectivily. In fact, this thread proved that he is doing his job. Lonedestroyer stop arguing with this idiot and just give him a forum ban for flaming.

Offline meats

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 11:57:36 PM »
As far as I've seen, Lone has been a GREAT admin. He's been doing his job correctly, and as Bobby said, effectively too. Lone as far as I've seen follows the rules and is nice to everyone, so you obviously do not know what you are saying.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 12:02:57 AM »
Lone is a great guy. Jordanlol, you have constantly harrassed me today and you were to get banned for fail rp and rdm today anyways. Also accusing me that I rdmed when your little friend pic rdmed for you then said I did it. So, your fail topic is idiotic, Also I witnessed you leaving to avoid being looted.

Offline Katsu

• #1 KotL picker
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 12:09:22 AM »
Lone is so mean I mean how dare he have fun with me by using his admin stick. I'm so reporting him for aboose

Offline NykezTV

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 12:18:22 AM »
Lone,I ran around u 40 times while a guy was stabbing me and u just walked away and brough a molv.

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 12:25:57 AM »
Lone,I ran around u 40 times while a guy was stabbing me and u just walked away and brough a molv.
You know you where recording like you should have been you would be ABLE to post an admin complaint and a ban request but you weren't so you don't have the proof....... Even thought I think you are talking BS.

The point here kids is that you should be recording it helps the server it helps you it helps all so why not record it takes up KILOBYTES for 4 hours then you go in and find the failures. it would only take about 30 minutes to find record and upload them.

So on the words of which I have not spoken in months: RECORD RECORD RECORD.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 01:13:32 AM »
This thread is awful.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 01:20:28 AM »
This thread is awful.

Agreed.  Locking before it turns towards a flamewar.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal