Author Topic: Yo dawgs, 'sup?  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Cabana

• View Profile
    • Awards
Yo dawgs, 'sup?
« on: December 22, 2011, 08:44:25 PM »
Hey there, how's it going?

Before going deeper into any specified subjects, I'm Cabana. I live in Europe, Portugal. I'm 15 and I'm obviously a student. I like to play some fine tunes on my acoustic guitar and, as you may know, play games as well. I've owned Garry's Mod since 2009 or so, but didn't take it seriously for some months. Started up with Dark rp, like everyone, or most of you start roleplaying. Took me some months to figure out that I was getting tired of it, and went looking for something more serious. And I found Half-Life 2 Roleplay. I have the all the Half-Life- related games (except Blue Shift and Opposing Force, sadly) and Half-Life is totally my favourite franchise. I started playing HL2RP in September, 2009, and really enjoyed the type. Since then I've been in a lot of communities, being a key member and part of more than 6 Resistance groups, leading them together with Stephen Kane (RapidJuice). From the famous Gmod.biZ, to DiCi, Genesis Roleplay, Exos Roleplay and finally here I am. I am sure I'm going to meet a lot of nice people both ICly and OOCly.

I'm sorry for the huge wall of text, I'm just too lazy to edit it.

Finally, some facts:
- I have a dog. He's called Cuca.
- I like to go out a lot, except when I don't need to go to school because there are holidays, etc. I tend to spend my whole day playing on those days.
- I absolutely love motorbikes.
- I love going to festivals and concerts.
- I like to be called by my real name, André, but only by people that I've known for a long time. Or just call me Cabana.
- asdf. Fuck, I've ran out of facts.

Anyways, it's late here, I'll be going. I hope to see you all tomorrow!

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Yo dawgs, 'sup?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 09:22:20 PM »
Awesome, more people.

Welcome to CG, enjoy your stay!

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 09:38:46 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 10:39:37 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming! Do you enjoy partaking in any non-musical arts, such as drawing?

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 11:37:41 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming! I hope you have fun on our HL2RP servers and please read the rules in my bio. Many people get banned or warned for things they did not know existed.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 01:49:22 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

Offline Cabana

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 06:49:34 AM »
I'm going to reply to everyone in a nutshell:
-Thanks for welcoming in, once again;
- I've read the forum rules, thanks for warning by the way;
- No, I don't think I like drawing that much, but if you have something that could interest me, go ahead!

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 06:50:06 AM »
Welcome.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 06:33:52 PM »
Welcome to CG!

Enjoy your stay with us, and merry Christmas!
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal