Author Topic: Willinis  (Read 1630 times)

Offline will

• View Profile
    • Awards
Willinis
« on: December 28, 2011, 01:41:05 PM »
Sup guys, I'm Willinis or WillH depending on the time of day. I'm an administrator at TnB yet I find the atmosphere of your server refreshing since I've pretty much done all there is to do after 3 years of HL2RP. Maybe I can get that same feeling as I got 3 years ago when I first joined HL2RP and everything was so new and exciting and I was oblivious to all the shit. Over the days I've played a variety of characters including Civil Administrators, CP's, SYNTH, Resistance and pretty much anything else.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Willinis
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 01:41:47 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 01:59:43 PM »
Welcome to CG.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 02:13:40 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming. We are a great community and I truly hope that you have as much fun in it as I do.
 I also hope and plan to see you on the servers, so see ya later.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 02:37:36 PM »
Welcome to CG, if you've got any questions just ask me or another admin.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 02:45:35 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming! You have a great RP background and I hope to play the servers with you. Read the rules in my signature and we are here if you need some help.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 12:54:39 AM »
Welcome to CG.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal