Author Topic: Emily Slade's Authorization Application  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Kit Kat

• View Profile
    • Awards
Emily Slade's Authorization Application
« on: April 14, 2012, 01:46:05 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Kit Kat
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About three years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: One and a half years approximately

Character Section

Authorization(s):
I would like my citizen to have the backround of being a nurse for an average hospital

Name: Emily Slade
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
She was in school and had a fascination of the sewing classes, she later went to college for a medical degree, but she always started fights with teachers, so she was marked with a bill of aggression and the only medical job she could pick up was a Nurse, she decided she would try and pick it up and run with it. Working there for about six months before the Seven Hour War began

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
A ability to use medical items more effectively and have a knowledge of human anatomy, and be able to help with minor-average injuries

Defects
No tools for work, frustration, stress.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Help any i deem fit to receive help. Use my knowledge to try and teach the Civil Protection a few tips on how to keep a fellow Civil Protection from dying from a gunshot/stab etc.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
If i am accepted i will be very thankful

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Emily Slade's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 02:18:11 AM »
She's an awesome roleplayer, if I do say so myself. I support her whole heartedly.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Emily Slade's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 05:44:44 AM »
As you know, we discussed this application ingame and you managed to expand upon the backstory in OOC.

Application is accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal