Author Topic: Third Eye - Warrant List  (Read 11164 times)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Third Eye - Warrant List
« on: February 10, 2012, 12:58:31 AM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:36:47 AM by garry :D »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Third Eye - Warrant List
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 10:04:57 AM »
A new way to deal with crime RP? I love it. Leonard shal find one of said pamphlets tonight. So all text minus the name (third eye) is on the pamphlet?

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 05:35:26 PM »
List updated with more people.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 07:52:22 PM »
I dunno if it's a great idea for all this info to be public. You know, metagaming n stuff.
game over

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 07:59:58 PM »
A small number of pamphlets with the following information have made their way into the Outlands. The same type of pamphlet also appears to be floating around District Six. It seems to be a bounty list of some sort, though payment for any services rendered is not directly mentioned.

How do you metagame something you would come across ICly?

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 11:23:43 PM »
Fair enough. And I've seen the eviction notices, but not the ones that link to this thread.
game over

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 02:45:41 PM »
I'm surprised Christine isn't on this list yet... Hehe :P
I'd take that as a compliment.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 06:41:57 PM »
We don't have any info about Christine consistently mugging innocents...  YET.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 11:26:17 AM »
 This is pretty cool. The bounties caught on wanted citizens.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 10:44:36 AM »
Wat. My CP is on there, Daniel Johnson. What did I do? I haven't played on him in AGES.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 01:50:56 PM »
Chances are, Ian Kharlamove will be added to the list, except he wants to join the Third Eye, so that may be a problem...

Anyway, I think that this is a refreshing change to all the lolwebulry you see on the servers.
Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |

Dr. Cole Matthews | Alive | Administrating C45 |

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 03:48:23 PM »
List updated.

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 04:16:33 PM »
And Jim Sandage is making his way to the mountain pass... Oh goody...
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 06:05:30 PM »
Wait what? My character Daeny Morrison is in that list? I don't know where did you got all of your information, but it's all wrong. She has never ever mugged someone or killed someone. Actually she helps people in her camp, she gives them medical aid and food.
Sedusing her male targets? What kind of person you think Daeny is? xD
Oh one last thing, how the hell did you know my last name Morrison? I have never told it to anyone.
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 06:18:13 PM »
Wait what? My character Daeny Morrison is in that list? I don't know where did you got all of your information, but it's all wrong. She has never ever mugged someone or killed someone. Actually she helps people in her camp, she gives them medical aid and food.
Sedusing her male targets? What kind of person you think Daeny is? xD
Oh one last thing, how the hell did you know my last name Morrison? I have never told it to anyone.

Exactly.

Jackal, clearly you don't have any evidence what so ever and you are making a bunch of shit up. We give out free food and water to people of D6, we will also give the best medical care that we can provide. She has only told me of her last name, no one else. She doesn't murder people, we help people. Clear up your shit.

inb4 lol, u mad? +10warning added for flaming
Of course I am mad. And don't give me a warning, there is no way you can get her last name without metagaming.

E; I had to say some more things. We are trying to help the people of D6 as said above, giving them basic medical care + food and water. We haven't mugged a single person. Sure at times we can be slightly rude, saying things like "We are busy, please go away." But hey, that's because we have a reason for it. ALSO, It is a bad idea to mess with us, we are part of the Outcasts if you didn't know. WE ARE HELPING, not hurting. There is no reason for you to even thing that we are bad people.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 06:25:33 PM by Cow »
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal