Author Topic: Well howdy  (Read 1676 times)

Offline connall

• LUA Monkey
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well howdy
« on: December 04, 2011, 07:25:00 PM »
Hey there I was on one of your servers recently, playing as Connall Johnson. It was a fun time of constant visits to jail and finally the death at the hands that took me in the first place.

My story was simple

I got on and saw the Administrator doing a speech, I felt bored so I went wondering round the city to find a nice back alley bar. I bought it and noticed that there was a tunnel, my thoughts? "Jackpot" From there is became a quick way to hide or get out of dodge. That was until...
I returned to the bar to find the cops kicking down my door, a bald man running in and telling them about my tunnel. I was pissed. I threatened when I get out I would kill the man, only to find him accusing me of threatening him of killing him earlier. I was knocked out taken to the nexus where I went into a corner until a big man came round to beat the shit out of me. I got out and the first thing I saw was the very man who sent me to prison being arrested himself. I yelled at him on his luck only for the cop who arrested me the first time, arrested me again and I was charged with audio violation. and put in jail. No beatings so that's a plus. I got out looking for the bald man but, no luck. So I ran down the street only for a cop to come up with me and try to arrest me even though I didn't know why. I say try. I took a swing at him and we got in a scuffle, an /me scuffle that is. Only at the end to be taken to jail and charged with amputation. At the hands of the man who took me in (I think) We had a tiny scuffle again then a bullet was put into my head. I must say that was great joy, also to the man who "amputated me" give a little shout because that was tons of fun playing with you.

Anyway that's my story, thanks.

P.S If this seems a little disjointed I just got off at midnight so a little tired.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Well howdy
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 09:51:47 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming, enjoy your time at our hl2rp server :D

Glad ya had fun
o7

Offline cfitz22

• autism simulator 2013
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 10:28:30 PM »
Please stay as long as you can! We love company...  ;)
Don't make fun of me just because I say i'm stressed... I'm a person too.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »
Welcome.
The reason you were hit when you ran is because you ran. Running is uncivil and can get you beat for it.
But glad you enjoyed it nevertheless.
If you have any questions about HL2RP or the community, send me a PM and Ill be happy to reply.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 01:42:25 PM »
Welcome to CG, and that was me who amputated you, 'twas fun.  Glad to see you actually made an introduction and you're gonna keep playing our servers.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 04:11:08 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal