Author Topic: The Castle  (Read 12318 times)

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Castle
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »
Sectus is a good roleplayer so I'm not surprised. Thank you for correcting me.

Jesusfreak is right though, you need an auth. Is it against the rules to give a citizen character weapons through a CCA character? I would hope so. I would assume the same for CWU.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2012, 03:26:54 PM »
Trust me, I am part of Nova, you do really need training to use bio-gel on yourself/treat another person. So do try to get round for an auth for it.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Toxilium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2012, 03:28:05 PM »
Sectus is a good roleplayer so I'm not surprised. Thank you for correcting me.

Jesusfreak is right though, you need an auth. Is it against the rules to give a citizen character weapons through a CCA character? I would hope so. I would assume the same for CWU.
I would say absolutely and if that took place it should be grounds for a suspension or ban and a PK on either character. However, it shouldn't be against the rules if a citizen murders a CP and steals his gun through IC means.

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2012, 03:31:08 PM »
I bought a crate of biogel last week but thats it. Besides, do we need a medical history to squirt some green magical spunk on our booboos?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 03:33:04 PM by Roven :D »

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2012, 03:40:40 PM »
I bought a crate of biogel last week but thats it. Besides, do we need a medical history to squirt some green magical spunk on our booboos?

-_-

Yes because high-grade military vials made by the Combine that can be potentially lethal of used in an incorrect manor require no knowledge of even a basic medical skill level in order to operate.

Yes, that makes perfect sense.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2012, 03:48:43 PM »
This may be a bit late, but I think you forget that I had an Mp7. I could've easily shot the lock open.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2012, 03:55:54 PM »

Biogel can have some serious negative effects, for example, cancer. It's not "green magical spunk", read the Official Effects of Biogel thread. And I'm not trying to be an ass here, but your constant condescending attitude is starting to get on my nerves

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2012, 04:32:11 PM »
We only had five of last week and we have a designated nurse, but ive read the thread already and most negative side effects are caused by excessive use. Im just annoyed we're having a conversation about biogel use in a group thread. If there are problems send a pm, an admin can tell us better than anyone whats wrong and right.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2012, 04:36:53 PM »
Im not sure what this arguement is about now. First it was that people disconnected to avoid RP but we moved on from that. Then it was where people got biogel and apparently we've moved on from that as well. And now we are talking about how difficult it is to use biogel? I'm not sure what the point of any of this is but if you have any problems with how I or anyone else roleplays please feel free to give constructive criticism.

Toxillium has already stated that he will post an application for medical experience as he wasn't aware that you needed to apply for it. It was an honest mistake that is being fixed as we speak. So that problem is resolved.

As for where we get our supplies, we get them through IC means and we don't just spawn things out of the business menu (Well I will admit it has happened a few times). Most of the time we get it through various suppliers who come through The Castle, they roleplay their shipments and usually do it very well. I don't see a problem here, quite a few admins know about how we get our supplies and none of them have said anything about it. If its a problem then we can work on resolving it instead of causing drama over it.

And as for what happened in the server with Sectus I'm fairly sure we are just moving on. Whether it was miscommunication between Sectus and I or something else I don't know. If you still believe there is a problem then maybe we can discuss it through private messages or over steam.

I'm not trying to cause drama here, drama just naturally arises when you have groups like these. I'm here to resolve any problems anyone might have without causing a fuss. If you have problems you can private message me, add me on steam, but I do want to do my best to keep this thread free of the drama.

Also, you all just need to learn to either deal with Roven or ignore him, thats just who he is. I've known him for years and he has always been like this. The sooner you accept the fact that he is just an asshole the sooner you can get along with him.

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2012, 05:26:48 PM »
Proud to say I'm a part of this. :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2012, 11:24:06 PM »
Greg that sailing trip is gonna take til Tuesday. I so sawwy. Wind is MIA

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2012, 05:01:32 AM »
you guys need a chill pill leave greg alone or i'll beat you up

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2012, 06:45:05 AM »
Bar RP is quite fun, me and my latino friends started selling our beer while you were offline.

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2012, 02:48:43 PM »
Make sure everyone who is or wants to be involved in the Exodus event contact me. You can either send me a private message on the forums or add me on steam friends, my username is: solereavr.

Offline WaldoOfWhere

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2012, 03:53:34 PM »
I like this :)
Fornicate Irritable Women, Become Currency

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal