Author Topic: High Volumes of Players Causing D/C  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
High Volumes of Players Causing D/C
« on: January 07, 2012, 05:31:07 PM »
I think I might be getting disconnected more frequently when there are over 40 people or so on the server. I've gotten disconnected over and over again yesterday when the server nearly full, and every time I did, it reset my information and an admin had to give my points back and I'd have to redo my physical description. The same thing started happening again tonight after the server got to around 45+ members on. I don't even want to ask the admin to reset my stuff anymore because I'm afraid their gonna stop believing me.

There was also an update yesterday, and I'm wondering if the problem could be due to that some how? I seem to be the only one having this issue and I don't know if its due to something on my end, like my internet connection, or its something to do with the new update. If anyone else is having this problem, let me know. It kind of makes it impossible for me to really play when the server has over 40 members on it which is an inconvenience but I guess I'll have to deal with it.

If anyone knows has a solution to this problem, it would be greatly appreciated if you would let me know.

15% warning issued for quadruple posting and spamming shoutbox ~ Brandon
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:42:21 PM by Brandon ?3 »

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: High Volumes of Players Causing D/C
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 05:39:21 PM »
The server actually just crashed after getting about 50 people on it. The same thing happened last night. Is the server even capable of having 50 people on it? This means my info is gone yet again, and I'll have to have an admin reset it, yet again..

See above ~ Brandon
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:40:43 PM by Brandon ?3 »

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 07:30:38 PM »
Ok, so I got on after the server was reset and working again and Titan reset my points after Veran verified my problem. I manually D/C'd a few mins after he gave me the points to see if I could reconnect and have it my stuff still. It had wiped my points and wiped my physical description and gave me another new CID again. It seems I can't even manually disconnect without this happening. Titan told me he would tell some more high up guys who could better deal with the problem about it. I told him about this post here so he could read about the issue.

If you have any way to help me please let me know. I assure you, I'm not making this up to get points.

See original post ~ Brandon
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:41:12 PM by Brandon ?3 »

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 07:32:37 PM »
Also, this would probably fit best in the topic I made the other day "Information getting Reset after D/C or RSO" That Blt locked already. If you could re-open that topic and move these posts there, it would probably be more fitting.

See original post ~ Brandon
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:41:48 PM by Brandon ?3 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal