Author Topic: Alex Smith's Authorization Application  (Read 1537 times)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alex Smith's Authorization Application
« on: June 21, 2012, 11:38:39 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Jesusfreak
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 5 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Tool belt (Hammer, nails and a small saw)

Name: Alex Smith
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Alex was on his daily walk along the small river near the old bunker. He knew the path was dangerous with robbers, animals and well known patrol path for the combine soldiers.  His only way to protect himself was to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Alex was well armed with a Pulse-Rifle and a 9mm USP. On his walk he heard the members of Clinic communicate through the radio. It made him feel that he was not alone in the forest. Alex was close to the old destroyed bunker as he heard some strange noises from a dark cave. He looked up aimed with his Pulse-rifle scared of the voice “EAHHHHH…HELP MI…ARRHHHHHHHHHH!”  The voice suddenly stopped. Alex waited a few minutes to calm down because the voices from the cave made his heart pump fast. He knew the cave was not the best place to live as it was a home for whatever lived in there. Last time he was in the cave was with three others in search for a person which was tore apart by the zombies he and the others killed on their way to the body. It was long time since that episode, and the cave was properly filled with them again, but who knew. The guy up there did not think of that till it as too late.

Alex used the “stairs” which was a few planks hammered into each other. He did not like how the planks were vibrated under his legs as he climbed on all his four up to the cave’s entrance. The planks creaked ever time he moved his heart started to beat more than before as he could see how high he was from the ground between the two planks. However the planks did not break and he survived. The adrenaline was pumping around his body; again he heard some noises from the cave. Alex grabbed his flashlight to attach it on the rifle. He walked to the cave slowly, aimed with his Rifle and ready to pull the trigger if something that were not human came out. He was right in front of the cave’s entrance knowing that was someone or something in there.

He used his flashlight to light the cave up as he took the first step in there the noises the wind blew in the cave gives one the creeps. Alex continued to walk further inside aiming on every corner the communication from the radio was gone as the signal was not able to catch the radio. He was all alone now. He slowly saw blood on the walls; someone was in there for sure as Alex approached further. He came to a split into two holes where he stopped up. He used his flashlight again to light the walls. He saw the bloodstream continued to the left and followed the track into a dead end. Alex looked around to see if there was anything useful he was complete silence as he heard footsteps slowly walking behind him. A loud squeak came behind him. Alex was about to turn to see who it was but got slammed into his side of his backpack, he flew a few meters away. Alex lost his grab on the pulse-rifle with the flashlight attached to it. As the rifle hit the wall the flashlight fall off and landed next to Alex.

Alex heard the loud voice again “Arrhhhhhhhhhh!...” he grabbed the flashlight and aimed where the voice came from. Alex began to scream as he saw the stomach was open and could see the lungs, liver and heart he clearly knew it was a zombie. The zombie raises it arms with claws and was preparing another attack on Alex who was on the ground. Alex began to upholster his USP on his right side as the zombie was approaching him he took aim at the zombie and fired four shots where one of the bullets hit the headcrab. The zombie scream again as it collapsed. Alex took the opportunity to grab his Pulse-rifle from the ground, and attach the flashlight on again. He aimed his Pulse-rifle on his zombie as he holsters his USP again. The zombie didn’t move anymore and was dead. Alex notices a tool belt which was attached on the zombie. Slowly Alex moved still aimed at it as he unclipped the tool belt from the zombie. Alex began to hear other voices from the cave, there were more of them. He grabbed the belt and began to run outside to the entrance again as he with help from the blood on the walls. As he was outside from the cave the voices began to come closer at him. His heart was pumping fast as he ran away from the in the direction to a stronghold.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
The tool belt is to make a few build/repair-passive-rp to repair or build barricades
Hammer can be used as a Melee Weapon

Defects
Minor experince for repairing/building

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I want to make a few passive roleplay event with a few others to increase the fun and give others opportunity to help too as I have seen a few who just walking around waiting for somthing to happen.

I have a few ideas how to make the village more safe than it is now.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I am a OP lul
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:44:28 AM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alex Smith's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 05:43:41 AM »
Backstory is good. I know your RP is good aswell, and thsi isnt much to auth for, so i'll go ahead and accept it if nobody else have anything to say.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 06:01:32 AM »
I have read the backstory again. So many mistakes...

Credit goes to jackal

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 12:34:03 PM »
Very good application, I vote for Teh Caek to accept:) Have fun.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 04:41:18 PM »
I am going to except this to avoid the wait, have fun!

Accepted:Locked:Moved.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal