Author Topic: Micheal Cruise's Authorization Application  (Read 1294 times)

Offline [TNS-D] Sanitorium

• View Profile
    • Awards
Micheal Cruise's Authorization Application
« on: March 25, 2012, 01:46:12 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: MP6767
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Early 2006
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Mid-2010

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A metal-reinforced glass knife [Stiletto like]
Basic stealth knowledge [How to stay hidden, what to wear, etc]
Basic medical knowledge [How to stop bleeding, how to treat bullet wounds, etc]

Name: Micheal Cruise
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
-Knife

** Micheal Cruise feels the dead lightbulb. It appears very loose. He shakes it for a moment, eventually freeing it.
Micheal Cruise says "Hmm.."
** Micheal Cruise holds the 2.5 foot long lightbulb in his hands, weighing it.
** Micheal Cruise moves down the tunnel, heading to the Canals
** Micheal Cruise moves down the ladder, hopping off the last few rungs
** Micheal Cruise holds the flourescent lightbulb out infront of him like a sword, swinging it down at the car's hood with full force.
** The lightbulb shatters
** Micheal Cruise picks up a particularly long and nasty piece of glass, dusting it off.
** Micheal Cruise pockets the glass, hoping not to cut himself. He drops the remains of the lightbulb, moving away
** Micheal Cruise leans into another car, using his hand to rip off some leather from the car seat.
** Micheal Cruise takes a few loose metal scraps from the floor of the car, pocketing them.
** Micheal Cruise moves down the canal and up the ladder, quickly heading to the Generator Room.
** Micheal Cruise locks the Generator Room Door.
** Micheal Cruise lays all of his parts out of the floor, looking at each one.
** Micheal Cruise wraps one layer of leather around the glass, making it safer to hold.
** Micheal Cruise Places two metal scraps around the leather part of the knife, wrapping them in leather.
Micheal Cruise says "Alright.."
** Micheal Cruise wipes some sweat off of his brow, popping his knuckles
** Micheal Cruise carefully picks up the piece of glass, laying two more pieces of metal down around the glass.
** Micheal Cruise struggles, bending both pieces of metal around the 'blade'.
** Micheal Cruise puts another piece of metal around the top of the handle of the knife.
Micheal Cruise says "Great."
** Micheal cruise pockets the knife, hoping he won't cut himself.

-Stealth knowledge

Micheal Cruise has always loved the art of stealth. He watched many James Bond movies as a child, and played many games like Splinter Cell before the war. He began to reconstruct scenes from these movies with his friends, taking them out one by one. Eventually he enrolled in a specialized Karate class, which taught him less combat skills, but more stealth skills. He regularly practiced stealth, laying down in fields at night and making people find him, walking down the street at night, ducking into the grass if a car comes by. He always wears dark-blue clothes, which allow him to blend in to dark places. [Complete pitch black just makes you stand out, dark blue makes you blend in more]. When the War hit, he went to the nearest helicopter and waited to be bundled in. He complied with everything they said, eventually making it to City 45. When he was handed the Boilers, he knew he almost immediately had an advantage due to their color. He moved around quietly and slowly at night, making few friends. He eventually learned to hate the Civil Combine Authority, knowing he needed to join some sort of Resistance. He couldn't find any groups, so he became a freelance rebel.

-Medical Knowledge

He regularly observed people in 'The Safe Haven' in District Six being treated. He learned the best way to stop bleeding is to apply pressure, the best way to treat gunshots if they go through, is to apply pressure, clean the wound, and cover it up. He has self-treated many gunshot wounds. His martial arts class in his early life also focused on medical treatment as part of the Stealth course. He learned how to treat sprains and pulls and sprains in the field quickly and effectively. He was studying to become a doctor before the war hit, so he also has partial medical knowledge on more advanced things.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
An useful, easily concealable tool/weapon, it's effectiveness almost doubled due to his stealth skills.
Ability to treat people who are injured, saving lives.
Ability to conceal himself during times of crisis, or just 'disappear' all together with his skills.

Defects
A quick amputation due to owning a weapon if he is caught.
People would bug him all the time for treatment.
He could be classified as 10-103M for hiding by being on the ground, or by staying away from other people like they're the plague itself.
Slight paranoia about being around other people in general.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to keep my character hidden, keeping to himself. He will use his medical skills to treat himself if needed, and his knife only in self-defense.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No, nobody except Micheal.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
His stealth skills are merely basic, only able to conceal himself. The knife is made out of thin glass, so it's breakable, but it is reinforced by two metal bands.

Edit: Added another defect that I thought up. 3/26/12
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:35:06 PM by MP6767 »
i like men.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Micheal Cruise's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 03:33:56 AM »
[Complete pitch black just makes you stand out, dark blue makes you blend in more].

I'm glad you mentioned this, which is one of several reasons why I believe I can offer my +support to this application.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Micheal Cruise's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 05:48:27 PM »
No other admins have voiced their concerns, therefore this application can be accepted for:

A metal-reinforced glass knife [Stiletto like]
Basic stealth knowledge [How to stay hidden, what to wear, etc]
Basic medical knowledge [How to stop bleeding, how to treat bullet wounds, etc]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal