Author Topic: The tales of a Icelandic  (Read 4273 times)

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The tales of a Icelandic
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 05:57:35 PM »
// /me attacks 935 umad

// 158 beat ya to it. UMAD

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 06:02:59 PM »
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 10:26:29 PM »
Day 25

Fuck it, I have not seen George for days, I must look for Reaper, or Callum I think that's his name. I am going to explain about a dude inviting me to kill the SeC, and me heading to the outlands. For now, this is all, sorry I haven't written anything for days.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 04:58:48 PM »
Day 28

Another usual day in hell, I found a pistol gave it to some DvL, I got some points. It was cool. That is all for now, I'll write something big soon. For now, bye.
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 09:45:12 PM »
Day 29
It has been several Weeks since my arrival to the marvelous and beautiful city45. I still HAVE NOT seen George, and I am running out of patiene. I think he ran away to the coast without me, that prick he is. I can't stay here loner, I need to gather a group of freinds and help me run away with supplies, ect. I will be posting propaganda and notices around this shit hole, it is a risk, but I am taking it for the greater good of humanity! Our home world is ruled by a species not known to man, they are causing the destruct of us. Everyday the human population gets closer to 0, and our race will be extinct.
                             For one, I am running away and kill  a unit to make my name famous. I hope Mandarin, from what I learned, should be my secret source of codes, so this'll be an extremely fabulous idea, I couldn't think of a better plan.  I am not in the mood right now, and I'm rather sick. So, I must be run away now, who knows a raid is going on I'll be captured soon.. Good-bye diary..

OOC: any of you like my entries if so, tell me and comment below!
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2011, 10:36:11 PM »
Day 34

FUCK THIS, I HAVE SEEN GOD DAMN GEORGE MCALE FOR DAYS! HE HAS ABANDED ME, AND OTHER. HE HAS SEVRAL DAYS, BEFORE I REPORT HIM TO THE CCA! Sorry... I'm just pissed.... Im not in the mood.. I'm still planning my escape to the coast.
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal