Author Topic: Banned characters  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Banned characters
« on: November 20, 2011, 09:55:08 PM »
So I joined HL2RP city, and instead of openaura loading as usual, it gave me the intro you get when you join the server for the first time, asking the questions you have to answer to get in the server, upon answering them correctly, I found out my CCA unit and my Vortigaunt were banned from the server.
As far as I know, I didn't do anything to provoke them into getting banned. I wasn't sure if this went in the PK appeal so...
if this could be looked into that would be wonderful.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned characters
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 10:24:59 PM »
So I joined HL2RP city, and instead of openaura loading as usual, it gave me the intro you get when you join the server for the first time, asking the questions you have to answer to get in the server, upon answering them correctly, I found out my CCA unit and my Vortigaunt were banned from the server.
As far as I know, I didn't do anything to provoke them into getting banned. I wasn't sure if this went in the PK appeal so...
if this could be looked into that would be wonderful.

This happens to me,p earlier today.i joined back several times and it was fixed, for me.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned characters
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 11:44:46 PM »
Rejoin. Fixed this for me.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal